Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie24

Quote from: Roll on October 10, 2017, 03:12:00 PM
Double checked to see if they were just down and they work fine for me, at least Allie's. Are you on a network that blocks imgur or something perhaps? Wouldn't be the first time I've heard of one of the big media dumping sites being blacklisted.

Also, Allie you weren't kidding about your eyes. I just looked at them while checking the pictures and they are substantially larger/rounder!

Lol I know. I'm thinking now it might've been the fat redistribution in my face.
  •  

FinallyMichelle

Quote from: Allie24 on October 10, 2017, 03:53:57 PM
Lol I know. I'm thinking now it might've been the fat redistribution in my face.

If that is your timeline video I saw on YouTube, some of those pictures show off the eyes even more. Some of you girls have such big beautiful eyes. You and Julia come to mind and years ago AbbyXOXO. I am not usually self conscious but some of you girls on this thread and the YLFD thread could give me a complex.  :) 
  •  

Allie24

Quote from: FinallyMichelle on October 10, 2017, 06:51:34 PM
If that is your timeline video I saw on YouTube, some of those pictures show off the eyes even more. Some of you girls have such big beautiful eyes. You and Julia come to mind and years ago AbbyXOXO. I am not usually self conscious but some of you girls on this thread and the YLFD thread could give me a complex.  :)

I'm curious to know what video you saw. Do you have a link?
  •  

FinallyMichelle

Ummm, probably. Do you want me to PM it to you?
  •  

Bari Jo

Quote from: FinallyMichelle on October 10, 2017, 06:51:34 PM

Agreed, these younger folks are really beautiful.  Its weird getting GD from a non cis girl, but a few of you girls do trigger mine.

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

FinallyMichelle

;D Not just younger, some of the older women are gorgeous too! *cough Ashley! *

It's cool, I am rocking 'Middle-aged Frumpy'   ;)  Good enough for me.
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Bari Jo on October 10, 2017, 08:05:26 PM
Agreed, these younger folks are really beautiful.  Its weird getting GD from a non cis girl, but a few of you girls do trigger mine.

Bari Jo

I know right! Every time I see the results from pretty much anyone 25 and under transitioning I just want to smack myself for not dealing with this sooner. Even if just for hair.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Colleen_definitely

Yep I'm pushing 40, I'm making the best of it. It would have been nice to have come to my senses earlier but there's no sense in crying over shoulda coulda woulda now.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Allie24 on September 29, 2017, 07:45:54 PM
https://imgur.com/KKrP80H
https://imgur.com/tUm9UC9

Like day and night.

I don't remember if I replied to you already, you are so beautiful!!! HRT has done you good :) beautiful eyes (can see they look rounder now), great skin, great hair. How long have you been on hormones?
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Allie24

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on October 11, 2017, 12:00:55 AM
I don't remember if I replied to you already, you are so beautiful!!! HRT has done you good :) beautiful eyes (can see they look rounder now), great skin, great hair. How long have you been on hormones?

In that photo it had been a year and four months. But I'll be two years this November.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: KathyLauren on October 07, 2017, 03:22:51 PM
It did for me.  I am not sure what exactly the change is - maybe they're rounder - but it was noticeable within 3 or 4 months.

So I'm  not imagining  it... I dunno  I think maybe for myself at least it must be something  to do with the facial. musculature perhaps the Hrt changes it
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Colleen_definitely

I don't think you're imagining it at all.  Facial fat redistribution, musculature, or even placebo effect, it definitely seems to happen to about everyone once they go on estradiol.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

kaitylynn

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on October 11, 2017, 09:07:36 PM
I don't think you're imagining it at all.  Facial fat redistribution, musculature, or even placebo effect, it definitely seems to happen to about everyone once they go on estradiol.

Kind of a blanket reply to all discussing the effects of estradiol...

When my Endo and I discussed what would realistically happen, she explained what the immediate changes would be in the first 6 months.  We also discussed the process as it would run for about 5 years total before everything would sort of settle out.  Estradiol as part of MTF HRT is POWERFUL!  Regardless of age, it is amazing to feel and see the changes in all of us!

Hope everyone is having the most incredible Thursday!
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

I Am Jess

My eyes have definitely changed.  It's not all from HRT I had a brow lift, brow bone reduction and upper and lower eyelid surgery done to help my appearance.  The before photo on the left is from November 2009 so there is a little less than 8 years difference in the pictures.

This is the day I started HRT in March of 2015.

And this is today.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Roll

FFS or no, that is an incredible change. You don't even remotely look like the same person.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

gv2002

Quote from: Roll on October 16, 2017, 03:14:07 PM
FFS or no, that is an incredible change. You don't even remotely look like the same person.
Your beautiful dear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Sarah_P

--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Roll on October 16, 2017, 03:14:07 PM

Thanks girl.  HRT has worked wonders for me.  I actually didn't have all that much done for FFS.

Quote from: gv2002 on October 16, 2017, 04:53:32 PM
Your beautiful dear!

Thank you

Quote from: Sarah_P on October 16, 2017, 06:33:37 PM
That's an amazing change Jess!!!

Thanks.  Sometimes it's hard to believe how far I've come in just 2 1/2 years.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Wow Jess! You look stunning! You give me hope.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

chloe23

Quote from: I Am Jess on October 16, 2017, 02:34:24 PM
My eyes have definitely changed.  It's not all from HRT I had a brow lift, brow bone reduction and upper and lower eyelid surgery done to help my appearance.  The before photo on the left is from November 2009 so there is a little less than 8 years difference in the pictures.

This is the day I started HRT in March of 2015.

And this is today.

Wow, your beautiful. You transitioned very well:).
  •