Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Bobbie Ann on January 14, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

This was me Jan 30 2016

This is me now as of 10 minuets ago.

Please be kind

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

You look great love the pink shirt my favorite colour :)
  •  

Bobbie LeAnn

Quote from: Roll on January 14, 2018, 10:23:40 PM
:o Looks like you already got a pretty good dose of kind from the boob fairy. ;D

Lmao that's funny. They look small in that picture.

•  

Bobbie LeAnn

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 14, 2018, 10:26:13 PM
You look great love the pink shirt my favorite colour :)

Thank you so much. My step son tie dyed it for me. It's my favorite color too. Now when warm weather gets here I'm going to have my motorcycle painted pink.

•  

tgirlamg

Now, That's some change there my dear sister!!! Looking gorgeous and happy!!!!! 😀🎉🎉🎉🎉

Hugs!!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Bobbie LeAnn

Quote from: tgirlamc on January 14, 2018, 10:48:58 PM
Now, That's some change there my dear sister!!! Looking gorgeous and happy!!!!! 😀🎉🎉🎉🎉

Hugs!!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

Thank you Ashley. I am truly happier than I have ever been in my life.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Bobbie Ann on January 14, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

Hey Sister!

That is what we are all looking for in all this!!!... When we find that happiness and claim it... There is no substitute and no time to lament how long it took to get here... Too much livin' to do!!!! 😀!!!!

Hugs and Love My Friend!!!!

A 😀💗🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Bobbie LeAnn

It's hard to believe that big ole biker dude had wittle ole me hiding inside him.

•  

Kendra

Bobbie LeAnn, the difference is amazing!  And here's the most important part by far:

> I am truly happier than I have ever been in my life.

Your words hit home.  Sounds like such a simple statement but this can be incredibly challenging to achieve.  You are accomplishing what life should be about... true long term happiness. 

First time I rode my scooter to Sturgis was 1990, the place was pretty out of control back then (awesome in my opinion).  From Seattle I rushed there and back on Interstate 90.  At a gas station in Idaho on my way back, chatted with a Hells Angel and he called me an "iron ass" for riding overnight half way across the US.  On subsequent trips I figured out the best route was back roads with no specific route planned in advance - spot a thunderstorm, take a different route and make the best of the moment knowing I'd get there eventually.  The journey good and bad is part of the experience, you don't know ahead of time which moments you will cherish forever - but they do happen.  Just like transition.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Sarah_P

And that's what it's all about!  ;)
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

kaitylynn

With my partner looking over my shoulder, she too is amazed at the phenomenal changes in our looks...but more so in our expressions!  Happy weekend!
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Bobbie Ann on January 14, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

This was me Jan 30 2016

This is me now as of 10 minuets ago.

Please be kind

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

That's amazing. In the picture of your true self you look very warm and friendly, like some one I would say hi to out in public. The before picture looks like someone who likes to stomp puppies. I would totally avoid that person.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 20, 2018, 10:42:21 AM
That's amazing. In the picture of your true self you look very warm and friendly, like some one I would say hi to out in public. The before picture looks like someone who likes to stomp puppies. I would totally avoid that person.

Stomp puppies and bite the heads off rattlesnakes!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

tgirlamg

Bobbie Ann was never a puppy stomper!!!! Even behind the Charlie Manson biker beard... There was a kind and gentle woman in her eyes....

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: tgirlamc on January 20, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
Bobbie Ann was never a puppy stomper!!!! Even behind the Charlie Manson biker beard... There was a kind and gentle woman in her eyes....
I should try to dig up some pictures of my biker days. I rode to work. My boss called me "the Terminator".

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

tgirlamg

Here's me around age 22 in about 1983... A very lost rock n roll meth head...

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Here's me this week... 35 years and several lifetimes later... I was lost... but now, I'm found :)

Onward we go...

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: tgirlamc on January 20, 2018, 02:26:06 PM
Here's me around age 22 in about 1983... A very lost rock n roll meth head...

Here's me this week... 35 years and several lifetimes later... I was lost... but now, I'm found :)

Onward we go...

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

Ashley you always look so beautiful  and happy. You are such a positive  person  you look so good
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 20, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

Ashley you always look so beautiful  and happy. You are such a positive  person  you look so good

I kinda have to say that our sister Ashley is the Pollyanna of Susan's Place - always so positive & upbeat.  BTW, thanks Ash, now I have to buy me a pink phone!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Kendra

October 2013  -->  January 2018, couple hours after GCS surgery. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

tgirlamg

Kendra!!! Congrats brave sister!!!... I woke up in the recovery room giggling too!!!!

Hugs and Much Love,

Yer Sista' 😀🌻❤️

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Kendra on January 20, 2018, 07:31:46 PM
October 2013  -->  January 2018, couple hours after GCS surgery. 

So cool congratulations you look happy how do you feel?
  •