Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

AlyssaJ

Now that I'm finally out publicly, I can allow the connections between my former life and my real self to be made online.  As such, here's my first go at some before and afters:

"I want to put myself out there, I want to make connections, I want to learn and if someone can get something out of my experience, I'm OK with that, too." - Laura Jane Grace

What's it like to transition at mid-life?  http://transitionat40.com/

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: AlyssaJ on August 22, 2017, 05:48:30 PM
Now that I'm finally out publicly, I can allow the connections between my former life and my real self to be made online.  As such, here's my first go at some before and afters:

I already saw the pics in your thread but can't stress how good you look now, and only 3 months on hormones! And how surprised I am of your physical change. Keep on rocking it girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Legit

Leaving this here =) . I just had my BBL surgery revision today

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Legit on August 23, 2017, 01:06:34 AM
Leaving this here =) . I just had my BBL surgery revision tofay

Omg so beautiful!!! And what is BBL?

•  

Rachel_Christina

You look great Alyssa. Some difference.

You too Archlord, you look fantastic. Hope you are doing well.

Charlie Nicki, a BBL is a Brazilian Butt Lift

•  

Legit

Brazilian butt lift and hips filling . Revision was to make my hips wider and balanced with shoulders ( real hourglass figure)
  •  

Julia1996

Legit, that's totally amazing. You're very pretty. I love looking at these pictures. It's so awesome how some of you were cute as pretend guys and then turned out to be so amazingly pretty as your real selves. That's not easy to do. Even if someone is very handsome as a male that totally doesn't mean they can be pretty as a female. Last Halloween my brother and his 2 friends dressed as hookers. My brother is very handsome but wow did he make one unfortunate looking woman! Of course the illusion would have been a little better if he hadn't kept reaching under the skirt to adjust his junk.
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Bari Jo

Legit?  Nothing short of beautiful.  I think we are all jealous!
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

tgirlamg

Rosey!!!! Alyssa!!! Archlord!!!..  All impressive results and best of all the happiness of the after shots shines like the sun!!! 😀!!!!

Archlord!!!.... I have been considering the BBL myself and I would be interested in how much of the fat is retained a couple months down the line... I would have to gain a lot of weight to have enough donor fat for the procedure which I could do but I would be a bit worried about losing what I had gained in the right places as I move back down to my normal weight... I hope all goes well with the procedure and please keep us posted sister!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Julia1996

So this bbl surgery, it is just to lift a butt that's like all saggy or is it to enhance anyone's butt?
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Alora

Quote from: Julia1996 on August 23, 2017, 12:04:09 PM
So this bbl surgery, it is just to lift a butt that's like all saggy or is it to enhance anyone's butt?
Julia
It enhances and give you a fully looking butt

•  

Thessa

The changes from 2014 to 2017

I made the picture on the right side when I was leaving for a nice evening with friends.

First birthday as Theresa, somehow a strange feeling...
  •  

sid104

Quote from: Thessa on August 27, 2017, 08:10:51 AM
The changes from 2014 to 2017

I made the picture on the right side when I was leaving for a nice evening with friends.

First birthday as Theresa, somehow a strange feeling...

Wow amazing..long hair suits you nore
I cant feel my face when am with you ::)
  •  

Thessa

Quote from: sid104 on August 27, 2017, 12:40:33 PM
Wow amazing..long hair suits you nore
Thank you! [emoji3]
I love my long hair, it makes me really comfortable.
The short one was a gift I got in the beginning of my transition.
  •  

Dee Marshall

Theresa, you're beautiful!

This first picture is from 2013, shortly before I realized that I'm trans. I was depressed and at the end of my rope. It was as close as I've ever come to suicide and that's saying something!

This is a recent picture to my trip to Florida a few weeks ago. Depression is mostly out of my life and suicide no longer comes into the picture.

Odd, I hadn't realized how little  my face has actually changed. Not everything is perfect but most of the time I'm content. Often, I'm happy. Wish I had realized sooner, though.

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Thessa

Quote from: Dee Marshall on August 28, 2017, 07:33:52 AM
Theresa, you're beautiful!

This first picture is from 2013, shortly before I realized that I'm trans. I was depressed and at the end of my rope. It was as close as I've ever come to suicide and that's saying something!

This is a recent picture to my trip to Florida a few weeks ago. Depression is mostly out of my life and suicide no longer comes into the picture.

Odd, I hadn't realized how little  my face has actually changed. Not everything is perfect but most of the time I'm content. Often, I'm happy. Wish I had realized sooner, though.

:

Think outside the voice box!
Dee, thank you so much. You made me blush. [emoji3]
You face definitely changed. I wouldn't make any connection between the two pictures without knowing.
  •  

Ange

So I got FFS and now I feel finally perfectly normal.  ;D

Yay for FFS.

2009 : 21 years old

2015 : 27 years old

2016 : 28 years old, 1 year HRT

2017 : 29 years old, 2 year HRT, 1 month FFS

Tell me what your definition of "man" and "woman" is, I'll tell you which I am. Not the other way around.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You look great Ange. What did you have done? The brow obviously, maybe the nose?? Look totally female now in your last pic, and only a month after too

•  

Ange

Browridge/hairline + nose + adamsapple. ^_^

I used to get 100% madam'd before, but now I get "Miss" instead of madam a lot, and I feel like people are a lot more cool around me, without the slight discomfort that used to happen often before. Also I get hit on super often. (and sexually harrassed too  :( so validating... errrrr...  :-X )

All in all I think it fixed all the small problems I had before and I feel like I pass 100%, to the point that I often totally forget that I'm trans. ^^"
Tell me what your definition of "man" and "woman" is, I'll tell you which I am. Not the other way around.
  •