Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roll

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 31, 2017, 03:24:49 PM
Thank you and I am happy that it is not just me that sees the mother thing

I've always known I took after my mom's side of my family in looks, and when I ran one of my female pictures through the FaceApp "old" filter I could see my mom readily in it.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Allison S

I look like mom too!  Very different personalities though

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Izzy Grace

My faceapp photos look so much like my mom, I never noticed the resemblance until I saw them.
Starting Weight Oct 17: 234#  ♦  Current Weight 190#  ♦  Goal Weight: 155#  ♦  To Go: 35#

•  

natalie.ashlyne

I found a pic of me dressed as                      this one is from this saturday
       a girl 5 years ago

•  

Bari Jo

That's the cutest pict I've seen as you Natalie.  I think you have gotten the pose, hair and makeup perfect too.  That and you are really cute:)

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Thank you both Bari jo and Cali you both are really sweet! :)
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 24, 2017, 10:13:03 PM
Well since today is my 1 year mark on HRT I figure I would post these I have almost deleted all my pre Hrt pictures of myself

Sept 25 2016                                                 

Dec 22 2017

Wow that is such a change have you had any cosmetic work done ?
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Galyo

Quote from: Izzy Grace on January 02, 2018, 03:21:16 AM
My faceapp photos look so much like my mom, I never noticed the resemblance until I saw them.

I always hate being compared to familymembers (especially back in the days I never heard the end of it), but I guess there's no escaping genetics.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 03, 2018, 04:02:33 AM
I found a pic of me dressed as                      this one is from this saturday
       a girl 5 years ago

very nice.  You have made leaps and bounds!  On a side note... not going to lie... the zebra print on your bedding makes me dizzy. :icon_dizzy:
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 03, 2018, 03:11:06 PM
very nice.  You have made leaps and bounds!  On a side note... not going to lie... the zebra print on your bedding makes me dizzy. :icon_dizzy:

I like the zebra print.

Wait for her to find the zebra print pajamas!!  That'll be really fun in a picture!
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

gabriella8713

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 24, 2017, 10:13:03 PM
Well since today is my 1 year mark on HRT I figure I would post these I have almost deleted all my pre Hrt pictures of myself

Sept 25 2016                                                 

Dec 22 2017

:o Dang what witchcraft is this?! seriously that's amazing progress, you must be so happy now  :)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Just hit 23 months and going to see the "head" head shrinker about my letters on Monday.

Before

22 months

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

LJH24

natalie.ashlyne and Harley Quinn -

I hope you don't mind me asking. Are these unbelievable changes with surgery, HRT or what? I'm amazed!!
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 03, 2018, 08:29:09 PM
Just hit 23 months and going to see the "head" head shrinker about my letters on Monday.

Before

22 months

Harley, you have changed so much I would never have guessed that is you in the before pics, I still see Betty Boop in you I love your hair
  •  

Dena

Quote from: LJH24 on January 03, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

I hope you don't mind me asking. Are these unbelievable changes with surgery, HRT or what? I'm amazed!!
As far as I know, the results you see are the result of HRT and proper makeup application. If Harley ever offers you makeup assistance, don't refuse it.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

LJH24

Quote from: Dena on January 03, 2018, 10:22:41 PM
As far as I know, the results you see are the result of HRT and proper makeup application. If Harley ever offers you makeup assistance, don't refuse it.

WOW!  That is amazing.  Beautiful results. <3
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: markie on January 03, 2018, 02:29:04 PM
Wow that is such a change have you had any cosmetic work done ?

Hi Markie, Thank you and  no I have not had any cosmetic work done yet, I am trying to pay of some bills than have surgeries.

Quote from: Galyo on January 03, 2018, 02:36:29 PM
I always hate being compared to familymembers (especially back in the days I never heard the end of it), but I guess there's no escaping genetics.

Hi Galyo I always hated when some one said you look like your father now when some one says I look like my mom I am happy

Quote from: LJH24 on January 03, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

Hi LJH24,  Thank you, and as for myself I have not had any surgeries yet I want some, I have lost weight and gained some back this has been on HRT for 12 months so far 

Quote from: Artesia on January 03, 2018, 03:36:37 PM
I like the zebra print.

Wait for her to find the zebra print pajamas!!  That'll be really fun in a picture!

Hi Artesia thank you I love the idea Have cheetah and tiger print bedding I never thought of pajamas though I love it

Quote from: gabriella8713 on January 03, 2018, 07:11:01 PM
:o Dang what witchcraft is this?! seriously that's amazing progress, you must be so happy now  :)

Thank you Gabriella8713 I wish it was witchcraft I am alot happier now than I was before now I can see a future :)

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 03, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

Thank you Harley you  are doing pretty well yourself you look good. I can change my bed to cheetah or tiger also lol I will try to take some pics some place other than my room
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

I did for get to add one thing I bought lots of make up and watched alot of youtube videos on how to put on make up and learned some of the tricks still working on it. 
  •  

Cassi

You can start doing your own youtube instruction videos :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •