Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Posting documents

Started by Wendywishes, January 30, 2016, 06:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendywishes

Hi!  Does anyone have advice on the best way to post a document...if that is even allowed?

I am going to assume some sort of document hosting site, but I don't feel comfortable putting it out in the wild without having some sort of control over access, deletion, etc.

Thanks! 
I'll do what I can to show her the way,
And maybe one day I will free her,
Though I know no one can see her...
- Cat Stevens
  •  

Dena

Unless you are a moderator you can lose the ability to remove it. If you hold the copyright, you can provide a link in the post to a server you control. Make sure you check the TOS before posting because there are restrictions on links. If in doubt, ask a Global Moderator before doing it.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Wendywishes

Thanks for the quick reply.  I guess I shouldn't have been so vague in my request...so I'll ask a Global Moderator right now!
I'll do what I can to show her the way,
And maybe one day I will free her,
Though I know no one can see her...
- Cat Stevens
  •