Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: KathyLauren on June 29, 2017, 09:52:35 AM
Time for me to post a before and after.  Before is four years ago.  After is this morning.

wow you look great and younger I think there is a trend that HRT it makes you look younger or maybe it is happiness
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: KathyLauren on June 29, 2017, 09:52:35 AM
Time for me to post a before and after.  Before is four years ago.  After is this morning.

KathyLauren, that is a remarkable change for such a short time.  You are definitely off to a flying start.  Oh, and the current hairstyle is very flattering for you.  You are doing very well, and another great example for the 'too old to transition' questioners.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Rachel_Christina

I really liked your post Michelle, and yours too Kathy.
That I thought I would go ahead and do it too :')
This is really scarry for me and I may deleate atleast the guy pics, it doesn't even feel like I was ever that person.
I think HRT has been good to me and I will soon hit my 1 year mark :)
Started at 26.

I have few pics of me as a guy, I hated how I looked, but I tried my best to fill the role

And here I am now much happier :)

My body, I think has changed.

Never mind the slippers lol

I am very happy with what transition has brought me so far, not just in my physical changes, but in my mind, not that it has changed much in my mind, but I have this huge sense of calm and clarity.
I no longer worry about the future.
I want to return to uni to get a degree so I can get out of manual labour.
I want a nice job wher people will respect me.

I hope my changes can encourage people, because back when I started it was hard to see the girl inside.
I had stopped wearing female clothes when I could only see a man. It was probably 15 year since I wore female clothes, before transition obviously lol

This entire process has changed my life in every way for the better.
I am in no way finished, but it can only get better :)
Love yas 💕
Rachel 💋

•  

davina61

HRT is our friend, look how good you all are. More incentive for me to start asap
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

tgirlamg

Awesome journey Rachel!!!!... Isn't it amazing... Not only the peace and calm but the discovery of how much power we truly hold within us to make our lives to be what we chose!!!! Keep rockin' it my gorgeous sister!!!! Even better things await!!!! You will have an amazing life!!!

Btw... Curiosity is getting the better of me... What were you doing in the " before " work pic?

Hugs and Love!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Aw thanks Ashley, I'm on the right path that is for you.

And yeah that is a Vat off wine, after the grapes fermented in there for 1-2 weeks sugar will have turned to alcohol, the juice is pumped out, and now I am digging the rest out to go into the press to squeeze out the remaining wine :3 🍷
And thats how red wine goes :')

•  

Julia1996

Rachel,  thats amazing. You look really good!

You were making wine?? Why?  I thought wine was made with machines.

Julia.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

I Am Jess

Thanks for sharing Rachel. It is amazing what you have done. Very proud of you girl for wanting to get an education. Keep rocking it girl ❤️

An amazing transition Kathy. You definitely look better now ❤️
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

KathyLauren

Thanks, everyone!  Rachel, Michelle, you both look great. 
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Harley Quinn

I love your transition Rachel_Christina. You look incredible! This has to be my favorite thread to watch, it just beats out the Fabulous thread... you can see the progression of happiness. Wonderful progress!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on June 29, 2017, 02:06:38 PM
Pics and Words

I realize how gross it feels looking, thinking, talking about, and remembering the dude we once were obligated being from birth until whenever, but I must say: very handsome.

Pic 6 = slay.  Pic 5 makes me melt; your facial features look amazing front on.  Pic 4 = beautiful philtrum (yeah, I just went there).

Overall, Ya doin' mahvellous dahling!

•  

josie76

Wow Rachel C you are amazingly beautiful now.  ;)

ok so I really hope this doesn't hurt your feelings girl, because scrolling through I had the thought pop up about your old pic that "you were cute" followed by a "WTF did I just think"? Honestly though you look like 2 different people.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Aw thanks all you guys.
And yes Josie I probably wasn't a bad looking guy. It's funny how that brought me no comfort anyway.
And yes Julia, wine is my job, and it is a big old process :')
It's so funny, if someone showed me a pic of me back then, of me now(present) and said thats you in a few years, I would never believed I could look like that, or have the courage to have gone through with.
I was a coward back then, running away from my problem. Head in the sand was my way of dealing with life.
Thanks again all you fabulous people ❤️

•  

coldHeart

Rachel
You never said you had a twin brother wow what transformation
Your just so beautiful are you still in the wine business!. Sara
  •  

josie76

Rachel, I understand that being complimented for male attributes did not give you any solice. A while after posting that comment I started feeling bad about it as I realized that such a comment might really make you feel bad. I hope I didn't cross any bounds but if I did I'm sorry.

:)
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: josie76 on July 01, 2017, 07:34:09 AM
Rachel, I understand that being complimented for male attributes did not give you any solice. A while after posting that comment I started feeling bad about it as I realized that such a comment might really make you feel bad. I hope I didn't cross any bounds but if I did I'm sorry.

:)

Haha oh no Josie, don't worry, I didn't take it bad atall :')
I just mean that back then I knew some people seen me as good-looking, but it never did me no good, I was always still so shy and never acted on anyone who may have been after me anyway.
The whole being male but feeling female really stunted me back then.

I am not the easily offended type X3

•  

Natalia

Wow... amazing changes everyone!  :) :)

I think I gathered some courage to come back here and post a before & after, now that I am a bit more deep into my transition.

Before: around ~2012  :-\

Today: July 2017
  •  

Julia1996

Natallia, that's amazing.  How could you have thought your transition was going slow?
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Harley Quinn

Wow Natalia, I think that the estrogen took hold on you and is doing some work. You look great!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •