Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 20, 2018, 07:40:32 PM
So cool congratulations you look happy how do you feel?
I feel wonderful.  I know that sounds odd as GCS is more than a minor hassle (here's my GCS thread) and it's the first of four surgeries in the next six months, but I set some goals and on my way. 

I feel great when I see others gain happiness. 

For several decades I hated having photos taken - tried my best to smile for the camera.  Now it's effortless.

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

josie76

04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

I Am Jess

Quote from: tgirlamc on January 20, 2018, 02:26:06 PM
Here's me around age 22 in about 1983... A very lost rock n roll meth head.

I was lost... but now, I'm found :)

Onward we go...

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

So much difference in your eyes. Absolutely amazing. Rock it girlfriend ❤️

Quote from: Kendra on January 20, 2018, 07:31:46 PM
October 2013  -->  January 2018, couple hours after GCS surgery. 

Beautiful Kendra!!  I also woke up with a big smile on my face!!  ❤️❤️❤️

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Allison S

Ashley and Kendra you were both handsome then and absolutely gorgeous now!! I love seeing my sisters on here happy [emoji4]

Wow 4 surgeries! Good luck and a BIG congratulations Kendra!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Bobbie Ann on January 14, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

This was me Jan 30 2016

This is me now as of 10 minuets ago.

Please be kind

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

That was one heck of a beard! What a beautiful after I'm in awe [emoji4]

•  

Bobbie LeAnn

Quote from: tgirlamc on January 20, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
Bobbie Ann was never a puppy stomper!!!! Even behind the Charlie Manson biker beard... There was a kind and gentle woman in her eyes....

I had to play the part of a badazz biker because of the crowd I hung with but in reality Ashley is right. I am a teddy bear. I was fighting so hard to hide the real me that people were afraid of me. They thought the same of me as Julia. People were afraid to cross me. No one knew the real me was really a woman who loves animals. The only thing I could never fool about who I was inside was an animal. They always knew I was a sweet and loving person.
That's why dogs have always liked me, even a friend's full blooded wolf loved me and it didn't like hardly anyone. I am so happy to be free of that past life. Now I can go on with the rest of my life living as the woman I always knew I was.
My only regret is I wish I had admitted to myself who I was earlier in life. I doubt I will ever be able to have corrective surgery and that breaks my heart.    {goes off now to cry}   

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

Bobbie LeAnn

I think all the women on here look amazing. There are so many beautiful women on here. Oh and Ashley did I mention I was lesbian (wink) lmao.   {runs away giggling}

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

tgirlamg

Natalie!!!... Thanks so much my sweet and beautiful little sister!!! 😀!!!

Cali!!!... Thanks so much and yes!... Of course you need a pink phone!!!... Isn't that the only color they make??? 😀!!!

Jess!!!... Time travel wouldn't be near as cool without you by my side gorgeous sister!!! 😀!!!

Allison!!!... Thanks for the sweet words little sister... We like seeing you happy too and I have had great faith in you since your first day here... You are going to make this world your own!!! 😀!!!

Bobbie Ann!!!... I am glad that hiding your true self eventually became a losing battle... The world is much better place with the woman named Bobbie LeAnn in it!!!... I don't think my husband would like me turning lesbian on him but I have to admit, you do have the cutest twinkle in your eye!!! 😀!!!

Onward we go my brave and gorgeous sisters!!!

Ashley Marie 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Bobbie Ann on January 21, 2018, 12:00:15 PM
I think all the women on here look amazing. There are so many beautiful women on here. Oh and Ashley did I mention I was lesbian (wink) lmao.   {runs away giggling}

Love
Bobbie LeAnn
If my marriage ever finally implodes I'm thinking about retiring, buying a new Harley and living on the open road. If so, I may have to look you up. At least we could go riding together.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: Bobbie Ann on January 21, 2018, 11:46:15 AM
> I doubt I will ever be able to have corrective surgery and that breaks my heart

Bobbie LeAnn, that breaks my heart too... knowing that's a reality for so many of us.  But no surgeon can accurately install a smile on your face - that is something we develop from within, knowing we are achieving the best life possible.  And you are doing that.  Photos of us and our sisters here are proof.  Many of us, including you, have already accomplished what I previously thought was impossible.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Becca Kay

my before is a year ago.  My after after is 50lbs lighter, three lazer treatments and almost 4 months on HRT.  i have a LONG way to go yet.

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Becca Kay on January 22, 2018, 10:10:58 PM
my before is a year ago.  My after after is 50lbs lighter, three lazer treatments and almost 4 months on HRT.  i have a LONG way to go yet.

Good for you!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

I'm gonna make 4 months soon too on 1/29!

Just found a few pics of "before" (crossdressing at least at the time) and it made me sad.
Both of these are before hrt.

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Allison S on January 22, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

Just found a few pics of "before" (crossdressing at least at the time) and it made me sad.

Hi Allison even though both your pics where before HRT I still think you looked cute as a girl and will just improve as time goes by
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Hi Becca congratulations on the weight loss and laser your looking good
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Great transformation <3
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 22, 2018, 11:05:00 PM
Hi Allison even though both your pics where before HRT I still think you looked cute as a girl and will just improve as time goes by
Thanks love [emoji173] I thought at one point I'd stay both. But that was very short lived and I made the best decision of my life. All the shame is finally melting away [emoji4]

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Allison S on January 23, 2018, 01:17:55 PM
Thanks love [emoji173] I thought at one point I'd stay both. But that was very short lived and I made the best decision of my life. All the shame is finally melting away [emoji4]

Honestly I am jealous of you I love that shirt you have in the pic showing a bit  of you midriff I wish I could wear clothes like that still trying to loose my belly plus it apparently does not suit my age from what I have been told   
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Allison S on January 22, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

You're pretty. And that's without hrt. You will be even more passable after you've been on hrt a while. But honestly looking at your picture I wouldn't have known you're trans.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Sarah_P

OK, It's been 6 months so what the heck.

This is the earliest pic I can find of myself: 7/17/2017 - the day I started HRT.
Second pic is today: 1/24/2018 - my first day living full-time.

There might be an older pic of myself lurking around somewhere. I'm not all that excited to find it, but I'll check.

Hmm... my eyebrows still look a little bushy. Probably need to get them shaped properly one of these days.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•