Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

How come my profile says visitor?

Started by ITSCALLIE, February 26, 2016, 08:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITSCALLIE

How come my profile says visitor when I've registered? Also I'm unable to edit my profile as in upload a picture etc..

Callie x
  •  

purplewuggybird

For personal experience you need 15 posts to upload a picture or any of the special stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just trying to share the love <3!
  •  

purplewuggybird

As for visitor I believe that changes at 15 posts as well when you prove your residency at Susan's Place :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just trying to share the love <3!
  •  

traci_k

Pretty much same goes for avatar - meed a certain number of posts.  Visitor is the first level, if you were unregistered you would be classified as a guest.

Welcome  to Susans!

I went backed and checked your posts and didn't see an introduction. If you go post an introduction a moderator will respond with a lot of info and links about the site which explains more details about site rules and functioning.

Again Welcome aboard!
Traci Melissa Knight
  •  

Devlyn

Hi Callie, welcome to Susan's Place! That is your post rank, you'll find out about that and some even more important stuff in the links below. See you around the site!

Hugs, Devlyn

Things that you should read

•