Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty June

•  

roseyfox

Quote from: StevieC9 on July 02, 2016, 01:06:34 PM
Alright Raye, I shall show you a photo from 2012. It's not the same angle, but it should give you a good idea of where I've come from.
So here is 2012

And then 2 days ago

Hoping that helps some
And I kind of envy you on starting all this so young. Too many years of T even though it was low. If I would have faced this at 18 when I had a psychologist try and get at these issues I would have been much better off, but that was in 1987 and I refused to believe there was anything different about me. Damn I was stupid.
But I digress.
Thanks for looking and commenting
Hugs back at you sis
You definitely come along way to there no doubt you pass :3
I rather not
  •  

Kitty June

Quote from: roseyfox on July 02, 2016, 02:57:45 PM
Thank you so much. Your too kind.
Hugs
  •  

Raye

Quote from: roseyfox on July 02, 2016, 02:57:45 PM

LOL that's what I was gonna say hehehe. HRT has various effects on various people regardless of age. But Age and Genetic Makeup does make most of the bulk when regarding treatment options so I've been told. I had to wait a bit later because I was simply dealing with my alcoholism and + smoking habits. I quit them myself it didn't take a lot of restraint since part of my genes has something to do with the tolerance + willpower I have. But it did take time and that was something I had to suffer from, but I was fortunate for my intersex condition at least when it came to facial hair. I still have tons of facial hair, but half of that just reverted + had I not picked up an alcohol issue I could have possibly kept a more youthful appearance (perhaps I would never know). So I quit drinking and moved over to about 1.5mg of Nic on Vaping. It's not enough for me to be addicted, but with my genetic makeup I'm also not prone to DVT as some would be mostly because of the age factor I'm assuming or my activity. I'm super active working most of the time barely sleeping. So if anything is going to kill me it would be getting sick often and not sleeping as much as I'd like to be able to. In the future, I can see myself cutting that down to 0mg of Nic, because I only vape for the clouds. I've been to a few of vape competitions in Tennessee and met some really interesting people in that community.

But most of it is how I part my hair. And if you don't use lotion you'll find your skin drying up. It didn't take me long to find that out being on HRT. You'd be very surprised how much older you might look without some and a bit of a touch up. I don't wear make up, but I'm considering doing something with my face, but I dunno. Something tells me you don't need makeup to be passable and not every cisgender woman wears makeup, but that's also highly debatable. But I mean we're all going to have some manly features it's just what you make of them that you gotta work around with. Unless you were fortunate to start hormones around 12-18 years of age.

But like what Rosey said your quite a very passable woman. And if I could be so bold to say this, your quite attractive for an older woman! heeheh ^^But I've been wrong before heeh.
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

Raye

Quote from: roseyfox on July 02, 2016, 02:48:19 PM
  3.5 months hrt i am happy with how i look.

2months hrt this is when i came out to family. Lot's of them loath me but i wouldn't say hate.

1.5-1 month just started

right before transitioning

Rosey is pretty cute though I don't think she should ever be hating on herself hehe! ^^ She came a very long way to be who she truly is, I'm guessing she started even younger than myself though.
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

V M

Wow!!! you all have made great progress  :icon_chick:

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Solstice

I don't stop by this site anymore really but I wanted to pop in for a bit and post my timeline.
I remember being inspired by these threads before I even started and want to make an effort to be more present on these forums. When I was first starting out and was afraid to contact to any support groups or communities the amazing people here gave me the strength and info to get started. Unfortunately It was a rough start and I spent too many nights blubbering myself to sleep with dozens of incognito windows open showing different topic headings and even seeing the banner at the top brings back some pretty intense feelings. It's hard to be back but I've learned tons and am in a much better and waaaay happier place ;D 
So yah, here's me+time+hormones+brute force effort..

(Link to full pic) http://i.imgur.com/V9Hi3uM.png

•  

Amber42

Quote from: Solstice on July 27, 2016, 05:56:26 PM
I don't stop by this site anymore really but I wanted to pop in for a bit and post my timeline.
I remember being inspired by these threads before I even started and want to make an effort to be more present on these forums. When I was first starting out and was afraid to contact to any support groups or communities the amazing people here gave me the strength and info to get started. Unfortunately It was a rough start and I spent too many nights blubbering myself to sleep with dozens of incognito windows open showing different topic headings and even seeing the banner at the top brings back some pretty intense feelings. It's hard to be back but I've learned tons and am in a much better and waaaay happier place ;D 

Awesome!!!!  Simply awesome!!!   So very happy for you.  You should be very proud of your achievement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Ange

Tell me what your definition of "man" and "woman" is, I'll tell you which I am. Not the other way around.
  •  

April Lee

That old life sort of feels like an alternative reality now.

Feb 2012

Aug 2016 - 30 Months of HRT
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: April Lee on August 03, 2016, 07:10:39 PM
That old life sort of feels like an alternative reality now.

Feb 2012

Aug 2016 - 30 Months of HRT

(Begins to slow clap)
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: Solstice on July 27, 2016, 05:56:26 PM

OMG...WOW!

Congrats

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Nahia

Hello,

I am a "recently honest with myself" mtf, and you all are very inspiring. I have come out to my doctor and am hoping to start HRT asap. I feel there is a nagging stress that time is running out for me (I'm only 28, but feel like the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland), but the changes you girls have made are amazing. I am trying to go through the Veterans Affairs to get things started. They say I need a psych eval for gender dysphoria, DSM V is that normal procedure for HRT? The anxiety is killing me. Thank you for sharing!  :D

Nahia
  •  

Harley Quinn

Congratulations, and welcome.  I also went through the VA. I seemed to have stumbled upon the secret code with them as well. Hit me up if you have any questions. I'll be glad to help.

Quote from: Nahia on August 05, 2016, 09:00:59 PM
Hello,

I am a "recently honest with myself" mtf, and you all are very inspiring. I have come out to my doctor and am hoping to start HRT asap. I feel there is a nagging stress that time is running out for me (I'm only 28, but feel like the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland), but the changes you girls have made are amazing. I am trying to go through the Veterans Affairs to get things started. They say I need a psych eval for gender dysphoria, DSM V is that normal procedure for HRT? The anxiety is killing me. Thank you for sharing!  :D

Nahia
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Nahia

Not really sure how to message on this site yet, but any help with that would be great. Thank you so much. :)
  •  

Harley Quinn

I sent you a PM.  It'll show under messages

Quote from: Nahia on August 05, 2016, 09:40:57 PM
Not really sure how to message on this site yet, but any help with that would be great. Thank you so much. :)
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

OK. I'll just start a thread.

Quote from: Nahia on August 05, 2016, 09:49:38 PM
Wont let me message yet. No permission  :'(  .

Nahia
  •  

SoraKat

i'm 28 and i've been on hrt only two months now, so you cant really call it a full before and after, as i've kinda just started, but boobs are doing things and i'm starting to look like my female twin (i think). i see ppl transitioning way later than me and still coming out fine so i'm really excited and hopeful :3

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: SoraKat on August 07, 2016, 12:29:34 PM
i'm 28 and i've been on hrt only two months now, so you cant really call it a full before and after, as i've kinda just started, but boobs are doing things and i'm starting to look like my female twin (i think). i see ppl transitioning way later than me and still coming out fine so i'm really excited and hopeful :3

Oh definitely! You'll do fine!!
  •  

Nahia

Quote from: SoraKat on August 07, 2016, 12:29:34 PM

I'm the same age! You give me hope.  ;D

N
  •