Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Dena, is it ok if I talk about my gender transition here?

Started by blossom, March 14, 2016, 05:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blossom

I know in previous posts I was flagged for typing the same thing, but can I say in this post what I did so far in my gender transition?
  •  

Dena

Cross posting is when you put duplicate information in separate threads and that isn't permitted. If you would like to pick one thread and have a continuing conversation, there may be times when you will need to repeat something said in another thread. In the voice section, I have a thread but bits of my voice thread are repeated in other threads when when I am helping somebody else. Sometimes I need to reword the information to make it clear but the idea is still there. Copying and pasting entire posts in several threads is a problem.

The advantage of a single thread is you will get more readers and replies than if you have many threads. Rachel Lynn has a very impressive thread that has been running from before I join the site and by picking the correct topic and staying with a single thread, she has generated a great deal of interest in her transition. The link will take you to her thread in case you haven't seen it before.
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.0.html
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •