Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle:)

Quote from: I Am Jess on October 16, 2017, 02:34:24 PM
My eyes have definitely changed.  It's not all from HRT I had a brow lift, brow bone reduction and upper and lower eyelid surgery done to help my appearance.  The before photo on the left is from November 2009 so there is a little less than 8 years difference in the pictures.

Wow, you look amazing!
  •  

cdhd2001

About 1 year ago.

Current, 9 months hrt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

•  

Roll

Quote from: cdhd2001 on October 29, 2017, 08:05:00 PM
About 1 year ago.

Current, 9 months hrt.

That's just 9 months HRT?! Posts like this are what give me hope!!
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Dee Marshall

About 1 year ago.

Current, 9 months hrt.

Magnificent change!

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Charlie Nicki

About 1 year ago.

Current, 9 months hrt.

Wow!!! That's one huge change! You give me hope as well.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Sarah_P

About 1 year ago.

Current, 9 months hrt.

Incredible!! Estrogen definitely likes you!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

cdhd2001

Thank you for the kind compliments.  Still have a ways to go.  GRS in June 2018!

•  

Galyo

To mark my two months on hormones, I decided to make another picture! Below is a picture of me on my first day of hormones (top), and two months in (bottom).

Please excuse the poor light source. I might make another picture during the day for a little more clarity.

I do say though... I think I'm starting to see some changes! I hope I'm not imagining things!
  •  

KathyLauren

I don't think it's your imagination, Galyo.  I see definite changes around the eyes, cheeks and mouth.  Looking good, hon!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Galyo

Really?? Oh wow that means so much to me, you have no idea haha!

I actually decided to take a new picture today because my therapist told me that she was seeing some significant changes in my face. Apparently she wasn't wrong then!
  •  

Dani

Galyo,

I really see a slight upturn in the corners of your mouth, not unlike the Mona Lisa picture.

I see a happy woman. You will be just fine in a few more months and getting better.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You look good Galyo. More importantly though, do you paint?? O:

•  

Galyo

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on October 31, 2017, 12:49:33 AM
You look good Galyo. More importantly though, do you paint?? O:

I used to paint, but I lost my passion for it. The art world is super competitive, and if you don't have like a hundred different contacts you will have to make due with people who will want to spend nothing more than twenty bucks on a painting that you've slaved away on for three months or so. It's just not going to pay any bills, and I'm not otherwise motivated enough anymore to waste so much time on something that very little people appreciate.

I've opted to try and teach others (elderly and such) how to paint, but since I have autism no organization wants me to interact with these people so I've just given up on the whole painting thing.

Look at me blabbing about, haha! Thank you girls so much for your replies, I'm actually super excited to have not just me but also others notice these changes! It truly made my day.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

What's in the back of you in the pic looks really night.
I used to do alot of art. I'm hoping to maybe get back into it.

•  

JessicaSondelli

That's a really remarkable change for just 9 months on HRT. You look absolutely great and that beard was impressive but you look much better now :)

Big hugs
Jessica :)

About 1 year ago.

Current, 9 months hrt.

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)
  •  

JessicaSondelli

I feel really bad because I haven't posted anything within months. Jessie reminded me of that so I'm trying to do much better again and I'm starting with a new before/after. It shows how I changed within just a bit more than 2 years....

As always, if you need help or advice, feel free to PM me, I usually respond to any message.

Love

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)
  •  

Roll

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on October 31, 2017, 06:13:46 PM
I feel really bad because I haven't posted anything within months. Jessie reminded me of that so I'm trying to do much better again and I'm starting with a new before/after. It shows how I changed within just a bit more than 2 years....

As always, if you need help or advice, feel free to PM me, I usually respond to any message.

Love

I need advice on which demon I should sell my soul to for your results. :D Seriously, yet another amazing transformation that gives me so much hope.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

cdhd2001

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on October 31, 2017, 06:13:46 PM

Love

Wow!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Love you Jessica.
Honestly look amazing it's hard to believe those pics on the left was you 😵

•  

Bari Jo

Absolutely incredible Jessica!  I'll second it, how is this possible?  Please share your secrets, especially for us older gals!

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •