Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angela Drakken

Jesus Jess! You went from Sean Astin to Tim Robbins to an absolutely gorgeous woman. Dayum..!

Yeap jealous +10

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

•  

JessicaSondelli

Love you, too Rachel!!!  :-*

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on November 01, 2017, 12:50:21 AM
Love you Jessica.
Honestly look amazing it's hard to believe those pics on the left was you 😵

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)
  •  

LittleWitchGirl96

Before and after 6 months on HRT <3 Happier and more free than ever! I can only wish the same for every trans person. Sending love and optimism to all! :))))

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: LittleWitchGirl96 on November 01, 2017, 03:30:50 PM
Before and after 6 months on HRT <3 Happier and more free than ever! I can only wish the same for every trans person. Sending love and optimism to all! :))))

What an amazing transformation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Roll

Quote from: LittleWitchGirl96 on November 01, 2017, 03:30:50 PM

.................. Seriously, someone has to eventually give me the name of which unholy entity I should be making a deal with for the results people are showing here. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Dani

Quote from: Roll on November 02, 2017, 11:24:05 PM
.................. Seriously, someone has to eventually give me the name of which unholy entity I should be making a deal with for the results people are showing here. ;D

Estradiol and at least one T blocker. It's magic!  :angel:
  •  

Karen_A

Quote from: Dani on November 03, 2017, 04:45:31 PM
Estradiol and at least one T blocker. It's magic!  :angel:

Unfortunately, not for everyone.

- karen
  •  

Alora

it's amazing what a little hair and makeup can do for a gal!!!

•  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Alora on November 03, 2017, 07:35:29 PM

it's amazing what a little hair and makeup can do for a gal!!!

Gotta call it like it is even the bandana pic I would always take you for an (not really that much) older gal.

K heres my stab at this shenanegans, took me a few weeks to actually dig up old pics that werent too depressing to look at;

Before anything, I'd kinda resigned myself to being 'a regular guy';

Kinda getting into things again;

Now;

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

•  

Roll

Quote from: Angela Drakken on November 04, 2017, 09:45:30 AM

Wait..................................... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I don't even... How is that possible?  :o
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Bari Jo

Angela, your look is awesome.  It projects femininity, strength and quickiness.  I picture you as friends with Tank Girl.

Jealous of your results and your confidence!

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: Roll on November 04, 2017, 12:18:30 PM

Wait..................................... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I don't even... How is that possible?  :o

:D If you asked me around month 3 I wouldn't have had an answer.. But apparently it is, even for some 30+ something year old. It doesn't help that I lost nearly 80 pounds when I finally made up my mind to begin transitioning, approximately 235lbs to 165lbs. (Strange to me considering I seem much more.. 'plushy.')

Quote from: Bari Jo on November 04, 2017, 12:32:35 PM
Angela, your look is awesome.  It projects femininity, strength and quickiness.  I picture you as friends with Tank Girl.

Yeah, I like my old clothes still, I never intended to change the way I dressed post transition. I'm far more interested in seeing how they drape over a drastically different body than before.. Tank girls pretty awesome, but I think I'd rather chill with Lisbeth Salander. >.> (Or Death from Sandman.)

Quote from: Bari Jo on November 04, 2017, 12:32:35 PM
Jealous of your results and your confidence!

Don't be lol I think they're pretty standard issue after almost a year on horomones and actually finally taking CARE of myself. (Not to mention the lifeless, dead eyes seem a lot brighter now.) I wouldn't consider myself super confident to be honest. A simple 'sir' is enough to make me crawl back to my corner and hide.Or worse still, when I'm told; 'What a waste! You were such a good looking guy!' Or, there are moments, when I look long and hard at my face in the mirror and I really don't see whats changed, or my mind plays tricks on me and the DARK SHADOW on my upper lip seems to be creeping back.. (It never does, but sometimes.. you know?)
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

wow LittleWitchGirl96, Alora, Angela Drakken   cdhd2001,JessicaSondelli you all look wonderful. I think you girls are amazing

Before

After

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Angela Drakken on November 04, 2017, 01:16:37 PM
:D If you asked me around month 3 I wouldn't have had an answer.. But apparently it is, even for some 30+ something year old. It doesn't help that I lost nearly 80 pounds when I finally made up my mind to begin transitioning, approximately 235lbs to 165lbs. (Strange to me considering I seem much more.. 'plushy.')

Yeah, I like my old clothes still, I never intended to change the way I dressed post transition. I'm far more interested in seeing how they drape over a drastically different body than before.. Tank girls pretty awesome, but I think I'd rather chill with Lisbeth Salander. >.> (Or Death from Sandman.)

Don't be lol I think they're pretty standard issue after almost a year on horomones and actually finally taking CARE of myself. (Not to mention the lifeless, dead eyes seem a lot brighter now.) I wouldn't consider myself super confident to be honest. A simple 'sir' is enough to make me crawl back to my corner and hide.Or worse still, when I'm told; 'What a waste! You were such a good looking guy!' Or, there are moments, when I look long and hard at my face in the mirror and I really don't see whats changed, or my mind plays tricks on me and the DARK SHADOW on my upper lip seems to be creeping back.. (It never does, but sometimes.. you know?)

It really makes me happy to see that you got these great results on HRT alone. Sometimes I feel like I will need tons of surgery but then I see cases like yours and it makes me think that I should just wait for E to work and that makes me smile [emoji846]

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on November 04, 2017, 10:26:56 PM
wow LittleWitchGirl96, Alora, Angela Drakken   cdhd2001,JessicaSondelli you all look wonderful. I think you girls are amazing

Before

After

Oh please tell me you're not gonna fix that gap in your teeth is bloody adorable! ^.^
Pretty incredible what happens in such a short gap in time huh? (Sorry for the pun. it really is super cute though!)
Also I love the jammies.
  •  

josie76

Angela, you don't even look like you have the same bone structure as that guy in the first pics! How? You lost 80lbs, wow. Wish I could loose some of my extra 50lbs. Love the Deceptacon tee shirt.

Natalie, you too look so very different.

Keep it up girls.  ;D
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Angela Drakken

Quote from: josie76 on November 06, 2017, 09:56:00 AM
Angela, you don't even look like you have the same bone structure as that guy in the first pics! How? You lost 80lbs, wow. Wish I could loose some of my extra 50lbs. Love the Deceptacon tee shirt.

Natalie, you too look so very different.

Keep it up girls.  ;D

The Decepticon t-shirt is one of my favs. At work I like to joke that I'm a 'trans' former XP (my humor has always been in poor taste..)

Oh no the bone structure is most definitely the same.. Just covered in a more plushy exterior. :3

Also, yeah, 80 pounds was.. surprising to say the least considering I haven't really been 'dieting' and frankly refuse to.
  •  

Kendra

Alright all you amazing girls, I have never posted my before picture until now.  Here ya go.

September 1984.  Age 21.  Yes that's a thick red beard.  Half Welsh, half Japanese.

October 2013.  Age 50, portrait photo by corporate photographer.

October 2017.  Age 54, passport photo.  Eyes, lipstick, no other makeup.  I have not shaved since 2015.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Devlyn

Awesome transition, Kendra.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

josie76

04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•