Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

Quote from: Ashley3 on September 24, 2017, 04:13:40 AM
Wow... unbelievable ... I would never have guess the "before" is the "after" ... really wonderful Elizabeth... Congratulations!

Thanks Ashley I feel better than I have and each day into this journey it seems to get better...

Quote from: Laurie on September 24, 2017, 04:27:28 AM
I like the Lady in the last picture much much better Liz.

I agree so do Meryl and my girls...

Quote from: Julia1996 on September 25, 2017, 08:37:57 AM
Elizabeth, you look very good. That's quite a change. Like Laurie ,your before picture picture looks like someone who stomps kittens. It's amazing how much happier and gentle you all look in the after pictures.

I think the expression on my face says everything it needs to about how I feel about myself and the world...I may have been a fraction angry....but I made it out the other side  ;D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Well  it has been 9 months on HRT, I think I am seeing some changes

form one year ago

•  

Julia1996

You looked really feminine even before Natalie.  Did you have on makeup in the before picture?
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Julia1996 on September 28, 2017, 03:59:49 PM
You looked really feminine even before Natalie.  Did you have on makeup in the before picture?

Thank you and yes I had make up on in my before pic I had permanent eyeliner  done and added some when I felt like it.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on September 28, 2017, 03:46:18 PM
Well  it has been 9 months on HRT, I think I am seeing some changes

form one year ago

I see the changes for sure! You are looking very feminine.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

kaitylynn

Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Might as well throw my denial beard into the ring.  Left was about as close to a smile as I used to manage because I was proud of climbing Humphreys Peak for the first time in 2012 or so.  (I swear my nose really isn't that big)

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Julia1996

Amazing Colleen. You look really good. Another before picture that looks like someone who would kick your ass. It amazes me how much nicer and happier people look in the after pictures.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Galyo

To celebrate my one month of HRT, I created this image showing a picture of me on my first day of HRT, and today.

I can't really say I'm noticing a lot of changes in my face... Perhaps I'm just not noticing it, or I'm just being impatient as always.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on September 29, 2017, 07:48:52 AM
Might as well throw my denial beard into the ring.  Left was about as close to a smile as I used to manage because I was proud of climbing Humphreys Peak for the first time in 2012 or so.  (I swear my nose really isn't that big)

Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: Galyo on September 29, 2017, 08:54:31 AM
To celebrate my one month of HRT, I created this image showing a picture of me on my first day of HRT, and today.

I can't really say I'm noticing a lot of changes in my face... Perhaps I'm just not noticing it, or I'm just being impatient as always.

You're being impatient.  I'm almost 6 months in and just now are things starting to be noticeable.  Now of course at your point there were some little things like skin texture changes, but you can't expect everything to happen overnight.  Give it time, you'll do great.

Thank you both Julia and Nicki.  It's really crazy looking at what few old pictures I have and seeing how far I've come in less than a year.
  •  

Galyo

I'm definitely impatient, haha. It's the little things that keep me going.

Thanks for the positive words. ^_^
  •  

Harley Quinn

Guess I will toss a couple up since I almost hit my 1 year anniversary legally living as a woman. My befores...

And my 19 month photos. It'll have been 1 year since I legally became a woman on October 31st.... no, I did not plan that.

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Denial beards everywhere!

You're looking fantastic Harley.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on September 29, 2017, 11:10:40 AM
Denial beards everywhere!

You're looking fantastic Harley.
Thank you Colleen. That was actually my 5 day no shave... I had some serious facial hair, and sensitive skin. Shaving every day is and was not an option. I shave every 2 to 3 days still. Waiting to finish hair removal. That will be heaven!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Colleen_definitely

I hear you there.  I'm getting really tired of concealer on half my face.
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on September 29, 2017, 11:38:28 AM
I hear you there.  I'm getting really tired of concealer on half my face.
I could live with concealer of half my face if my beard didn't grow through it before my day was done. I'm on a lot of HRT and it's slowed things down a lot but not enough to skip a day shaving or not to need to go over it again and reapply makeup if I need to be out in the evening.

Can't even manage laser right now, let alone electrolysis.

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Dee Marshall on September 29, 2017, 11:52:30 AM
I could live with concealer of half my face if my beard didn't grow through it before my day was done. I'm on a lot of HRT and it's slowed things down a lot but not enough to skip a day shaving or not to need to go over it again and reapply makeup if I need to be out in the evening.

I know what you mean! If I'm out for more than 5 hours I'll start noticing hairs on my chin or upper lip sticking out. Hate it!!

I've been looking at this thread forever, but I've not yet said anything - everyone's changes are AMAZING!! Gives me high hopes for my own future!

--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on September 29, 2017, 07:48:52 AM

Wow Colleen  👍👏😉😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Harley Quinn on September 29, 2017, 11:06:38 AM
Guess I will toss a couple up since I almost hit my 1 year anniversary legally living as a woman. My befores...

And my 19 month photos. It'll have been 1 year since I legally became a woman on October 31st.... no, I did not plan that.

Spectacular....
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •