Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 7.0

Started by V M, April 27, 2016, 03:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Here you go... A whole new topic to bring your FABULOUS!!!  :icon_chick:

YOU GO GIRLS!!!

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

stephaniec

I'll sacrifice my virginity of never posting in this thread. I feel pretty good at how things are going after 29 months.
  •  

barbie

I am lucky enough to be the first poster of a photo in this thread?

At a hotel room.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: barbie on April 27, 2016, 03:39:05 AM

BTW, the boots are also for safety?

barbie~~

Not the boots themselves, but the heel ground straps are for static control. You're looking fabulous, as usual, Barbie!  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Jessie Ann

•  

kittenpower

Quote from: barbie on April 27, 2016, 05:44:34 AM
I am lucky enough to be the first poster of a photo in this thread?
I have that honor in Fabulous 6.0 under my missymay profile name (sorry, I deleted my pictures). I didn't say so then, but I would like to thank the producer (Susan), the artistic director (VM), and  the academy (members of this forum) for making my dream come true.

"The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!" -Sally Field
  •  

Karlie Ann

I had therapy today and worked up the courage to go to a Starbucks.  Still used the men's bathroom, though, out of fear. Also, skirt and nail polish!   ;D

Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

Fara

I updated my twitter profile pic.. it's probably my favorite so far.  I was about 3weeks on HRT when I took it.

I'm starting laser next week (yay!)

•  

archlord

100% natural picture. Havent even fixed my hairs.   This is how i wake  up  :P

•  

HeatherR

The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.  ~Ralph Blum~

•  

Roni

Look at all the beautiful, inspiring women in this thread! Keep rocking it ladies!!!!
On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

Roni

Quote from: archlord on April 27, 2016, 06:14:41 PM
100% natural picture. Havent even fixed my hairs.   This is how i wake  up  :P

Feeling a Katy Perry/Megan Fox mix vibe. ;)
On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

MichaelaLJ1972

Just under 5 months on HRT. Feeling great... no makeup and still working on facial hair removal.
  •  

Trini

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

archlord

•  

Dee Marshall

Wow, Archlord, just wow! You need to change your handle around here. That babe is not lord of anything!
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

barbie

Probably today is the last day of this spring. Summer is coming!

Today at an entrance to my office.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Quote from: archlord on April 28, 2016, 03:21:09 PM

This thread is for regular plebeians who have a cute day... go be ridonkulously gorgeous somewhere else.

•  

Joi

Don't know how to post a pic in the msg. section.  Updated my avatar tonight so that's all there is folks!

Hugz!

•  

archlord

Dee Marshall And V . You both made me laugh . Thanks <3
  •