Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Location of post/page with new member rules

Started by Asche, May 05, 2016, 12:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asche

I was looking around for the page/post saying things like "you need 15 posts to PM", etc., but I couldn't find it.  I didn't see it in the TOS post under "Site Policies", nor did I see it in any of the sticky posts there or under Announcements.

I'm assuming the information must be somewhere, because I remember reading it.  (I don't think I confabulated it, but at my age,  ya never know!)

Is there a FAQ page that I can point people to when I see questions like that in a thread?

"...  I think I'm great just the way I am, and so are you." -- Jazz Jennings

CPTSD
  •  

suzifrommd

Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Asche

That looks like it.

(For some reason, my brain saw the title "Post Ranks" and went, "no, that's not it."  Unfortunately, my brain is an entry-level model with no upgrade possibilities :) )

I did just now see something that got me curious: it says about 15+ posts "Most restrictions removed," which to my brain (see above, though) suggests that there are still some restrictions which even higher ranks might remove.  Am I just confused?
"...  I think I'm great just the way I am, and so are you." -- Jazz Jennings

CPTSD
  •  

Devlyn

Asche, I  believe there is a fifty post threshold for using the reputation system.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Mariah

Here are the welcome links everyone receives when they join. They include the link to one about reputation points. To gain access to giving reputation it does take 50 posts. Hugs
Mariah

Things that you should read

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •