Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Permanent Makeup

Started by Meghan, February 10, 2016, 01:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meghan

I am thinking about get my eyes brown  permanent tattoo in couple weeks, and I am still research for good place to local to go. The cost of this procedure is between $150 and $200 per session, and that not include return trip for retouch.  What do you think is a good idea?
Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

Roberta W

Earlier this year I went for permanent eyeliner (top and bottom) and eyebrow makeup ... And I really love it.  It's so nice not to have anything smear when I get an itch in my eye!  It looks nice, and I've received a lot of compliments about it.  Now I've made an appointment for permanent lip liner and lip color makeup too ... It will be nice not to have my lipstick be gone the minute I take a drink of water eat a cookie!  The lip color will be a base light red, so other colors of lilpstick (or a darker red) can always be applied for those "special occasions".  Meanwhile, I'm anxious to take this next step.
It took a lot of doing, but I take a lot of pride in what I am.
  •