Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Is it really a female car

Started by karenpayneoregon, April 28, 2016, 06:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

This is actually funny that you feel a vehicle can be male or female lesbian friend of mine said that all of the lesbians if she knows drive Jeeps LOL

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Long before I new that I was anything else but a hetero kind of a man, I had three Subaru Outbacks in a row.  And i still would drive a Subaru Outback if it would not have been to small for my two dogs. 
Everybody (including my two female dogs) knows of course that the Outback is the absolutely typical vehicle for lesbians.  But I was not one, so I thought!  Until my psychologist said that I was a lesbian all my life (I have this funny intersex body) and she thinks that the female part in me is dominant!

Here I always bought the right car for my sexual orientation.  Who would have thoughten?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Danni98

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 23, 2018, 03:37:02 AM
This is actually funny that you feel a vehicle can be male or female lesbian friend of mine said that all of the lesbians if she knows drive Jeeps LOL

Reminds me of when we took my girlfriends van on vacation. The wipers stopped working, she told me it didn't like me cause it was a lesbian van. So a year later I gave her my blazer and the first time it broke down, I told her it didn't like her it's a hetero suv. I got smacked pretty hard but it was worth it.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Hmmmmm.

Maybe a magenta VW beetle?   A bright lipstick red Mustang?

Perhaps a TRANS car exists?     A Pontiac Trans-Am?     :)

Nah.  Might be too much muscle for mtf, maybe it is a ftm muscle car!

Who knows really.  These and other car ideas may more often than not play against stereotypes and what supposedly fits them all the time.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on October 29, 2018, 08:15:03 PM
Hmmmmm.

Maybe a magenta VW beetle?   A bright lipstick red Mustang?

Perhaps a TRANS car exists?     A Pontiac Trans-Am?     :)

Nah.  Might be too much muscle for mtf, maybe it is a ftm muscle car!

Who knows really.  These and other car ideas may more often than not play against stereotypes and what supposedly fits them all the time.
I did always like the VW Beetles or bugs with the little eyelashes and bows and stuff LOL

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 29, 2018, 11:13:20 PM
I did always like the VW Beetles or bugs with the little eyelashes and bows and stuff LOL

My first ever car was a brand new VW Beetle Convertible (the original Beetle).  The color was called Pacific Blue.  It had a white nauga hide interior.  It was the most beautiful care ever made on earth (in my opinion at the time).  I worked during many summer vacations for it, and put every penny to the side for it.  I almost washed and polished the poor thing to death.  But it was so wonderful and such a great chick magnet!

I now have another chick magnet, a  1961 Triumph Tr4 roadster!  I now just need to find the chicks to go with the car!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on October 30, 2018, 01:34:48 PM
My first ever car was a brand new VW Beetle Convertible (the original Beetle).  The color was called Pacific Blue.  It had a white nauga hide interior.  It was the most beautiful care ever made on earth (in my opinion at the time).  I worked during many summer vacations for it, and put every penny to the side for it.  I almost washed and polished the poor thing to death.  But it was so wonderful and such a great chick magnet!

I now have another chick magnet, a  1961 Triumph Tr4 roadster!  I now just need to find the chicks to go with the car!
Take me I'm yours lol

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 30, 2018, 02:26:58 PM
Take me I'm yours lol

OK, I am on my way to pick you up!  The nice thing about this car, it is so tight inside the cockpit that one automatically has body contact.  The Brits never moved the parking brake handle from the right side of the car, the passenger side, and each time when I want to operate it, i have to put my arm between the legs of the passenger.  Fun can be had with this!!!! >:-) >:-) >:-) ;D

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on October 30, 2018, 03:29:04 PM
OK, I am on my way to pick you up!  The nice thing about this car, it is so tight inside the cockpit that one automatically has body contact.  The Brits never moved the parking brake handle from the right side of the car, the passenger side, and each time when I want to operate it, i have to put my arm between the legs of the passenger.  Fun can be had with this!!!! >:-) >:-) >:-) ;D
Well they did have good idea for designs didn't they LOL

•  

big kim

There was a Dodge la femme in 55 & 56, a Coronet in pastel colours with matching purse, lipstick holder etc. Never seen one in the metal despite attending car shows for many years.
  •  

Jessica_K

I drive a powder blue 0.9ltr fiat 500 and love it. Bought it way before I came out to myself, must been the inner me saying something
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

natalie.ashlyne

What is funny is my co worker and I were just talking about this. They are all cis females the said that I should have bought a mazda or hyundai as they are more feminine cars. I told them I like my dodge charger. They say it is nice but to big and bulky. I say it is big comfortable and has lots of room in the back seat and they shut up lol
  •  

Angelic

I'm looking towards purchasing a car but I'm broke (both mentally and financially) and have social anxiety.

