Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artesia

I hope this works.  Not very good with images, or computers.

The first couple are about 8 years ago, the last one is today with my second attempt with makeup.  Used a brown tone for eyeshadow instead of the original blue.  I can't really see it, but my wife says it looks better on me than the blue.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

JMJW

Quote from: Artesia on April 02, 2017, 10:21:23 AM

I hope this works.  Not very good with images, or computers.

The first couple are about 8 years ago, the last one is today with my second attempt with makeup.  Used a brown tone for eyeshadow instead of the original blue.  I can't really see it, but my wife says it looks better on me than the blue.

Yeah I think natural colours are going to suit your face better. Vibrant and bold wouldn't work I think, but hell I say experiment with everything, because it's a lot of fun. Feels great don't it?  ;) When you add contouring you'll be well on your way.
  •  

AoifeJ

So I haven't posted on these boards for a long time... but I took a selfie I really liked yesterday and wanted to share a little before and after :)

Before:

And after!!

I hit 15 months of HRT March 30th
  •  

findingreason

Left, 2012. Right, Nov. 2016 after a haircut with no makeup.

•  

Thessa

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: archlord on September 21, 2016, 08:07:47 PM
Before anything

2-3 month of hormones  ( december 2015)

Comparison Before first FFS on january 2016 to a couple days after second FFS on september 2016.

- Rhinoplasty, Chin contouring, Tracheal shave, Breast Implants, Forehead reduction type 1

(The 2 last pictures were before my forehead surgery, i will post new ones when swelling goes away :) )

OMG your transformation is literally goals! You went from super hot and muscular guy to super hot and gorgeous woman! Very inspiring to me since I'm a bit muscular and it worries me that if I decide to transition I won't look good but you give me hope :)
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Kitty June

So I figured I'd see how things are going. It's about 16 months I think, that seems like a popular check in lol
So this is about 5 years ago I think
And then 5 minutes ago

No makeup or anything.
And from another angle
  •  

Korra-

so many startling transformations here! I can hardly tell it's even the same people! here's a more updated comparison for my before and after:

2 years pre hrt

18 months hrt

•  

Alanna1990

Quote from: Korra- on April 27, 2017, 02:50:55 PM
so many startling transformations here! I can hardly tell it's even the same people! here's a more updated comparison for my before and after:

2 years pre hrt

18 months hrt

Heeey, found you again  :D

you surprise me a lot, HRT really changed you, you're the bomb girl  :)
  •  

Alanna1990

People say I was this guy... eww

this is me after 7 weeks on HRT

I look at those old pictures and I can't recognize that guy, He's not me, I find him pretty gross.
  •  

josie76

Korea, that has to be your brother or maybe a cousin in that first pic.  ;)
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Korra-

Alanna you are absolutely beautiful!

Josie haha yeah that's my twin brother ;]
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You 2 look great Korra and Alanna, my god it's hard to believe either of those guys is where this pretty girls came from.
I think your old photo is even more shocking Korra with the beard :S
I must do an old one of me some day haha, that's abit weird though and I dunno If I am ready...

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Korra- on April 27, 2017, 02:50:55 PM

2 years pre hrt

18 months hrt

Great transformation! You look lovely.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Alanna1990

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 27, 2017, 11:30:50 PM
You 2 look great Korra and Alanna, my god it's hard to believe either of those guys is where this pretty girls came from.
I think your old photo is even more shocking Korra with the beard :S
I must do an old one of me some day haha, that's abit weird though and I dunno If I am ready...

you must, you're one of the cutest girls in the forums  ;) :D
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Ha thanks Alanna, I wouldn't​ go that far. I might though it's tempting, mostly for the lol value.

•  

JessicaSondelli

Quote from: Alanna1990 on April 28, 2017, 11:36:33 AM
you must, you're one of the cutest girls in the forums  ;) :D
You are absolutely correct about that! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)
  •  

SkyeHigh

May as well post here seeming I'm nearing the start of my transition.

Taken 1-3 Months ago.
  •  

Monica Jean

Looking at my before photos makes me cringe. I can't imagine ever going back to that pain, that strife, that depression, that alcoholism, barely existing....Uggh. 

Transition wiped all those away. 2.5 years after starting this process, I found me. I'm finally living.

2011, Fat, barrel-shaped man:

2017, Curvy, hourglass figure coming into focus:

Moderator Edit:  Site policy restricts the content of images posted here, per ToS 4.
  •