News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 7.0

Started by V M, April 27, 2016, 03:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyaW

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 14, 2017, 11:04:01 PM
I am liking the dark Jess!!! Bold move for a CA girl but we CA girls are known for our bold moves!!! :)!!!!!!

Thanks Tonya!!...Hmmmmm... Teeny bit older eh? Is that a nice way of saying over a decade but less than two??? Lol... :)

You are rockin it now sister!!!

A :)
I should have included Jess as an inspiration also.  You two only have about year on me.

If you got decade from my avatar,  then thank you very much. 😊

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

bubbles21

Quote from: I Am Jess on June 14, 2017, 10:45:03 PM
I changed up the hair color a little bit and went a few shades darker.

I was using computers in school in 1979.....

This colour looks fabulous on you. You go girl  :-*
Blossoming with my Happy Pills :)
  •  

Jailyn

I love this thread. All of you look great!!! This encourages me a lot thanks for the topic!!!!
  •  

Julia1996

Jess, the darker hair looks awesome. I think it suits you better. It also makes you look younger.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Karen_A

Quote from: Julia1996 on June 14, 2017, 07:38:05 PM
They look weird little tvs.  The bottom one looks like a laptop on steroids.  People had computers in their homes before there was internet? Why? What could anyone possibly do with a computer if there was no internet? Why would anyone even want one? A computer without internet is like totally useless.

No it's not...

But before the internet there were dial-up Bulletin boards... You used a modem over the phone lines to another home computer that had software t runs message board There were informal networks of those that spanned teh country!

There were also commercial services you could use such as Compuserve that you dialed up via modem...

Those where the ways I first found the on-line TS community in the 80's..

- Karen
  •  

josie76

Jess I like the hair color on you. Cute.  :icon_chick:

Ashley lookin hot as usual girl.  :o
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 14, 2017, 09:32:27 PM
Okay!... Less tech history... More cheesecake!!! :)... Now someone tell me I look fabulous and this thread will be completely over the computer virus and operating within parameters!!! :)!!!!

Onward we pose brave sisters!!

Ashley :) !!!!!!

Nice very 😉😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Julia1996

Wow Ashley I'm impressed.  Even your body doesn't look 56 years old. You look great in a bathing suit. Even though I couldn't spend more than a few minutes on a beach during the day I would still love to actually see one.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

tgirlamg

Markie!!!... I am loving your new avatar my friend!!!... I hope all is well down under!!!

Julia!!!... Thanks!, the weather has been perfect here and I have been going down to the beach almost everyday!!!

A :)!!!!
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Michelle G

A little sun before heading off to work ☀️

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

JulieOnHerWay

Quote from: sarah1972 on June 14, 2017, 10:00:46 PM
Wow! You rock that bikini :-) fabulous...

What about the cheesecake now?

Yes, that body never tasted cheesecake.
  •  

davina61

Unlike me that ate the cheese and the cake (and all the pies)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

I Am Jess

Look who was interviewed on tv yesterday about a case she handled in court....

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: I Am Jess on June 15, 2017, 04:38:46 PM
Look who was interviewed on tv yesterday about a case she handled in court....
You look great, very professional.  I watched the video clip and your voice sounds good, too.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

coldHeart

Ashley no more pic's of you looking drop dead gorgeous please your making us all jealous. Hugs Sara
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: KathyLauren on June 15, 2017, 04:50:37 PM
You look great, very professional.  I watched the video clip and your voice sounds good, too.

Thank you so much for that this.  The great thing is this interview had nothing to do with my being trans.  It was just about a case a prosecutor who just happens to be trans handled. 
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 14, 2017, 09:32:27 PM
Okay!... Less tech history... More cheesecake!!! :)... Now someone tell me I look fabulous and this thread will be completely over the computer virus and operating within parameters!!! :)!!!!

I LOVE that bikini! And it's just my color and size 😊
Where did you get it Ashley?
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Devlyn

We're coming up on 2,000 posts and that means a new thread. I just want to tell every one of you that you're fabulous.  :-*

Now for the Public Service Announcement! For those of you who are tired of the You Look Fabulous 7.0 showing up in your new reply list every. darn. day.  :laugh: here's a splendid opportunity to not post in Fabulous 8.0!  :laugh: We now return to your regularly scheduled thread.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn

•  

Aeirs

[quote name="Alanna1990" post=1991318 timestamp=1497493121]
I agree, and while I absolutely love old computers I think the thread got waaay offtrack.
[/quote]

You look absolutely fabulous hope to be as luck as you

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Michelle G on June 15, 2017, 05:23:21 PM
I LOVE that bikini! And it's just my color and size 😊
Where did you get it Ashley?

The end of an era Devlyn!!! Perhaps we should issue a commemorative coin of some kind!!! :)!!!!

Jess!!! Awesome!... Looks like you might be where Marcia Clark used to do her thing with the press!!!!

Thank you Aeirs! I'm just an older lady trying to hold things together!!!:)

Michelle!... Thanks so much!...I love that one too but  I'm afraid I can't tell you the brand on that one... I bought it on my favorite online shopping site and there are no tags!... I have amassed quite the collection but I am less than a mile from the ocean so they get a lot of use this time of year... I've been doing daily beach walks... Most of my collection are Victoria's Secret and Betsey Johnson. Several of my VS ones are very similar to this pink one in terms of style and fit!!!

Onward we go California Sister!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •