Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: Jacqueline on February 01, 2018, 02:11:13 PM
I guess it is my turn? In the years I have been here this is a first. I still feel my after looks more like most of your befores. (Deep breath) Here goes.

We start with an obligatory very sad, facial haired old white guy.

Next is 9 months into HRT

Last is 1 yr 9 months into HRT.

Jacqueline!!!!

I am so glad you decided to take your turn here because... WOW!!! 😀!!!!!

What wonderful changes in 1 year and 9 months ... You have traveled far in a short time dear sister! The happiness and your inner light are shining brightly for all to see... Bask in the glow sister and kudos for making it happen... There is much still to come as well... At 4 plus years into HRT, I still feel like I am seeing and feeling changes everyday... I think the train can move slower for us girls past the half century mark but it still arrives at the destination...

I Love your necklace in the last photo!!!... It demonstrates nature's "Golden Ratio" in relation to a nautilus shell... It speaks to nature's beauty and you are a very good demonstration of that as well my dear...

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

I Am Jess

Transformation Tuesday

I will be posting a status up date on Thursday that will explain more....
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: I Am Jess on February 06, 2018, 06:36:26 PM
Transformation Tuesday

I will be posting a status up date on Thursday that will explain more....

Can't wait :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 02, 2018, 09:01:21 PM
Jacqueline!!!!

I am so glad you decided to take your turn here because... WOW!!! 😀!!!!!

What wonderful changes in 1 year and 9 months ... You have traveled far in a short time dear sister! The happiness and your inner light are shining brightly for all to see... Bask in the glow sister and kudos for making it happen... There is much still to come as well... At 4 plus years into HRT, I still feel like I am seeing and feeling changes everyday... I think the train can move slower for us girls past the half century mark but it still arrives at the destination...

I Love your necklace in the last photo!!!... It demonstrates nature's "Golden Ratio" in relation to a nautilus shell... It speaks to nature's beauty and you are a very good demonstration of that as well my dear...

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

Like totally jealous of your hair!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Well I found a pic of me when I was 15 ish which was 20 years ago now I feel old saying that

This is me 2 weeks ago

•  

Colleen_definitely

Which reminds me of a time my grandmother said "just wait, you'll find out soon enough" when I asked her what it was like to get old.  I think I was five or six at the time.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

TechGirl

Guess it's my turn.  Been on hrt for about 14 months and am preop (very very soon :-)

This is about four years ago:

This pic was taken last month:

Thank you everyone on this site, and thank you SPARTA.  I wouldn't be where I am today without the support of this community.

And a special thank you to Dena who helped me realize who I really am :-)
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: TechGirl on February 13, 2018, 05:19:45 PM
Guess it's my turn.  Been on hrt for about 14 months and am preop (very very soon :-)

This is about four years ago:

This pic was taken last month:

Thank you everyone on this site, and thank you SPARTA.  I wouldn't be where I am today without the support of this community.

And a special thank you to Dena who helped me realize who I really am :-)

you look totally different would never have guess, you look good
  •  

TechGirl

•  

epvanbeveren

My last before headshot...

My latest headshot...

I am a K. MacPhee girl, re-born on October 4 2017 in Raleigh/Durham NC. USA
I was AMAB on May 6 1963 in Dordrecht, the Netherlands.

OUT and proud - 2014
HRT - 2015
Legal - 2016
GRS - 2017

Full Time - 01/01/2015:
first day (01) of new life (01), '15 = opposite of 51 (my age at the time)

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: epvanbeveren on February 13, 2018, 08:16:47 PM
My last before headshot...

My latest headshot...

wow totally different you look good
  •  

epvanbeveren

OUT and proud - 2014
HRT - 2015
Legal - 2016
GRS - 2017

Full Time - 01/01/2015:

•  

Charlie Nicki

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

tgirlamg

Wonderful and positive changes ladies!!!

Beautiful Keelee!!!

Welcome at last to your real life my dear sister!

Tech Girl!!!!

Killin' it as well and the joy of claiming your true life is jumping off the screen!!!

Natalie!!!

Amazing changes my gorgeous friend...  I don't think that 15 year old dared dream of the reality, of how beautiful you are now!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Quinn

This thread is always an inspiration to me and I think others. it allows us following behind to see where it all starts and where we have the possibility of ended up. For me at least it shows that there is truly a new life at the end of this long long journey and it is not just a bad dream.

Some day I will be able to post in this thread to help others on their journey so that it might relieve a small amount of the uncertainty and anxiety they may have and give someone else the courage to move forward out of the unhappy life path they are following and take the step that is always the hardest and on to the path for a new and happier life.

Paige
  •  

tgirlamg

Hi All...

Here is me after 52 years of trying to live the way I thought I was expected to...

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Here is me living my life at age 56...

by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!

Ashley :)

•  

JulieAllana

Tgirlamc,
    I still can't get over how beautiful you are!

Julie
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: JulieAllana on February 17, 2018, 01:06:09 PM
Tgirlamc,
    I still can't get over how beautiful you are!

Julie

Awwww Julie!

Thanks so much for the kind words, my sweet and beautiful sister!!!...

I think this is an important thread...It is one that offers hope to many who are just starting down the path... There are so many new faces arriving here by the day!... So many of them arrive heavy with fears and worries about the external part of all this and what may, or may not be possible for them... The beautiful and happy faces in this thread are testament to the fact that much is possible in the realm of external change if that is what they seek...

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

•  

epvanbeveren

Tgirlamc, You are marvelously beautiful dear. <3

OUT and proud - 2014
HRT - 2015
Legal - 2016
GRS - 2017

Full Time - 01/01/2015:

•