Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsEmily

Male Picture was taken at 30 Years Old Pre-HRT.  Now 32 Years Old and 16 Months HRT.

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: ItsEmily on July 07, 2017, 10:04:53 PM
Male Picture was taken at 30 Years Old Pre-HRT.  Now 32 Years Old and 16 Months HRT.

wow what a difference in 2 years
  •  

SashaGrace

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on July 07, 2017, 09:37:42 PM
Hi Sasha I have to say is wow you look hot I am jealous you got a great body too
Thanks so much! It's getting there now I think :)
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Hannah Samira

Stunning transformation!! :) You look absolutely nothing like the person in the first picture ;)
Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

Brooke

Anyone often feel that their pre transition self and post transition self appear more like siblings than a male/female version of the same person?

~Brooke~
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Amazing!! From awkward man to stunning  beautiful woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

tgirlamg

What a difference two short years can make... you have laid claim to a life which is finally your own!!!...Looking gorgeous and happy Emily!!!! Keep on rockin' it sister!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley :(
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Balerie

Emily, you are rocking it and you are beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Karrie

Emily it's hard to expound on what's already been said.
You look amazing and so happy!  Beautiful eyes by the way!

Karrie
  •  

LizMarie

Quote from: SashaGrace on July 06, 2017, 03:23:48 PM
Everyone on here has had such amazing results and I often wonder with the effort that I've put in and the time it's taken why I haven't been able to get a better result than I have but then I see an old picture and it shocks me that actually I think I have done pretty well. I supppse I always compare post transition images as there are practically no pre transition images of me however I was sent this one from a Comic Relief about 6 years ago and would have been one of the last images pre transition. I'm second from left in the RAF officers uniform and the moustache!

And this is last Friday for a birthday party :)

Not bad but still think I have a lot further to go yet!

You've rocked your transition! Be proud of yourself!
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

~ Cara Elizabeth
  •  

Monica Jean

I totally agree with LizMarie, you have indeed rocked it!
  •  

SashaGrace

Quote from: LizMarie on July 10, 2017, 10:56:12 AM
You've rocked your transition! Be proud of yourself!
Quote from: Monica Jean on July 10, 2017, 05:08:51 PM
I totally agree with LizMarie, you have indeed rocked it!
Thanks so much! It means a lot from all of you, honest!!
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Monica Jean

Here's a recent b/a pic I took. Finally found the hairstyle I really like, now I have to learn to keep it maintained properly before I use it every day.

2.75 years HRT, before pic taken 3 years ago when the swell of depression, anger and alcohol usage to kill the inner pain were all raging. I do NOT miss those days. Life is soooo much better now.

•  

Maybebaby56

Quote from: coldHeart on July 06, 2017, 05:59:00 PM

And this is last Friday for a birthday party :)

Not bad but still think I have a lot further to go yet!

Yes, you need to clean your room, young lady.

(This is what happens when you transition in your 50s, having raised kids)

With mirth and merriment,

Terri 
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives" - Annie Dillard
  •  

Maybebaby56

Quote from: Monica Jean on July 10, 2017, 05:35:45 PM
Here's a recent b/a pic I took. Finally found the hairstyle I really like, now I have to learn to keep it maintained properly before I use it every day.

2.75 years HRT, before pic taken 3 years ago when the swell of depression, anger and alcohol usage to kill the inner pain were all raging. I do NOT miss those days. Life is soooo much better now.

Simply astounding, Monica.

Now I remember why I tend to avoid this thread.  I simply can't measure up! I'll be on my way now.

Blessings to you,

Terri
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives" - Annie Dillard
  •  

SashaGrace

Quote from: Maybebaby56 on July 10, 2017, 06:20:01 PM
Yes, you need to clean your room, young lady.

(This is what happens when you transition in your 50s, having raised kids)

With mirth and merriment,

Terri

Haha, it's not my room, it's my sons play room!! We were doing a mass throw out of stuff from all over the house and this room ended up housing the stuff while we were tidying. It's tidy now, honest :)
  •  

coldHeart

Haha, it's not my room, it's my sons play room!! We were doing a mass throw out of stuff from all over the house and this room ended up housing the stuff while we were tidying. It's tidy now, honest :)

Looks like you've had a little house party Sasha
  •  

coldHeart

There are some wonderful transformations on hear, everyone's just stunning.
Sara
  •  

Monica Jean

Quote from: Maybebaby56 on July 10, 2017, 06:25:31 PM
Simply astounding, Monica.

Now I remember why I tend to avoid this thread.  I simply can't measure up! I'll be on my way now.

Blessings to you,

Terri

I thought the same well into my 2nd year of transition. It wasn't til this past spring I started to see myself in the mirror as the real me...all my faults included. I didn't look perfect, I still struggle with weight, I still look at younger trans women and cry wishing I would have transitioned a quarter century ago...all that baggage staring at me in the mirror is when I accepted myself for what I saw in that mirror.

The only person you have to compare yourself to is your own goals...do you want to be happy? Then be you and map it out on how to get there.  That's it. The woman in the mirror with thank you! :)
  •  

SashaGrace

Quote from: coldHeart on July 11, 2017, 09:32:12 AM

Looks like you've had a little house party Sasha

Haha, honestly it was just a mid house tidy state and it's not normally like that! I work hard to keep the house tidy, it's a big job when the child and the animals are out to reverse it haha
  •