Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Creator is Transgender

Started by stephaniec, May 29, 2016, 10:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

The Creator is Transgender

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-creator-is-transgender

The Examiner/By Paul Jesep   05/28/2916

"God, Creator, Giver of Life, I Am that I Am, et. al. cannot be limited. The Governor of the Universe is transgender.

"By virtue of the Creation and, still more," wrote priest, paleontologist and Catholic theologian Teilhard de Chardin, "nothing here is profane for those who know how to see." Nothing is wicked or blasphemous, including LGBTQ individuals and collectively as a group, for those "who know how to see." Increasingly, the ability to understand is apparent not just in the secular realm with the widespread acceptance of God's LGBTQ children, but also by religious leaders of different faith traditions who baptize infants of same-gender parents or perform a religious wedding rite."
  •  

Ms Grace

Not that I actually believe in a biblical god, but if I did I'd expect they'd probably be bi-gendered and/or non-gendered rather than trans gender.
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Devlyn

^^^  This. Grace said it perfectly.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

stephaniec

I think given the infinite dimensions that  God exists in.that anything is conceivable. When I contemplate my beloved Lord the seat of wisdom My Lord abides in is unfathomable .
  •  

Joelene9

What I read in the Bible; God, his Angels, Saints, Satan, and the demons are non-sexual. They all live in a different world. We were placed in an animal world with the animal desires and we are tested by these. The sexual ambiguity of Satan and his symbols are from the human desires. Remember, the mention of being like the Brides of Christ mentioned in the Revelation of St. John is to familiarize us to that kind of relationship to a superior being and not a sexual one. The use of the English masculine pronoun and capitalized, "Him" is to address a superior being.

Joelene
  •