Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What does the inner me look like? What is she like?

Started by AwaimesunoRyu, April 07, 2016, 10:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwaimesunoRyu

I'm going to describe the real me first though. I'm tall 6'2'', 145lbs, mocha chocolate skin tone, massive afro....i think you get the gist of it. I wear glasses, no jewelry and generally wear red, white, black, and sometimes blue. I have a wee bit of facial hair, but can't grow a beard. I can't even grow a goatee. I can't even grow a proper mustache. When I was more fit, you could see the aggressive native american jaw line in my face. I have pretty wide, round shoulders, but i got some serious hips and junk in my trunk. I got thighs like semis and my feet are whatever size the seasons are.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way you'll probably be surprised at my answer for my inner me. It's not anything realistic because I have no realistic expectations about how I would or should look during transition. I've grown up with that type of thinking because I've been screwed more than a whore in a whore house. I've given up on having expectations and to just take things as they come, if they come at all. So contrast to how I look out the outside and how people perceive me, I'm much different inside.

Mellysia aka the Pale Dragoness is pale white, with muted silver hair. She's quite short, maybe around 5'6'' and petite in stature. She's a bit thinner than most and she has deep red eyes. Small hands with slightly longer fingers than average and small feet. She's shy, quiet, keeps to herself, and likes to smile. I describe my inner self like the profile picture I have. She's like this because of how she feels on a regular basis. Pale and muted because she doesn't like to talk. Short and petite because she doesn't want to be noticed. Red eyes because she has a fiery temper, but it's rarely seen.

She likes dresses. She likes cute things. She just bought a shyt ton of Avon products and pampers herself every morning hehe. When she's able to sleep, she has dreams of being in clothing and shoe stores. She already knows how to walk in high heels. She had a lot of practice when she was younger. Crimson heels with unobtrusive thigh high dark chocolate stalkings.  A grey evening dress with a slightly longer seem with dark chocolate stitching around the edges. A tight neck collar to finish the dress with the sleeves being cut at the rims of the shoulders. Midnight black earrings with my long hair in a tight twisted bun in the back with nude rimmed lipstick....

XD my head's about to explode. I was about type all night at this rate. My fingers were about to take over and feed my brain directly to the keyboard. I don't normally write like this. I really don't. That was fun though. As you can see Melly is a bit of a character. I'm gonna go and look at heels and clothes.

Ciao
XoXoXo
Melly
  •  

mj82slinger

I loved it!!!!

Not long after I started transition I started journaling. At the same time I started writing chapters in "book". I had never written like that before expressing myself correctly for the first time. So I completely understand and now seek that feeling when my fingers just become the funnel from the brain. I love it!!!

P.S. your writing is a fun read! Keep channeling that feeling.

With Love
Ashley.

•  

AwaimesunoRyu

:D Thank you for the reply. I'm trying to write like I used to a few years ago. I used to forum rpg so I'm familiar with getting what's on my mind out in interactive ways. I'll hopefully make this sub board into my own cause there is a lot I want to write about. Just gotta get through the dysphoria waves and I'll be good.

XoXoXo
Melly
  •