Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

tgirlamg

Raye!!!

Looking GORGEOUS and HAPPY Sister!!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 😀💗🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Desire

Great pics!!  What an amazing transformation
  •  

Raye

Thank all I guess, but keep in mind in the future I don't identify as Female >.< They/Them or he/him pronouns please. I'm not detransitioning, I just don't feel Female, but I'm on blockers even though I have an Ovary - I don't see or feel I'm Female. I'm a guy, but I don't want to be a guy if that makes sense?! But I'm nothing Raye is Raye.
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

Roll

First, definitely love the new look Raye!

Quote from: Raye on December 05, 2017, 06:40:43 PM
Thank all I guess, but keep in mind in the future I don't identify as Female >.< They/Them or he/him pronouns please. I'm not detransitioning, I just don't feel Female, but I'm on blockers even though I have an Ovary - I don't see or feel I'm Female. I'm a guy, but I don't want to be a guy if that makes sense?! But I'm nothing Raye is Raye.

Makes perfect sense!

Maybe be worth putting pronouns in profile text? I use it for dumb jokes, but pronouns would probably be more practical. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Raye

Well that's why my Gender says, "I". So Pronouns are rather defeated. One should always ask ones Pronouns when in doubt. I rarely ever dress fem.
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Raye on December 06, 2017, 12:00:46 AM
Well that's why my Gender says, "I". So Pronouns are rather defeated. One should always ask ones Pronouns when in doubt. I rarely ever dress fem.

Apologies if I have offended you Raye...

Ashley 🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Raye

At one time, sure I had identified as Female during earlier parts of my transition, but I mean we never transition straight like an arrow. Sometimes we have curvy roads and speed bumps along the way. And sometimes we see something we thought was the truth about us, but it ended up being mistaken. I never detransitioned I just chose to take a different route through it all that got me. Being Female was just not. I will admit I look much happier now and I have dressed a bit more "fem" than I did in the past. And to this day I still don't wear makeup or girly clothes because they are way too fem for me. But for my boyfriend I try to now and then. He struggles to see this in anyway a homosexual relationship, but understands I'm more NB than anything. And I do have those Female phases in my transition where I do feel Female and not Male or an NB. And those days just seem too few. :/ I can't be upset, because the last time I did talk to y'all I was Female-Identified for an Intersex Person.
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Roll on December 05, 2017, 08:51:54 PM
First, definitely love the new look Raye!

Makes perfect sense!

Maybe be worth putting pronouns in profile text? I use it for dumb jokes, but pronouns would probably be more practical. ;D
Or in your signature line.

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Raye

OI tho I swear I had this coming because of my absence I had forgotten this one was in the MTF Boards too >.<; LOL Yeah I'll put that in my siggy.
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Raye on December 06, 2017, 03:39:15 AM
But for my boyfriend I try to now and then. He struggles to see this in anyway a homosexual relationship, but understands I'm more NB than anything.

I think it's awesome that you are in a relationship with a guy who accepts you for who you are. Hugs!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Raye on December 06, 2017, 04:26:04 AM
OI tho I swear I had this coming because of my absence I had forgotten this one was in the MTF Boards too >.<; LOL Yeah I'll put that in my siggy.
I have this in my gallery just in case. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Desire

Great transitions for all of you ladies!!  The common thread is how happy every lady looks as things progress.  Be Proud!!
Desire
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Almost 1 year on Hrt

Before

•  

PurpleWolf

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 09, 2017, 03:33:12 AM
Almost 1 year on Hrt

Natalie, you are NOT in those before pics!!! Don't see any resemblance whatsoever!

Btw first time checking this thread... You all look amazingly younger in those after photos  :o!!!

Happiness shows  ;D!!!
!!!REBIRTH=legal name change on Feb 16th 2018!!!
This is where life begins for me. It's a miracle I finally got it done.

My body is the home of my soul; not the other way around.

I'm more than anything an individual; I'm too complex to be put in any box.

- A social butterfly not living in social isolation anymore  ;D -
(Highly approachable but difficult to grasp)

The past is overrated - why stick with it when you are able to recreate yourself every day
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: PurpleWolf on December 10, 2017, 08:36:28 PM
Natalie, you are NOT in those before pics!!! Don't see any resemblance whatsoever!

Btw first time checking this thread... You all look amazingly younger in those after photos  :o!!!

Happiness shows  ;D!!!

Lol, yes I hate to say it that was me before I have very few before pics as I hated my pics being taken as I did not like anything I saw in them, Thank you, you are very sweet. :)
  •  

gv2002

Digging digging digging felt the same way and never thought about why!!! Thank you fo mentioning that! Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Galyo

Three month mark. Sorta. :P

I can't believe that wretched looking face at the top was me.
  •  

steph2.0

Well, I never thought I'd do this, but I'm just so dang happy today. I finally have a drivers license I'm happy with, for so many reasons. And while I see me in both pictures, I guess there is a little contrast there, especially in the happiness department. So here I am in 2014 (which was pretty much the same as the beginning of this year) and today.

Stephanie Rhapsody Bensinger

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Galyo on December 17, 2017, 05:15:20 PM
Three month mark. Sorta. :P

I can't believe that wretched looking face at the top was me.

Wow you look good and that was just 3 months that is impressive
  •