Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

My wonderful surgeries SRS, BA and FFS at PAI Bangkok

Started by warlockmaker, February 20, 2016, 08:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JulieOnHerWay

Here I go resurrecting an older conversation, but I have questions about secondary procedures.  Then again this is such a good thread it may be worth getting it back to the top of the list.
I am still seriously considering a long stay-cation to Bangkok for a series of feminizing and rejuvenation related procedures.  From my searching, because Thailand is such a mecca for all plastic surgeries, the options can be endless and many do not do a good job of explaining their quality and effectiveness.  May be due to limitations for medical services to brag or go into detail by law.

That said, I am mostly interested in stem cell therapies.  There seems to be a plethora of therapies that stem cells have potential good results.  My interests are in the area of knee repair, hair regrowth and general body rejuvenation via IV. 
Questions. 1) Does PAI offer these services and results?  It would be nice if PAI had a complete list of procedures included minor ones they offer if it is an option that is just not included on their website. If not PAI, who does equally good results as PAI does for feminizing services?

As a function of acquiring stem cells a Liposuction is done.  It seems to be the same process, so that the notion of not only doing stem cell therapies that need for body shaping and fat transfer (Brazilian butt lift!!! OMG yes!).  So my big picture question is, does PAI offer any such procedures along with stem cell freezing to preserve cells for additional use later?

Also, does PAI offer electrolysis.  I have blond /gray hair that does not respond well to laser?

And finally, I have run across Estetica Thailandia and it seems to be a good way to traverse the options that are available once in Bangkok but have not contacted Cheree yet.  Any reviews of her actual services?
  •  

warlockmaker

Here I am almost 3 years later. I now live in Bangkok, speak and write thai and have adopted Thailand as my home. Each day is filled with wonderment as I absorb the knowledge and life as a female in a place where there is no gender discrimination from the population.

Bangkok has a very large option when seeking cosmetic clinics. Almost every middle class thais have had treatments and or facial  and body shaping treatments and surgeries. Stem cell clinics are abundant with foreign technology.

PAI offers various beauty treatments but Stem cells and electrolysis are not on their list. I can refer you to Stem Cell clinics web sites, they are less expensive than the West by 30 to 50 pct, but still costly. The secondary procedures post SRS cost around usd 3, 000. I am thinking about it but the aesthetics look great already and I have super orgasms both clitorally and vagina. So maybe not needed.

I use other clinics for botox and minor fillers. Have weekly facials and work out daily in health studios daily.

Electrolysis is only offered at Yanhee Hospital. Its a great service that offers numbing injections and painless. I had a few sessions to remove thise pesky white stragglers.

Hope this helps.

When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •  

Azurite92

Thank you Bobbie for sharing this wonderful experience you had with PAI.

After reading this, I am now more inclined to having PAI do my FFS. I'm going to BKK this first week of November and I plan on having a consultation with them. Would like to know who among them can do the best FFS? Ive read you had Dr. Surachai, you look amazing and beautiful. I've also read here in the forums about Dr. Sutin which I'm also very keen on having. Brief overview about me, I have Asian features as I'm Filipina so if you have any insights on who among them would be best to consult with, it'll be a pleasure to know. Based on my self-assessment, I think I need forehead contouring/brow bossing as I have prominent brow ridge T_T and alongside that would be hairline advancement and brow lift, my jawline is not angular but i find it wide so I think I need jawline reduction too. I find my nose wide so I think i need alarplasty as well and adjustment after forehead contouring. I also plan to do BA alongside FFS. I prefer it around 500cc as I have a wide chest/broad shoulders. I'm 5'3" and around 130 lbs. I hope that's already proportional to my body.

With regards to their FFS, are they usually conservative and just feminize as subtly as possible? What if I wanted it to be more invasive. Like I wanted a smaller V-shaped face but without disrupting proportions of my face? And also I got mixed comments that they do/don't do Type 3 forehead recons. I'm quite confused now because I think I like to have the type 3 on me.

Sorry for asking too many questions haha, I hope you can help me still.

Regards,

Azure

Moonlight shines upon the guilty, and the innocent alike
  •  

warlockmaker

FFS can exact dramatic changes. PAI can do this but there are increased risks.

Brow bossing can be agressive but has potential problems and top surgeons worldwide have had problems with over shaving. A lady from USA had agressive brow bossing and when she went home the brow bone was shaved too fine resulting in the bone giving way. PAI paid for her air fares, housing and surgery cost to correct this error. This required shaving bone from the ribs and a 2.5 week stay.

Chin reduction has potential of nerve damage. I have not had any experience in this surgery.

Rhino, if you have an Asian nose and want a narrow nostril is easy. If you have an Asian nose and want a fine bridge then silicone implants are easily done. However, if you have a nose like westerners then the bone needs to be shaved then its more difficult on recovery.

Cheek implants are easy and done at clinics. PAI used to not do facial implants. Ask again.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

•  

Azurite92

Thank you for the insights and the warning about being too aggressive on brow bossing too O.o. I wouldn't want to be put in a situation like that. I guess i'll just follow the advice of the surgeon re: optimal thickness to be shaved without compromising my safety.

