Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: epvanbeveren on February 17, 2018, 10:32:32 PM
Tgirlamc, You are marvelously beautiful dear. <3

As are you Erin!!!... You have traveled far and arrived in beautiful style my dear sister!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

kaitylynn

Everyone is so beautiful! <3  I am truly blessed to be amongst such awesome company.
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

July 2016                                                                       Feburary 24 2018

•  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 25, 2018, 04:41:49 PM
July 2016                                                                       Feburary 24 2018

Wow
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sarah_P

Ahh!! Puppy Cerberus!
And amazing transition Natalie!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Sarah_P on February 25, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

Ahh!! Puppy Cerberus!
And amazing transition Natalie!

Thank you Sarah ya I love puppies I miss all of them

Quote from: Cassi on February 25, 2018, 04:44:01 PM
Wow

Thank you cassie I say that to about myself lol
  •  

epvanbeveren

I am a K. MacPhee girl, re-born on October 4 2017 in Raleigh/Durham NC. USA
I was AMAB on May 6 1963 in Dordrecht, the Netherlands.

OUT and proud - 2014
HRT - 2015
Legal - 2016
GRS - 2017

Full Time - 01/01/2015:
first day (01) of new life (01), '15 = opposite of 51 (my age at the time)

•  

tgirlamg

Natalie!!! Such wonderful changes my dear and beautiful little sister!...  Love the little puppers too!!!

Onward we go!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Sonja

Wow you look really pretty, good for you!
  •  

Sonja

tgirlamc - Ashley,
I love how big your smile is in your photos! and you look fantastic,

Sonja

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: tgirlamc on February 26, 2018, 06:38:03 PM
Natalie!!! Such wonderful changes my dear and beautiful little sister!...  Love the little puppers too!!!

Onward we go!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

Thank you Ashley you are such an inspiration and kind  :)

Quote from: Sonja on February 28, 2018, 02:23:46 AM
Wow you look really pretty, good for you!

Thank you  :)
  •  

josie76

Well I'm past a year now on HRT. I do see some changes. I see my mom in my face more than my dad now. That's actually really nice. At the same time it's hard for me to see real changes. Body wise I know I lost a lot of upper body muscles for sure. My fat it seemed all kinda dropped to my belly at once.  :D Anyway heres my timeline so far everybody!  ;)

Me about 11 years ago or so. I think 2006
421899_3095875684968_1025573354_n by Josie H, on Flickr

I didn't smile often but when my kids are silly....2014
I actually have a hard time finding pictures of myself with the beard. I wasn't into taking selfies.
2018-02-28_10-14-14 by Josie H, on Flickr

This was about right when I started on HRT. Feb 2017
IMG_20170226_143757422 by Josie H, on Flickr

Last fall. Nov 2017. I was finally able to put my hair in a ponytail for the first time in my life. I always wanted long hair.
IMG_20171101_135112 by Josie H, on Flickr

Me recently, no makeup or anything and yes, I'm still working on burning the beard hair off my face!  :D
2018-02-28_10-07-33 by Josie H, on Flickr

Like I said, all my fat dropped onto my belly! AHHRG.  :P
2018-02-28_10-08-10 by Josie H, on Flickr

But now that my spine surgical scar is healing I hope to get back into walking or even jogging again someday. Being stuck on a couch for months due to the pain, well I added another 30lbs. Now at near 230! I want to try to get down to 170lbs. Thats my goal anyway. I have to wait for some nerve regeneration to happen first.
Scar from recent spine surgery. by Josie H, on Flickr
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: josie76 on February 28, 2018, 10:30:30 AM
Well I'm past a year now on HRT. I do see some changes. I see my mom in my face more than my dad now. That's actually really nice. At the same time it's hard for me to see real changes. Body wise I know I lost a lot of upper body muscles for sure. My fat it seemed all kinda dropped to my belly at once.  :D Anyway heres my timeline so far everybody!  ;)

@ josie76:  Wow-whee......  thanks for posting your before and after pictures... for just a little over a year of HRT that is very good progress indeed....  I see a lot more that just "some changes" ... looking forward to more updates in the future.
Wishing you well,
Aspiringperson
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

