Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessicaSondelli

Quote from: Angela Drakken on February 10, 2017, 07:23:10 AM
Still blows my mind every time. O.O

Trust me... mine, too... One day I will wake up from this dream, that's my biggest fear!!! Somebody pinch me! :)

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on February 10, 2017, 08:06:32 AM
Trust me... mine, too... One day I will wake up from this dream, that's my biggest fear!!! Somebody pinch me! :)
The woman in the mirror wont be disapearing. No matter how hard you pinch ^.^

Makes me so optimistic..!
  •  

Harley Quinn

Well, Sunday is my anniversary. A whole year, I think it's cause to toss up my befores and afters.

My Befores:

And my afters:

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Christine1

Happy Anniversary Harley!  Girl You look amazing!

Therapy 1-4-2017
  •  

tgirlamg

You have traveled far Harley! :) Congrats on all you have achieved!!!... Btw...Love the Rammstein patch!!! ... You should still rock that Engel :)

Onward we go!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Inarasarah

Congrats Harley!!  You have come so far in a year!!

-Sarah
  •  

josie76

Wow Harley, it's amazing to see someone's true self come out in those pictures. You look stunning by the way.  ;)

It gives me hope seeing such changes are possible.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 10, 2017, 11:14:51 AM
Well, Sunday is my anniversary. A whole year, I think it's cause to toss up my befores and afters.

My Befores:

And my afters:

Happy one year! Amazing! (Also, please tell me you still have that awesome denim jacket with the rammstein patch >.< )

I hope one years as kind to me..
  •  

chris.deee

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 10, 2017, 11:14:51 AM

My Befores:

And my afters:

Wow, only one year?!?   I'm floored. 

Congrats and happy anniversary. 
  •  

Harley Quinn

Thanks everyone for the kind words. And yes I still have the jacket... it's seen better days but it's still holding together.

About time to sew them on a more fitted denim jacket... even found a few more patches.

But it is my favorite riding jacket.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Anastasija

you are all so sexy, and when I look at you, I have a terrible Dysphoria :D

also have your favorite leather motorcycle jacket, but now that I look at I took her from father
  •  

Christine1

Harley the past keeps us going forward, love th toe nail polish! Next weekend I am going to talk to Mom about this. Wish Me luck!

Therapy 1-4-2017
  •  

Angela Drakken

@ Harley

That Danzig patch too <3
^.^

Quote from: Anastasija on February 11, 2017, 03:07:41 PMalso have your favorite leather motorcycle jacket, but now that I look at I took her from father

My leather jacket is like a tent on me now unless I wear a hoodie or two or three underneath. It was always big but now its just getting ridiculous. Lol

I need to trade up for a more slender and form fitting one.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Angela Drakken on February 11, 2017, 03:53:03 PM
@ Harley

That Danzig patch too <3
^.^

lol...  Thanks.  The Danzing patch usually throws people.  ;)

•  

izzy

Harley congratulations to you one year anniversary.
  •  

Korra-

sry i dont have many before pictures because ive erased or destroyed most of them i did make a mini timeline though!
  •  

Anastasija

Korra i will honest with you. I dont know how someone can tell you you will not passing. In my opinion you look great, mean total changing. When i looked your face i even cant imagination you  from the previous incarnation a boy
  •  

tgirlamg

Korra!!! You have traveled far in a short time and arrived looking gorgeous!!!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Korra-

•  

Anastasija

I have a question about lost muscle of the shoulder area, after which time you noticed it, and whether the skin is pulled there
  •