I don't think I need to have chin reduction, just jawline reduction. I heard this one is the most difficult to recover from and would require to have a liquid diet. Do you know how long should the liquid diet be done whilst recovery?

I think I have an Asian nose. Im quite satisfied with my current nose bridge but I'm not sure if it will be in harmony with the rest of my face once my forehead is contoured. On nostrils, I definitely need alarplasty as I find it too wide.

On cheeks, I think I have enough puffy cheeks which feminize my face especially when I smile. But I do like to have defined cheeks even when I don't smile. I was actually planning to have cheek implants as possible addition but I'll have to confirm with PAI if they now do it. Thanks for the info! I hope they have so I can do everything I want in one GA.

Do they do Type 3 forehead contouring btw?

Last question, you had a submuscular BA, I heard recovery is quite difficult via that insertion because the muscles are stretched to accommodate the new implants. How many days did it take for you to recover from the op and when did you start having sensations on your nipples?

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Azure
  •  

warlockmaker

I had sub muscular BA. 360cc. No pain just discomfort

•  

Azurite92

Quote from: warlockmaker on September 22, 2018, 08:30:23 PM
I had sub muscular BA. 360cc. No pain just discomfort

Thank you very much. How long did it take for you to feel that it has finally settled in the desirable position?

Regards,

Azure
  •  

warlockmaker

They were teardrop shape. It was swollen for about 3 months and another 6 months to feel soft and settle naturally.

•  

Azurite92

Thank you for the info! I'll be contacting PAI today to schedule for a consultation when I visit BKK From Nov 1-6. Wish me luck. Do I get to choose the FFS surgeon too. I think I'm leaning more to Dr. Sutin. Thanksie

Regards,

Azure
  •  

Susan

This was Dr Sutin's work... I must say not bad for a 46 (at the time) year old woman.

Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Azurite92

Wow. I never knew you did yours with Dr. Sutin. Now I'm fully onto Dr. Sutin now. His work on you is perfect! Thanks for sharing Susan!

Regards,

Azure
  •  

Susan

Burin did my bottom surgery, and sutin did my face. I think the face was definitely the most challenging. I had very prominent brow ridges. I could have been half Klingon ;)
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

EvaB

Yes, thank you for your insights.  Can you tell me how many times you had to go to Thailand altogether?  Preliminary, and follow up visits (obviously the visit for the surgery would be one on top of them)?  Also, from beginning to end, during your surgery stay, how long were you in Thailand?  Trying to calculate how many days you stayed across the street.
You look beautiful!

Eva...
"You cannot be happy if you are not joyful about something.  When you find this joy, happiness, grace, and virtue will follow.  The Way of the dog is to find this joy every day and to never give up this search." - Said to Eros, the Metaphysical Dog by his mother, Skylark.  Good advice for human's too!
  •  

Azurite92

Quote from: Susan on September 26, 2018, 01:12:26 AM
Burin did my bottom surgery, and sutin did my face. I think the face was definitely the most challenging. I had very prominent brow ridges. I could have been half Klingon ;)

Did they do Type 3 Forehead on you? I still do not know if they could do that :D.
  •  

EvaB

Hi, Warlocker,

Sorry, but I have a few more questions.
1)  What is the wait time to get scheduled for all of these surgeries?
For example Boston Medical is scheduling a year out...
2) How did you pay for it?  Cash?  Credit card?  Check?
3) Follow up visits?  Were they all included in your extended surgery visit?  Or did you have to return later?
3) This is an odd question  ;D When you had your surgeries, how did you get back into the US?  Your face would not match your passport photo, and your gender was now female.  With today's emphasis on illegal immigration, do you think this would be a problem?
If I can find the money, I am very much thinking of this.

Thanks, Eva
"You cannot be happy if you are not joyful about something.  When you find this joy, happiness, grace, and virtue will follow.  The Way of the dog is to find this joy every day and to never give up this search." - Said to Eros, the Metaphysical Dog by his mother, Skylark.  Good advice for human's too!
  •  

EvaB

Sorry!   :o  Hi, Warlockmaker (not Warlocker)...   ;D
  •  

warlockmaker

1. I believe a lead time of 6 months if you are using multiple surgeons. If youuse one surgeon the lead time is much shorter.
2. I did a bank transfer. But many accept credit cards. Cash for sure.
3. I live in Bangkok and my follow ups were all included. Normally visits are every week of thr stay and a final check befote you leave.
4.I do not live in the USA and travel with a UK passpot. I used my SRS surgeon document and had a female passport at tha UK Embassy It ia also used to return to your own country with your old passport.

•  

EvaB

Thanks, I really like your new picture.  You are beautiful!   :)
Makes me want to go to Thailand today, but first got to get the money...  ;)
  •  

EvaB

What is the best time to visit Thailand?  I'm looking at early 2020...
  •