LaRell

7.5 months on HRT, and I am already getting to where when I do my makeup right, and dress right and wear my wig, I feel very good and actually feel like I actually "Look" female to myself.  Might not to others, but as I've learned with this whole thing, it's what makes me feel good that matters the most.  And I am extremely happy with the results of my laser hair removal on my face, and the subtle changes the HRT is having on my body and face.  It is absolutely amazing!  Best thing I have ever done in my life!  I still do not present full time yet, my wife and I have discussed that this summer is likely when she would like for me to make the change.  And one of the reasons for that is so that our 5 year old daughter can get used to me that way all through the summer, so by time she returns to school in the fall, it will make the transition with her school and things easier.  She already knows I am a girl.  It's awesome!  And she has started calling me "Mama" when she is talking to her mommy about me.  "Oooh I'm gonna go tell Mama!"  She is the best, most empathic, caring and intelligent kid!

by

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sonja on February 28, 2018, 02:38:05 AM
tgirlamc - Ashley,
I love how big your smile is in your photos! and you look fantastic,

Sonja

Sonja!... Welcome to the forum sister and thanks so much for the sweet words!!!

Josie!!!... What wonderful and beautiful changes my beautiful sister!... You have traveled far in just a short time with HRT....  Kudos to you!!!...   

LaRell... You look femme and absolutely gorgeous sister!!! ...Most importantly, your words are telling me you have claimed the self acceptance which lies at the heart of the journey and have a mindset that will lend itself to making your life into whatever you choose... joyful and amazing things await you dear sister!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: LaRell on February 28, 2018, 11:00:24 AM
7.5 months on HRT, and I am already getting to where when I do my makeup right, and dress right and wear my wig, I feel very good and actually feel like I actually "Look" female to myself.  Might not to others, but as I've learned with this whole thing, it's what makes me feel good that matters the most.  And I am extremely happy with the results of my laser hair removal on my face, and the subtle changes the HRT is having on my body and face.  It is absolutely amazing!  Best thing I have ever done in my life!  I still do not present full time yet, my wife and I have discussed that this summer is likely when she would like for me to make the change.  And one of the reasons for that is so that our 5 year old daughter can get used to me that way all through the summer, so by time she returns to school in the fall, it will make the transition with her school and things easier.  She already knows I am a girl.  It's awesome!  And she has started calling me "Mama" when she is talking to her mommy about me.  "Oooh I'm gonna go tell Mama!"  She is the best, most empathic, caring and intelligent kid!

by

@ LaRell:  Wow, a big, big difference that months on HRT can make.  Regarding your daughter calling you Mama... that is so wonderful and heartwarming...  the innocence of kids is amazing.
You look very nice... makeup, laser hair removal and wig very nicely done.  Looking forward to your continued updates as you progress through your transition journey.
Best Wishes,
Aspiringperson

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Kendra

Josie, wow - what a change!  Especially from that first photo.  I know your back pain issues were a terrible setback, but now that you've had successful surgery you definitely have better days ahead.  You go girl!

LaRell your new look is amazing - and that story of your daughter is so sweet.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: josie76 on February 28, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

Me about 11 years ago or so. I think 2006
421899_3095875684968_1025573354_n by Josie H, on Flickr

I didn't smile often but when my kids are silly....2014
I actually have a hard time finding pictures of myself with the beard. I wasn't into taking selfies.
2018-02-28_10-14-14 by Josie H, on Flickr

This was about right when I started on HRT. Feb 2017
IMG_20170226_143757422 by Josie H, on Flickr

Last fall. Nov 2017. I was finally able to put my hair in a ponytail for the first time in my life. I always wanted long hair.
IMG_20171101_135112 by Josie H, on Flickr

Me recently, no makeup or anything and yes, I'm still working on burning the beard hair off my face!  :D
2018-02-28_10-07-33 by Josie H, on Flickr

Like I said, all my fat dropped onto my belly! AHHRG.  :P
2018-02-28_10-08-10 by Josie H, on Flickr

But now that my spine surgical scar is healing I hope to get back into walking or even jogging again someday. Being stuck on a couch for months due to the pain, well I added another 30lbs. Now at near 230! I want to try to get down to 170lbs. Thats my goal anyway. I have to wait for some nerve regeneration to happen first.
Scar from recent spine surgery. by Josie H, on Flickr

Wow Josie you look totally amazing 2 totally different people
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: LaRell on February 28, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

by

Wow Just 7.5 months that is great you look wonderful
  •