Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Proud to be the first arabic post

Started by elham_egypt, March 22, 2016, 06:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elham_egypt

I have nothing to say but I am so Proud to be the first post in the Arabic section where there is no posts and I wish that section become the state of the art talk of the Arabic transgenders.

I am Elham
I am a pre-operative transsexual living in Egypt but so I will go to China or Germany Who know?
  •  

Jacqueline

Elham,
Welcome to Susan's. There is  a lot of information here and a lot of people with varied experiences. It can be a great resource and very supportive.

I would like to share some links to some fairly important information for this site. Mostly policies and some other welcome based information. Please take a moment to read through them:

Things that you should read

[tr

[/table

Once again, welcome. Look around, ask questions and join in.

With warmth,

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

stephaniec

•  

Tessa James

Welcome Elham,

One of the best features of this Place is the international flavor and contributions that offer wonderfully fresh perspectives.

Thanks for stepping up and being First!
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Make sure you are using some kind of cyber protection!

warlockmaker

Welcome Elham. ... this forum has helped me immensely.  Welcome .
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •  

elham_egypt

Ladies

Your have know idea how supportive you were to me, I didn't expect such importance and replies, really I am very grateful of your support and I wish I can help any friend in here, Love you

Pray for us ( Arab transgenders).

God Bless you

أهلا بيكم جميعا
  •  

Ritana

I sent u a private msg, but I know you can't reply since you haven't reached 15 posts yet.
A post-op woman
  •  

elham_egypt

I can't wait till 15 post but by the time I will reach them 

Kiss, Love

Elham
  •  

Karen6-10inheels

•  

Shady

Late, but fellow lebanese here. Feel free to send a message if you wanna talk about the cultural aspect of it.

Cheers and good luck!
  •  

Raye

Elham,

Regardless of where you are from you'll always be welcomed with open arms! =^.^=
I know our community will be of great help for ya so don't hesitate to speak up when you need some support!

(hugggzzz)
-Raye
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •