Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

When I look at my before pic, i feel like im looking at a brother who died.

•  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: LittleWitchGirl96 on May 02, 2018, 10:59:54 PM
One month pre-HRT:

3 months on HRT:

One year on HRT:

You look killer, so beautiful!
  •  

Andi H

Some of these I've posted elsewhere but just came across this thread, so here's a few before and afters.  Couldn't imagine going back![emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Cassie 4 Ever!!! on June 25, 2018, 10:40:24 AM
When I look at my before pic, i feel like im looking at a brother who died.

Wow so amazing  !!! You make such a great  chic... Happy for you 😊😇
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Harley Quinn

Before

28 months

Sometimes it feels like longer... 🙄 I've noticed that some days and in some photos I see a change, others not so much (except the curly hair... that was unexpected)... I wonder if that will pass one of these days. 🤔
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

BrianaJ

Hi Harley,

While I see the similarities, it's like brother and sister - common family traits but one is definitely a boy and one is definitely a girl.  And I must say, you're a much better looking and happier looking woman.  I hope you never get the crazy idea to go back the other way.  ;-)
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: BrianaJ on June 27, 2018, 09:51:15 AM
Hi Harley,

While I see the similarities, it's like brother and sister - common family traits but one is definitely a boy and one is definitely a girl.  And I must say, you're a much better looking and happier looking woman.  I hope you never get the crazy idea to go back the other way.  ;-)
No, I never really considered going back... with GRS coming up in November, I think it would be quite awkward.  😂  However, I do question the need for FFS on some days... and push for it on others.  After almost 2 1/2 years, you'd think I would have decided on facial feminization... Luckily, the easy things like SRS, Laser, Electrolysis, Voice Training, and Hair Restoration have kept me busy while I continue to go back and forth on FFS, VFS, and Breast Augmentation.  I figure I have another year to figure it out.  I don't see too much happening until at least March with surgery in November and my constant Electrolysis requirements up until then.  And being positive about wanting Brazilian Butt Lift... I can keep myself busy.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Sienna Grace

Quote from: Michelle_P on June 25, 2018, 12:16:37 AM
Here's my 2 year HRT anniversary sequence.  This represents the combined effects of 2 years of HRT, real life experience, makeup practice, and a nice photo session at the anniversary point...

I should probably note that there is no retouching on any of these, same hair, albeit restyled, and nice soft forgiving lighting on the last shot.

And then I went and changed my hairstyle completely...

And I'm so glad you did. Your style is beautiful. I'm quite envious of how well it suits you girlfriend 😀
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All...

I haven't done an updated one of these for a while so, here we go... The "before" ones are around age 51 and the "after" are all within the last month, age 57.... Hopefully you can tell which are which  :) ... (Hint... I look happier now!!!)

Onward we go brave sisters...

Ashley  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on FlickrUntitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
. by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Roll

Jesus Ashley... just... Jesus. You never cease to blow my mind. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Mendi

Guess I will post also here. If it helps and gives hope to some  :)

Although I really don´t have a good before pictures, as I´ve destroyed all I could, which show me with unshaved face etc. The first picture is taken at the time, when I had already moved to live as myself. Talk about guts I say!

October 2017, before HRT

June 2018, 7,5 months of HRT

40 year old Beauty & The Beast  ;D
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Roll on July 01, 2018, 11:08:55 PM
Jesus Ashley... just... Jesus. You never cease to blow my mind. ;D

Awww!!! Thank you Lil' Sister!!! 💕

A😀
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

hiddengirlsheila

I would post a picture but unfortunately it would only be a before picture as i havent transformed into that butterfly yet, still in the larvae stage. If you're interested to see what i currently look like, then you could PM me and i'll show you but its basically me looking like a girly "guy" and not an actual woman. I could tell you my eyes need some major work done as my eyelids sag down quite a bit. I know a woman's eyes are bigger and more exposed even without makeup. My eyes used to look better but as i got older they started to be very saggy. One problem is i'm tired all the time so that makes them maintain a saggy look because my eyes just want to close so i can go to sleep. :-\
I'm my girly self awaiting the day i look like the girl i am through transitioning physically male-to-female in order to becoming more of what is kept inside me so that i feel complete and experience life truly as who i am so that i don't have any regrets.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 01, 2018, 10:53:04 PM
Hey All...

I haven't done an updated one of these for a while so, here we go... The "before" ones are around age 51 and the "after" are all within the last month, age 57.... Hopefully you can tell which are which  :) ... (Hint... I look happier now!!!)
Always amazed 😉 what model of moxy is that ?

Onward we go brave sisters...

Ashley  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on FlickrUntitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
. by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

hiddengirlsheila

Would anyone like to see a picture of me? :o
I'm my girly self awaiting the day i look like the girl i am through transitioning physically male-to-female in order to becoming more of what is kept inside me so that i feel complete and experience life truly as who i am so that i don't have any regrets.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

hiddengirlsheila

Ok, is it okay if its just a before pre-transitioned picture? Because i dont have an after picture to follow it up with as i still not yet went through transitioning.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: hiddengirlsheila on July 06, 2018, 12:01:05 AM
Ok, is it okay if its just a before pre-transitioned picture? Because i dont have an after picture to follow it up with as i still not yet went through transitioning.

Thats ok  :)
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: hiddengirlsheila on July 05, 2018, 08:24:22 PM
Would anyone like to see a picture of me? :o

It's kinda the whole point of the thread, honey!  :)
  •  

hiddengirlsheila

True, this picture might be avatar worthy too especially since i'm pre-transitioned with just some makeup on. Of course i have plenty of other pictures but i'm not going to put them all up in this thread, just one or two pictures will be reasonable. I'll put the picture up after someone replies because i need to be sure my worry if i'll be passable or not is unwarranted. For instance when i transition, will i look a lot better and not retain any masculinity? I have heard you still have some masculine features even after all is said and done but being a little bit of a masculine woman is better than being stuck in a male body that i hate and not really living life as myself. They have advanced with science, medicine, and surgery though, many trans people dont look the way they used to at all, you could not tell a trans woman was in a male body at one point. Just depends on how far some go in transitioning.
  •