Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Study on Identity and Romantic Relationships: Looking for TGNC Participants

Started by Cindy, April 14, 2016, 02:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

I have approved this survey also (it is quite long however and rather repetitive)

Cindy

I am a researcher at Scripps College.  My research team has started an online study on transgender identity development and romantic relationships.  The general study is described below in our official announcement.  Of course, please ask any questions if you have any.

I am writing to request the posting of some sort of notice(s) on your site  – since we are recruiting participants.

Thank you for your consideration,

Kevin

Kevin S. Carlson, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor of Psychology
Scripps College

*******************************  Here is the official announcement ************************************

Study on Identity and Romantic Relationships: Looking for TGNC Participants!

We are a group of researchers interested in better understanding identity issues and social relationships of people who identify as transgender or gender non-conforming (TGNC). This online survey will ask about a wide range of topics, including sexual behaviors and practices.  Participation is completely voluntary and your answers will be anonymous, and the survey takes approximately 60 minutes to complete. At the end of the survey, you can choose to enter a lottery for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card.  If you are an adult (age 18 or older) and identify as TGNC, we invite you to share your experiences on our survey by clicking the link below.  Please share the link with anyone else you think may be interested!  Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6X3MRM3

Kevin S. Carlson, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Scripps College
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

suzifrommd

It was really long, with no opportunity to save and come back later. I think it will be hard for them to get decent results. A lot of people will give up.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Ms Grace

Actually only took me 15-20 minutes in the end (but I didn't do the BDSM section!!). No doubt I'll be a statistical outlier!!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Marlee

I was doing a little multi-tasking. But even then it only took me 50 minutes.
  •  

Fresas con Nata

It took 25 minutes for me, but I skipped BDSM and Discrimination. I'm so early in my transition (?) that I'm not sure I contributed a lot, but anyway.
  •