Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

•  

abd789

Quote from: archlord on September 21, 2016, 08:07:47 PM
Before anything

2-3 month of hormones  ( december 2015)

The side view of your FFS is stunning.... hows it looking now that some time has passed? Very curious... any recent pics?

Comparison Before first FFS on january 2016 to a couple days after second FFS on september 2016.

- Rhinoplasty, Chin contouring, Tracheal shave, Breast Implants, Forehead reduction type 1

(The 2 last pictures were before my forehead surgery, i will post new ones when swelling goes away :) )

•  

archlord

Hi RitaChans, hope things are going well for you ;).

QuoteThe side view of your FFS is stunning.... hows it looking now that some time has passed? Very curious... any recent pics?

I still have some bruises on my cheek so i am waiting till everything is really back to normal before taking any new picture :P   I am also getting my hair extensions back on october 4th + change of color   so i should have new picture by this time :)
  •  

SoraKat

•  

JLT1

To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

3 mths and no cosmetic surgery ?!.
Pretty impressive !!
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Harley Quinn

Ummm... 3 months and wow Sorakat! Congratulations!!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Elora

Quote from: Ⓥ on June 11, 2016, 06:42:18 PM
Yay, new thread to poop on ;D

So... I'm 38.

It's quite weird seeing that haggard guy on the left nowadays; but it's a part of my life I cannot deny.  Can't turn back time.  Yes, I would have transitioned 20 years ago had I known it was possible back then.  That's why I post this today.  Maybe someone around my age is out there wondering the same thing when I started... if it is even possible anymore... if it's too late... if they simply look too old and masculine to change.  No, it's not; not by a long shot.

If my post can inspire just one person from the late-thirty-something crowd to realize that this is possible, then I'll be one happy biotch!

No, please be quite uncivil... more fun that way :eusa_shifty:

-Vanessa

I've been kicking myself for the exact same reason (I just turned 36).  Thankfully posts like yours and others I've seen on here reaffirm then fact that age doesn't really matter when the metamorphosis you undergo ends with the hidden you, the real you, finally on display.

Thanks!
Elora

p.s. You look great Vanessa!  Boy do I know about the haggard before picture. lol
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Elora on September 30, 2016, 10:59:25 AM
I've been kicking myself for the exact same reason (I just turned 36).  Thankfully posts like yours and others I've seen on here reaffirm then fact that age doesn't really matter when the metamorphosis you undergo ends with the hidden you, the real you, finally on display.

Thanks!
Elora

p.s. You look great Vanessa!  Boy do I know about the haggard before picture. lol
Come on... 36 is not old. You have plenty of youth left! I'm 36, so I should know...
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Elora

Quote from: Harley Quinn on September 30, 2016, 11:24:41 AM
Come on... 36 is not old. You have plenty of youth left! I'm 36, so I should know...

I do know that.  I do.  It's just when I look back at the decades I spent blithely being crushed to death by the steadily growing elephant in the room, I sometimes wish for that time back.  ;)  But c'est la vie, right?  Regardless of my age I'm happy to be here, now.

Elora
  •  

SoraKat

Quote from: markie on September 29, 2016, 08:48:18 PM
3 mths and no cosmetic surgery ?!.
Pretty impressive !!

XD i wish. i cant even afford laser right now, and ffs is like, the last thing on the list of things i'm even able to imagine being able to afford.

honestly, i'm begining to wonder if puberty for me was put on pause in ways. i grew up in a really >-bleeped-<ty environment so i developed anorexia and a drug problem and those lasted for a long time. i think all the cortisol from stress and malnutrition from years of severe under-eating and drug use might've effed up my body's response to testosterone. i'm 28, so given the results i'm having from hrt (with biotin, exercise, eating ok, not on weird drugs, and living with mostly sane ppl) it makes me wonder if my initial male puberty wasn't put on hold and now that i'm healthy its picking back where it left off but with estrogen this time ?
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: SoraKat on September 30, 2016, 01:43:08 PM
XD i wish. i cant even afford laser right now, and ffs is like, the last thing on the list of things i'm even able to imagine being able to afford.

honestly, i'm begining to wonder if puberty for me was put on pause in ways. i grew up in a really >-bleeped-<ty environment so i developed anorexia and a drug problem and those lasted for a long time. i think all the cortisol from stress and malnutrition from years of severe under-eating and drug use might've effed up my body's response to testosterone. i'm 28, so given the results i'm having from hrt (with biotin, exercise, eating ok, not on weird drugs, and living with mostly sane ppl) it makes me wonder if my initial male puberty wasn't put on hold and now that i'm healthy its picking back where it left off but with estrogen this time ?

maybe, but my understanding its genetic.. the amount of body fat to muscle etc.. whole host of factors.
  •  

tgirlamg

Age is just a number Elora but I wouldn't mind trading your 36 for my 55!!!...Here's my before and after...i

Onward we go!!!

Ashley :)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Harley Quinn

From David Bowie sexy to sexy sexy! Your amazing Ashley! Congrats on the wedding beautiful!
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Harley Quinn on September 30, 2016, 09:21:38 PM
From David Bowie sexy to sexy sexy! Your amazing Ashley! Congrats on the wedding beautiful!

Thanks Harley!... It's been an amazing ride and I am just getting started!!!

Onward we go!!!

A :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Whoa !!!! Incredible absolutely
You really are inspirational thank you
Respect !!!
Ashley
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

JessicaSondelli

I wouldn't call my pictures particularlly before/after since I've really just started my transition but  I think that after losing quite a bit of weight (around 40 pounds) and being on hormones for almost 7 months, I would like to hear your opinion about my changes. It's really difficult for me to see the changes since I look at myself every day and I'm particularly interested in facial changes.

This is actually the first time I've every published my picture online...

This was me last year before I even came out to myself:

This is me now:

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Oh yeah there are changes... your pores look non existent, your cheekbones are quite defined, your face has slimmed, and your jaw is way less defined. I do know exactly what you are talking about. Changes are difficult to see in ourselves... but you've had some significant changes
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on October 01, 2016, 01:32:46 PM
I wouldn't call my pictures particularlly before/after since I've really just started my transition but  I think that after losing quite a bit of weight (around 40 pounds) and being on hormones for almost 7 months, I would like to hear your opinion about my changes. It's really difficult for me to see the changes since I look at myself every day and I'm particularly interested in facial changes.

This is actually the first time I've every published my picture online...

This was me last year before I even came out to myself:

This is me now:

I can def see the changes, pics like this give the rest of us hope.
  •