Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Research Topic: From an undergraduate student as part of her studies

Started by Cindy, April 14, 2016, 02:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

This research topic has been approved. Feell free to answer the survey if you wish.

Dear Friend:
            My name is Terri Graves and I am an undergraduate student in the Field Methods class at Holy Names University in Oakland, California. As part of the requirement for the course I need to do an original piece of research and I would appreciate your help in this matter.  I would like to invite you to participate in a study that I will be conducting. This survey has to do with the types of social support transgender people receive and how effective that support is.  I will use your responses to come up with my results and comparisons for my study. While this is a sensitive topic for some people, I do not expect there will no be an harm or concerns associated with this study.
            Participation in this study is completely voluntary and you are not required to participate if you do not want to. You may stop at any point in the survey if any questions make you uncomfortable.  If you do choose to participate, your responses will be  anonymous. There will be no identifying information about you in this study.           
    The information attached to this page will just confirm that you have given your consent to be part of my study. If you have any questions regarding this study, please contact me through email at Terri_Schultz@my.hnu.edu.  You can also contact my professor, Dr. Charles Sarno.  His email is sarno@hnu.edu and his phone number at Holy Names University is (510) 436-1256. Thank you for your time and consideration.

https://hnu.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5bAZcuHMCEbLwpv
  •  

Cindy

•