My credit score is zero since I don't have a credit card. So is there a way I can't get a Miati on a lease? I'm looking to spend only 500 dollars. My mom got a car for 1 dollar once. But I have no such luck.

Basically I'm looking for a car that's under 500 dollars, in good shape and with style.
Intolerables, everywhere...cannot escape them.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Angelic on November 10, 2018, 11:05:13 AM
I'm looking towards purchasing a car but I'm broke (both mentally and financially) and have social anxiety.

My credit score is zero since I don't have a credit card. So is there a way I can't get a Miati on a lease? I'm looking to spend only 500 dollars. My mom got a car for 1 dollar once. But I have no such luck.

Basically I'm looking for a car that's under 500 dollars, in good shape and with style.
My son is in the auto business, but even he pays more than $500 for a beater.  And anything below a couple of grands will be a beater.  Or do you mean $500 per month as lease?  Th.e problems there could be the missing credit rating and you mom may need to be a cosigner.  But I have my doubts that you will find much for that money!

•  

Angelic

Quote from: Dietlind on November 10, 2018, 03:29:07 PM
My son is in the auto business, but even he pays more than $500 for a beater.  And anything below a couple of grands will be a beater.  Or do you mean $500 per month as lease?  Th.e problems there could be the missing credit rating and you mom may need to be a cosigner.  But I have my doubts that you will find much for that money!

I saw some Miatas on Ebay for 600 dollars. But It seems too good to be true. Basically I want a year lease for a car that is not a beater, like 100 a month for a lease. For like a Lotus Elise or Opel Speedster.

My parents said I have a car I can use. Except the brakes are messed up because the car has been sitting in the garage for a few years. And the throttle always make the car go 30 mph when the gas pedal is not pressed. I don't know how much it would cost to fix.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Angelic on November 10, 2018, 05:18:58 PM
My parents said I have a car I can use. Except the brakes are messed up because the car has been sitting in the garage for a few years. And the throttle always make the car go 30 mph when the gas pedal is not pressed. I don't know how much it would cost to fix.
It would cost you a lot more if you get in an accident because you  didn't fix the issues with the car. I just had a 4 wheel brake job and front suspension work (the car is 22 year old and the brakes have never been touched) which set me back almost $2,000 however I know the car is safe and I shouldn't have to do those repairs again for a long time.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Angelic

Quote from: Dena on November 10, 2018, 07:58:42 PM
It would cost you a lot more if you get in an accident because you  didn't fix the issues with the car. I just had a 4 wheel brake job and front suspension work (the car is 22 year old and the brakes have never been touched) which set me back almost $2,000 however I know the car is safe and I shouldn't have to do those repairs again for a long time.

Yes I don't plan to drive it until I fix it. But I have no idea how much it costs.
  •  

Linde

I saw some Miatas on Ebay for 600 dollars. But It seems too good to be true. Basically I want a year lease for a car that is not a beater, like 100 a month for a lease. For like a Lotus Elise or Opel Speedster.

I don't know where you live, but if it is either the US or Canada, you can forge both an Elise or a Speedster for the kind of money you have!

If the brakes of the car that was put away wee good when it was put away, you might just need to exchange the brake fluid and bleed the brakes.  And push the pedal down a few times to break the pads loose.

You seem to have a sticking throttle cable or a sticking gas pedal.  All that can be fixed easily with a can of WD40.

You either can find some UTube videos on how o do that, or ask a friend who works on cars to do it for you.  All that should not cost anymore than about 30 to 40 Dollars and a case of beer!

If you would live close enough to me, I would help you for free.

If the car needs new brakes it should not cost more than $500 (and I bet they would even look at the throttle cable for you).  But that could be done by a friend, too, for way less money.  My son charges $80 per wheel plus material!  And that is in a high price area of the US!

•  

Linde

Quote from: Dena on November 10, 2018, 07:58:42 PM
It almost sounds as if somebody took you to the cleaners!  Unless you needed new front struts and sway bar bushings, etc.

•  

Jessica_K

LOTUS: Loads Of Trouble Usually Serious hehe
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•