Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marissa_K

OK I'll contaminate this thread a bit too then :) 34 MTF, started HRT in January this year. Lost nearly 60 lbs as well since last summer.

One year before HRT at 32.

Spring last year

Last summer, before 3rd laser

2-3 month-ish HRT

4.5 month HRT

Male mode at 4.5 month HRT
This is when I started getting regular male fails The above picture ire filter and makeup free

5 Month HRT

Coming up on 6 months

These are all from the past weekend

Yes I look like my grandma I know :)

Playing with makeup last nite

I think the flash turned me into a zombie

Amber42

Quote from: Marissa_K on August 09, 2016, 08:25:38 AM
OK I'll contaminate this thread a bit too then :) 34 MTF, started HRT in January this year. Lost nearly 60 lbs as well since last summer.

Spring last year

2-3 month-ish HRT

4.5 month HRT

This is when I started getting regular male fails The above picture ire filter and makeup free

5 Month HRT

Coming up on 6 months

Amazing!!  You look great!  Really great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: Marissa_K on August 09, 2016, 08:25:38 AM

Spring last year

2-3 month-ish HRT

4.5 month HRT

5 Month HRT

Coming up on 6 months

Classic beauty.  Wonderful.

Hugs

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

Congrats Marissa!!! You look gorgeous!!!!... And most importantly... HAPPY!!!! :)

Hugs!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Jessirules

•  

aaajjj55

Quote from: tgirlamc on August 08, 2016, 11:16:39 AM
This is two weeks ago while shopping for my wedding dress... My life has come so far in these last three years... Wouldn't change a thing....

Onward we go!!! :)

Ashley, I just wanted to congratulate you on your amazing transformation.  We are of a similar age and what you have achieved is truly an inspiration - you must be absolutely delighted.

With my best wishes and love for your forthcoming wedding,

Amanda x
  •  

tgirlamg

Hi Amanda!!!

Thanks so much for the kind words!... It is so strange looking at old pics of myself... When you make so many changes in a relatively short time... Your mind quickly sees the changes as the new normal... In some ways you feel like you've always looked this way and the surgery didn't do anything until you see the old images  and it hits you how far you have come

I don't like seeing the old images but I wanted to show others what can be done even If you are past the half century mark like me! Life is what we make it and we all hold the steering wheel of our own lives... Just have to steer them to where we want to be...

Onward we all go!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

JustASeq

Been a while since I posted in this thread.... Here goes nothing.

-Seq
  •  

Jenny0713

Ashley, you give me hope. I am just now starting my transition at 52. I am on spiro but no E yet. Hope to get that by the end of the month. I look so forward to the coming years. I have never been happier in my entire life. Thanks. Jenny

Been trying to find myself since 4/5/16. Was lost before then. Still long road ahead.

•  

tgirlamg

Congrats Jenny!!! You have amazing things ahead!!! Enjoy every day.. Nothing like living a life that is finally your own!!!

Take Care,

•  

aaajjj55

Quote from: tgirlamc on August 10, 2016, 10:28:37 AM
Hi Amanda!!!

Thanks so much for the kind words!... It is so strange looking at old pics of myself... When you make so many changes in a relatively short time... Your mind quickly sees the changes as the new normal... In some ways you feel like you've always looked this way and the surgery didn't do anything until you see the old images  and it hits you how far you have come

I don't like seeing the old images but I wanted to show others what can be done even If you are past the half century mark like me! Life is what we make it and we all hold the steering wheel of our own lives... Just have to steer them to where we want to be...

Onward we all go!!!

Ashley, thank you for your insight.  As the 'new you' emerged from the swelling, bruising and bandages, did you find that you changed in other ways as well (for example, your mannerisms, posture and the way you interact with people) or was it more a case of your identity catching up with who you'd always been?

Congratulations once again,

Amanda x
  •  

Monica Jean

Thank  you all for posting your b/a pictures.  I find it inspiring! I have gone back to these B&A posts numerous times for inspiration.

Before, I knew which direction life was taking me but I refused to budge. After all, it's not possible to transition.

I used to stare at the picture topics here and say to myself "I'll never be able to do this".

Then, I hit rock bottom, that's when I said "I HAVE to do this".

When I started making changes is when I said "I am doing this!"

Now that I am doing this, I've never been happier!

Thank you to the many people who inspired me along the way here and are still inspiring me to be the best I can be!

1st pic, in white dress for Christmas 2015 party. First time I ever wore a dress in public. (I'm still very conscious about my too-round figure)
2nd pic, taken yesterday with coffee in hand, never been more at peace with life even in the midst of many challenges.
3rd pic, before: August 2015 only 1 month of part time presenting as the real me. After, August 2016 and much happier.
4th pic, August 2016, Yes...I survived testosterone poisoning 

Be yourself!

•  

tgirlamg

Looking Gorgeous Monica!!!! You look very happy!!!! :) I Love the shirt too!!!

Amanda!!!... After a lifetime of feeling a bit of a disconnect from people because they never saw the real me... I was determined to be fully engaged with others and the world around me!... The surgery has really helped me with the confidence to make that happen successfully!!! But equally important was the revelation that all I need to pass as...is me... A trans woman

Take Care!!!

Ashley :-D

•  

Karlie Ann

Monica, I first saw you on >-bleeped-<, and you gave me hope, because I'm 45 and terrified that my body and especially face are too far gone thanks to testosterone for me to ever pass.  You look fantastic and are an inspiration!
Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

SoraKat

1 year before hrt, then 2 months into hrt. 28

•  

Monica Jean

Thank you tgirlamc!  I am happy these days :)

Quote from: Karlie Ann on August 11, 2016, 02:47:23 PM
Monica, I first saw you on >-bleeped-<, and you gave me hope, because I'm 45 and terrified that my body and especially face are too far gone thanks to testosterone for me to ever pass.  You look fantastic and are an inspiration!

This moves me, thank you hun.  I thought the same things. And i'm very overweight.  after almost 2yrs of HRT, the fat redistribution is amazing, even overweight.  And your face isn't too far gone like you say...you're ripe to do it!  Be yourself girl!
  •  

Jenny0713

A quick collage I put together of before/after. Currently on spiro only. Hope to have E by the end of the month.

Been trying to find myself since 4/5/16. Was lost before then. Still long road ahead.

•  

I Am Jess

So many great looking girls!  You give others hope.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •