Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T90

Kelsey - That was an incredibly inspirational read and amazing photos of you.  ;D
  •  

kelseygal

Quote from: tgirlamc on September 13, 2016, 01:53:36 PM
Hi Kelsey!!!

Your looking awesome sister and the happiness of a life on the right course is shining through!!!!
:)!!!!!

Onward we go!!!!

Ashley :)
Quote from: T90 on September 13, 2016, 07:07:36 PM
Kelsey - That was an incredibly inspirational read and amazing photos of you.  ;D
Yay! Thanks :) I'm so looking forward to full time, and moving on. Very nervous for the FFS but know it will make a big difference, which makes me excited all at the same time!! I think just that and change name/ID and all that stuff, and I'll be g2g to settle into the rest of life. Jan 1 is my target full time date.

J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My name is Jordin, or you can call me Kelsey, whatever floats your boat! Don't be shy to message me if you want to talk, always up for meeting new people :)

•  

rtg

I'm new to Susan's, but I see some familiar faces here from elsewhere.  Hi everyone :) Here's my before/after

2 years ago, 34 years old

These are from the last week or so, 36 years old, 11 months of hrt and 5 months full time:

•  

I Am Jess

Quote from: rtg on September 14, 2016, 10:19:43 AM
I'm new to Susan's, but I see some familiar faces here from elsewhere.  Hi everyone :)

These are from the last week or so, 36 years old, 11 months of hrt and 5 months full time:

Very impressive. You're beautiful.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Harley Quinn

I'm new to Susan's, but I see some familiar faces here from elsewhere.  Hi everyone :) Here's my before/after

Very lovely! Youve made quite the transformation! Congratulations and welcome to the forum!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

Welcome aboard rtg!!! You are gorgeous girlfriend!!!

Onward we go!!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

kelseygal

Welcome rtg, crazy transformation two thumbs up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My name is Jordin, or you can call me Kelsey, whatever floats your boat! Don't be shy to message me if you want to talk, always up for meeting new people :)

•  

I Am Jess

Kelseygal......

Very impressive.  Your target date of Jan 1st is well within reach (depending on where you live and how long it will take to you to process your document changes) because of how good you look now.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

roseyfox

before hrt
7 months hrt I am 18 and looking forward to hitting a year
I rather not
  •  

KatelynRain

Wow!! You're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen!  You kinda remind me of that Juliet doctor on the show, Lost.  Incredible!

•  

archlord

Before anything

2-3 month of hormones  ( december 2015)

Comparison Before first FFS on january 2016 to a couple days after second FFS on september 2016.

- Rhinoplasty, Chin contouring, Tracheal shave, Breast Implants, Forehead reduction type 1

(The 2 last pictures were before my forehead surgery, i will post new ones when swelling goes away :) )

•  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Amanda_Combs

Rosey, katelyn, that's totally amazing!  You're both beautiful.  It helps eliminate a lot of doubts. [emoji6]

I've not gotten very far, but here goes...

Higher, faster, further, more
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: Amanda_Combs on September 22, 2016, 12:42:11 AM
Rosey, katelyn, that's totally amazing!  You're both beautiful.  It helps eliminate a lot of doubts. [emoji6]

I've not gotten very far, but here goes...

wow, amazing.. if only i would be so lucky..
  •  

kaitylynn

Everyone looks amazing and it is such a blessing to be part of this family!
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •