Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I luv my kitties!

Started by Maddie, April 08, 2016, 05:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddie

Crossdressed as small child. Told parents, then hid it.
1980s-2010s Alternately "out" to varying degrees and/or outright denial and man-faking
2015 Surrendered/allowed my she-self to show more outwardly. Changes begin.
Currently working with counselor. No HRT or surgeries yet.
  •  

Laura_7

The second one adores you  :)

The red one should have extra fire ... they are often extra agile, aren't they ?  :)

They are both very sweet :)

*hugs*
  •  

arice

Too cute! The ginger reminds me of a younger version of my 19.5 year old fur baby.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

•  

Maddie

Thank yous!!
The grey one is Freddy. He is at least 16 years old. He's a lover, and a decent jumper.  Been with me 12+ yrs, ever since he picked me out at an animal shelter.

The orange guy is Cheeto. He is 8 years old, and been with me his entire life so far. A little on the shy side. More of a floor scrambler. Not quite as agile as Freddy is, Laura. But he gets around a little.

Happy to hear of your 19 1/2 year old, arice!
Crossdressed as small child. Told parents, then hid it.
1980s-2010s Alternately "out" to varying degrees and/or outright denial and man-faking
2015 Surrendered/allowed my she-self to show more outwardly. Changes begin.
Currently working with counselor. No HRT or surgeries yet.
  •  

CrazyCatMan

Hello fellow cat lover. They are adorable!! :D

I'd show you a photo of my cat Sophie-Lee but I still haven't figured out of to post photos.
  •  

Laura_7

Quote from: CrazyCatMan on April 19, 2016, 09:32:39 PM
Hello fellow cat lover. They are adorable!! :D

I'd show you a photo of my cat Sophie-Lee but I still haven't figured out of to post photos.

Steps are:
-looking for a picture hoster.
For example http://tinypic.com/  (no login necessary)
uploading photo
a link is given then for the photo and depending on the hoster a second one for a deletion
putting the link in img tags and using it in postings and in messages (remove the X then it works)
[imgX]http://photobucket.com/...[/img]
If you want to remain anonymous:
-look at your account with the hoster. Its possible you have other private photos there which might be visible.
-deactivate gps data when taking photos and the camera has this function, and/or delete exif data from your photo..
gps data might be stored in the exif part, there are tools to remove that.

*hugs*
  •