Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SashaGrace

Another hideous image of me pre transition, was one of the last images of old me ever taken

And taken last week

'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Mickie

This is me after coming out to myself like 3 years ago

This is me now

Uh.... Yeah. [emoji16]
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Jess802

http://imgur.com/GalDS6E This is me a couple months pre-HRT Sept 2013

http://imgur.com/PVsYFMt 1 month after starting HRT Dec 2013

http://imgur.com/3DG4uIX w/ my mother near Christmas 2014

http://imgur.com/St4FqWy March 2016

http://imgur.com/2BkFgbj June 2016

What is most important is that now I am happy with myself and where my life is going. I hope others grasp that as well.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Wow... congratulations! You look wonderful!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

•  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Angieisalone on June 13, 2016, 07:52:05 AM
http://m.imgur.com/a/qDnSr

I pretty much failed since ffs did nothing and I still look like a man

I wouldnt say that at all  no failure there  you look female to me and attractive to boot
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Marissa_K on August 09, 2016, 08:25:38 AM
OK I'll contaminate this thread a bit too then :) 34 MTF, started HRT in January this year. Lost nearly 60 lbs as well since last summer.

One year before HRT at 32.

Spring last year

Last summer, before 3rd laser

2-3 month-ish HRT

4.5 month HRT

Male mode at 4.5 month HRT
This is when I started getting regular male fails The above picture ire filter and makeup free

5 Month HRT

Coming up on 6 months

These are all from the past weekend

Yes I look like my grandma I know :)

Playing with makeup last nite

I think the flash turned me into a zombie

I,m dumbfounded that is truly incredible :)
Speechless
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Jenny0713

Marissa, you are looking great!  I read your bit on running and would really like to get started.  I am 52 and diabetic so I have to be careful (at least with the diabetes part).  I have been trying to lose weight but recently the scale has been going the wrong direction so I need to make a change.  I am not on E yet but hope to very soon.  I actually started my 10 day to E countdown if all goes well at my Dr. appointment on the 25th.  Thanks for posting and making me think a bit.  I hope I can get the muster up to get started.  I am 6-2 and about 216 lbs but would really like to get under 200.  I was 210 but then started jumping up again.  Very frustrating.  Food is way too addicting.  Wish it didn't taste so good.

Thanks again.

Jenny.
Been trying to find myself since 4/5/16. Was lost before then. Still long road ahead.

•  

Drexy/Drex

Yes inspiring ...im 53 wih ffs andna face lift
I might be okay
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Deborah

The first one is me in late 2009.  The second pic is from a few weeks ago.  My eyes looked so sad in that first one.
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Jenny0713

Been trying to find myself since 4/5/16. Was lost before then. Still long road ahead.

•  

AmandaDanielle

2 years before any hormones and then10 months on HRT...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

35 Years of living the wrong life, finally making it right  :)

"Don't expect everyone to understand your journey, especially if they haven't walked your path." -Unknown

"Those that matter don't mind... Those that mind don't matter"
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Deborah on August 15, 2016, 05:37:48 PM
The first one is me in late 2009.  The second pic is from a few weeks ago.  My eyes looked so sad in that first one.

Remarkable changes.  Amazing.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Marissa_K

Quote from: Jenny0713 on August 15, 2016, 02:18:18 PM
Marissa, you are looking great!  I read your bit on running and would really like to get started.  I am 52 and diabetic so I have to be careful (at least with the diabetes part).  I have been trying to lose weight but recently the scale has been going the wrong direction so I need to make a change.  I am not on E yet but hope to very soon.  I actually started my 10 day to E countdown if all goes well at my Dr. appointment on the 25th.  Thanks for posting and making me think a bit.  I hope I can get the muster up to get started.  I am 6-2 and about 216 lbs but would really like to get under 200.  I was 210 but then started jumping up again.  Very frustrating.  Food is way too addicting.  Wish it didn't taste so good.

Thanks again.

Jenny.

Yes that is an issue with food...... I can safely say that running has changed my life. I honestly don't know what I would do if I had to stop for whatever reason. I can't go into my gym because of our locker room situation for obvious reasons. I was about 2 months into HRT when someone looked at my chest and asked if I'm sure I'm in the right change room....

Jenny0713

Quote from: Marissa_K on August 16, 2016, 12:40:20 PM
Yes that is an issue with food...... I can safely say that running has changed my life. I honestly don't know what I would do if I had to stop for whatever reason. I can't go into my gym because of our locker room situation for obvious reasons. I was about 2 months into HRT when someone looked at my chest and asked if I'm sure I'm in the right change room....

Ugh.  That doesn't sound like much fun.  Maybe at some point you can go into the women's changing room...  Or just plan it so you can go home afterwards and take a shower at home.

Thanks again for sharing.  I will be sure to post when I get further along in my transition.

Jenny.

•  

mszoey

i thought that i would dip my tow in the pool over here, or maybe lake lol

this is 3 years ago about a year before i came out

unfortunately that is me on the right, the one on the left is one of my best girl friends it was taken on sunday

And me with Laura Jane Grace my fave

And my favourite past time i just had to put up

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: AmandaDanielle on August 15, 2016, 11:26:09 PM
2 years before any hormones and then10 months on HRT...

Sent from my S

M-N910V using Tapatalk
[/quote

Amazing .....you are so lucky :)
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Heather14

When I look at the eyes of the pre HRT then then after being on HRT the difference shows such increased happiness. How can anyone say it is wrong to do this when the pre HRT photos shows the sadness. I am looking forward to one day posting my photos of my changes until then these photos are such motivation.

Hugs,
Heather
  •