Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: BrianaJ on July 12, 2018, 09:10:49 AM
I'll take mine bacon-wrapped, done on the griddle or grille with griddled onions, tomatoes and peppers with mayo and relish thank you.   :laugh:

Hold the relish, add the pico de gallo and I'm sold.

Aaaah sweet memories of El Guero Canelo in Tucson...
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Jacqueline

:police:

And now back to our regularly scheduled thread(hopefully).    :)

Jacqui
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

Colleen_definitely

From looking like a contract killer to cuddly science ninja.  It's kind of weird what a bit of hope can do to someone.

•  

Quinn

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 13, 2018, 06:24:43 PM
From looking like a contract killer to cuddly science ninja.  It's kind of weird what a bit of hope can do to someone.
lol...  Science Ninja!  😎

Looking good Colleen! How long has it been in transition?  I start to wonder if everyone (of age) had a beard pre-transition? 😂 
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Colleen_definitely

16 months on HRT and about a year full time. Denial beards are a common thing for sure
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 14, 2018, 10:40:06 AM
16 months on HRT and about a year full time. Denial beards are a common thing for sure
ha ha ha...  yup, I think you're right.  16 Months, you took to Estrogen like a fish to water!  Wonderful and dramatic changes so soon!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Thanks. And to think a bit over a year and a half ago I thought my therapist was insane when she told me I would do just fine transitioning.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 13, 2018, 06:24:43 PM

@Colleen_definitely    Thank you for sharing your before and after photos.... 
... certainly a visual treat for us to see your dramatic transformation.   

Yes, hope is one of the keys along with fierce determination and sheer willpower to take the necessary steps that you have taken to get to where you are now.

You look absolutely wonderful and beautiful as your new self.
I am always looking for your updates... thank you for sharing.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Harley Quinn

I didn't have much of a change...  But I'm working with what I got. 

before:

28 months:

•  

Colleen_definitely

Thanks Danielle.

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 14, 2018, 11:01:33 AM
I didn't have much of a change...  But I'm working with what I got. 

You also weren't overcompensating as much as I from the looks of it. You're looking great.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on July 14, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
You also weren't overcompensating as much as I from the looks of it. You're looking great.
It wasn't for a lack of trying...

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 14, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
It wasn't for a lack of trying...

That's interesting. Even with that tragedy of a haircut and that uniform you didn't look male. To be honest when I first glanced those pictures I thought of a FtM just starting transition.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Hey I've got a set of those in a box somewhere too!  ;D

Denial beards and DD214s everywhere, lol
  •  

Julia1996

Oh, I didn't mean any offense calling that haircut a tragedy. I just absolutely hate the high and tight. I've had guys ask for that haircut. Personally I think that haircut is a waste of my skills. But to each their own.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

I'd always call it the "ranger tuft"  since the infantry guys who usually had them in my unit labeled everything ranger this and ranger that.
I just had a fade, the h&t just looked ridiculous to me.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Julia1996 on July 14, 2018, 11:43:41 AM
That's interesting. Even with that tragedy of a haircut and that uniform you didn't look male. To be honest when I first glanced those pictures I thought of a FtM just starting transition.
ha ha ha... well thank you Julia.  Perhaps I was intersex and didn't even know it.   ::)  And yes... the high and tight / skin fade is a tragedy.  Unfortunately, sometimes you don't have the choice lol.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

As today is my two year anniversary on Hormones I though that this could be funny to post.
I think honestly seeing this reminds me of just how lucky I am(unfortunately not in the boob department though)

3-4 years ago,

And now this was taken yesterday :') was gonna throw the skirt out and thought I'd give it another go

You can really see from these pics my lack of bean growth. I will hope to have small implants done when I can gather up some money.
I have been very lucky with hips waist and my shoulders, I still remain a hard grafter and mechanic most days. Still muscle mass in my upper body has fallen of me.
I'm so happy with where I am today.
Lots of Love Rachel 💖

•  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

josie76

Colleen you make such a beautiful butterfly especially compared to that old picture!  ;) I find it hard to imagine you EVER looked like that.

Rachel you are our Irish princess! Kinda like that frog turning into a prince story but definitively a big improvement on the old tale!  :D You look beautiful dear. Even if your breasts didn't make a big change the rest of your body reacted to estrogen wonderfully!

On a side note, Rachel if you are doing mechanic type stuff, what do you use to get the oil and grease off your hands? Every time I work on anything I end up with those dark lines in the creases in my finger skin from the grease.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•