Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel_Christina

They did a great job girl.
I would gues the guys get annoying lol

•  

Bari Jo

Quote from: Ange on August 31, 2017, 05:28:04 AM
So I got FFS and now I feel finally perfectly normal.  ;D

Yay for FFS.

This is by far my favorite transformation.  110% passable, and pretty to boot.
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

I Am Jess

I haven't posted here in awhile so here goes nothing.......

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

KathyLauren

Oh, my, Jess, that is quite the change!  I definitely prefer the After version!  :)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Kristinagl

6.5 month mark of hormones and down 70 pounds. no makeup or anything just me sitting on the couch. Seeing a difference but thinking ffs is most definitely in my future but overall still definitely happier
  •  

Ange

Quote from: Bari Jo on August 31, 2017, 09:23:23 AM
This is by far my favorite transformation.  110% passable, and pretty to boot.

Thank you ! I'm having tons of positive feedback so I'm quite happy. (I also got sexually harassed in the street recently which is validating as fck but a lot less cool  :-\ )

My surgeon is a discreet french surgeon based in Paris. After discussing with him and a few others, I became convinced that he was the one I needed, and I'm like, super-happy of my choice. He was way cheaper and way more efficient. I liked the fact that he was putting my health first, advising against injecting anything, and used neither type 1 or 2 forehead contouring (but another method he uses in reconstructive surgery, facialteam and others are only starting to use recently). He didn't try to sell me more things that I needed, and his priority was clearly passing over beauty standards, which was 100% my philosophy too.

I now pass perfectly in all situations and I even tend to forgot I'm trans... Which is a luxury I never thought I'd have one day. ^^ So yup. I totally recommend him.

( Xavier Lachiver if you're wondering what his name is. He has no fancy site and no commercial team. He's just a sweet, super-experienced, super-pro guy. Oh and he's like, super trans-friendly, and concerned about trans issues. )
Tell me what your definition of "man" and "woman" is, I'll tell you which I am. Not the other way around.
  •  

josie76

QuoteI now pass perfectly in all situations and I even tend to forgot I'm trans... Which is a luxury I never thought I'd have one day. ^^ So yup. I totally recommend him.

Wow Ange, that's something I think we all hope to reach someday!

Congrats!
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

sid104

I cant feel my face when am with you ::)
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You look great Sid. See no before pic though

•  

sid104

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 10, 2017, 11:07:28 AM
You look great Sid. See no before pic though
Thanks..am still kinda pre hrt.only low dose AA .i just played with my makeup,even i need facial laser
I cant feel my face when am with you ::)
  •  

kaitylynn

The end of 2014.

2017, current with no makeup.

Everything continues to change and almost done with hair removal.  Soon start surgeries and yet another chapter in my transgender experience.
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

KathyLauren

OMG, Kaitylynn, you are gorgeous!  I love your smile.  You look so much happier than that old guy.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

kaitylynn

Quote from: KathyLauren on September 10, 2017, 04:51:02 PM
OMG, Kaitylynn, you are gorgeous!  I love your smile.  You look so much happier than that old guy.

Oh Kathy, thank you!  It is incredible what can happen when we step away from a life untrue :) <3  I am surrounded by beauty and I have a my family here on Susan's to keep me moving forward, always!
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: kaitylynn on September 10, 2017, 04:02:57 PM
The end of 2014.

2017, current with no makeup.

Everything continues to change and almost done with hair removal.  Soon start surgeries and yet another chapter in my transgender experience.

Incredible change!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Kitty June

Last month
And then maybe 6 years ago

I'm starting to feel more confident, but the voice is still a work in progress and gets me "sir" too much

Kitty
  •  

josie76

These are some incredible changes!

Awesome Stevie and Kaity Lynn  :D Hormones are powerful stuff. Thank goodness they are available to help us all.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Bari Jo

Nice Stevie.  What a change!  How old were you when you started?  HRT certainly agrees with you.  Did you have any work done on your hair too, or is that all natural?
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Kitty June

Quote from: Bari Jo on September 19, 2017, 02:18:51 PM
Nice Stevie.  What a change!  How old were you when you started?  HRT certainly agrees with you.  Did you have any work done on your hair too, or is that all natural?
Thank you. I get good comments but I have really bad issues of still seeing the old guy in the mirror
I think 46 when I finally started estradiol. I think I'm 2 years in January.
I got lucky I guess, but the beard is still there. Electrolysis is out of my budget. I tried the flash n go and it helped some but most of the beard is turning grey.  Easier to hide but still needs electrolysis
I have my own hair, but I've always had low testosterone except the one time my doctor prescribed it. I wish I hadn't done that. It lowered my voice a little more and gave me more body hair.
Oh, how I wish I'd have done this younger. 
Off to therapy tomorrow, so I continue to work on me inside and out
Thanks for the very kind words

Kitty
  •  

Laurie

I decided to say what the heck and post something here.
The first was in June 2012 after my 2nd round with cancer and loss of over 40lbs Weight about 170lbs.
The second was  Nov 2015 
And the last was Last month Aug 2017 about 9 months on HRT

Laurie

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol