Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 15, 2018, 05:37:55 AM
As today is my two year anniversary on Hormones I though that this could be funny to post.
I think honestly seeing this reminds me of just how luck am(unfortunately not in the boob department though)

3-4 years ago,

And now this was taken yesterday :') was gonna throw the skirt out and thought I'd give it another go

You can really see from these pics my lack of bean growth. I will hope to have small implants done when I can gather up some money.
I have been very lucky with hips waist and my shoulders, I still remain a hard grafter and mechanic most days. Still muscle mass in my upper body has fallen of me.
I'm so happy with where I am today.
Lots of Love Rachel 💖

Rachel!!!!

Bask in the glow of happiness... Embrace the power in the decisions you have made in your life and how far they have taken you down a wonderful path that had always seemed like an impossible dream.... You are Gorgeous!

Onward we go brave sisters,

Ashley 🙂💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thank you Josie, and OMG yes that is a torture, you can actually see in my pics here there is remnants still D: I have kinda given up caring lol, unless I'm going out. But there is those tubs of mechanical soap with the grit in them? Always does a good job.

Thank you Ashley, it's amazing how those decisions have changed my life so much, they seem small now almost, but they where massive decisions at the time.
And yeah honestly I bask in it most mornings when I see the mirror, it dumbfounded me most days, its amazing!!

Thank you all 💖

•  

davina61

Yes grainy hand cleaner, rip another layer of skin off. Nitrile gloves are good but keep poking my nails through!!  Looking HOT there love wish I was that thin------
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: davina61 on July 15, 2018, 01:34:58 PM
Yes grainy hand cleaner, rip another layer of skin off. Nitrile gloves are good but keep poking my nails through!!  Looking HOT there love wish I was that thin------

Lol I have a box of those gloves lying in a corner, I really need to get on to using them.
And thanks, I love my slimness, its tough to keep it up though. With all the hormone changes I want to eat lots more than ever D:

•  

Dena

Quote from: davina61 on July 15, 2018, 01:34:58 PM
Yes grainy hand cleaner, rip another layer of skin off. Nitrile gloves are good but keep poking my nails through!!
One thing that helps is putting hand lotion on your hands before you start work. It plugs up the pores with something that can be washed off when your done.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Sonja

@Rachel_Christina  Great photos Rachel what an Incredible change!, you look amazing!

Sonja.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Quote from: Dena on July 16, 2018, 02:45:28 AM
One thing that helps is putting hand lotion on your hands before you start work. It plugs up the pores with something that can be washed off when your done.

Years ago when I turned wrenches professionally for a few years I used a product that was essentially a firm lotion (not oily).  Either the name was Liquid Gloves or it was billed as such.  I use gloves now exclusively as I don't want grease or cuts.

Rachel you are stunning in that skirt!  I'm jealous. 
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Maddie86

hi everyone!! So today is my one year anniversary of starting HRT! I figure now's probably a good time to post here lol. I'm gunna start with pics from last July, these were taken just before I started HRT. I'm gunna have 5 sets of pics, each set will have me dressed as a woman and one of me in male mode

these next 2 are from September 2017, these are a couple weeks after my doctor increased my dose

another estrogen increase in December!

and one more estrogen increase in April

and these final two are from today. I've been on the same dose since April, I go back to the doctor again in a month and I don't think he's going to allow me to go any higher with the estradiol, I don't think my hormone levels are up where he wants them quite yet, so I'm going to ask about injections

I don't really have any male mode pics anymore since I came out in May, so that last one is me dressed up and then one of me after a job with very minimal makeup
  •  

JessicaSondelli

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 15, 2018, 05:37:55 AM
As today is my two year anniversary on Hormones I though that this could be funny to post.
I think honestly seeing this reminds me of just how lucky I am(unfortunately not in the boob department though)

3-4 years ago,

And now this was taken yesterday :') was gonna throw the skirt out and thought I'd give it another go

You can really see from these pics my lack of bean growth. I will hope to have small implants done when I can gather up some money.
I have been very lucky with hips waist and my shoulders, I still remain a hard grafter and mechanic most days. Still muscle mass in my upper body has fallen of me.
I'm so happy with where I am today.
Lots of Love Rachel 💖

Rachel!!! :)

You looked pretty hot before I have to say :O

But now, holy crap!! How many times a day are you getting hit on by guys?

Love u :)
-Jessica

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Looking good Maddie, it's mental all the changes that can happen from this whole process. Even more changes will come too! X3

Thanks Jessica. Ha they can be persistent buggers men. I don't go out to often though, so I avoid em at the best of times lol
And thanks Judi, to think I was gonna toss it D:

•  

Sonja

@Maddie86 Looking great - Amazing journey for you, I also loved seeing those photos of you at the wedding. Wow look at the size of those pumpkins!! (not being cheeky...) those red leggings with the dark patterning look really good on you.

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

Maddie86

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 18, 2018, 04:09:22 AM
Looking good Maddie, it's mental all the changes that can happen from this whole process. Even more changes will come too! X3

thank you!

Quote from: Sonja on July 19, 2018, 07:41:58 PM
@Maddie86 Looking great - Amazing journey for you, I also loved seeing those photos of you at the wedding. Wow look at the size of those pumpkins!! (not being cheeky...) those red leggings with the dark patterning look really good on you.

Take care,

Sonja.

thanks!

yup, leggings and pumpkins, I'm definitely an Autumn girl! Fall is the best!
  •  

Andi H

Omg!  I was this person!! ... 7 years ago

(The afters were posted on other threads, but haven't taken any pics lately so I'll add em here for some contrast!)

Hope everyone is well!

Andi[emoji173]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

Andi H

Or at least hopefully I didn't already post em here!.. anyway!! The before is one I came across I wanted to share!

•  

Andi H

And well, what the heck!! Maybe the before didn't even upload[emoji28]  I'm on the ball today!!

•  

Sienna Grace

Quote from: Andi H on July 20, 2018, 05:13:16 PM
Omg!  I was this person!! ... 7 years ago

(The afters were posted on other threads, but haven't taken any pics lately so I'll add em here for some contrast!)

Hope everyone is well!

Andi[emoji173]

Hi Andy,

I love how you are able to fish and look so femininely elegant at the same time. I adore the pink tank top. You look awesome and so natural.

Si
XX
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Sienna Grace on July 21, 2018, 05:30:44 PM
Hi Andy,

I love how you are able to fish and look so femininely elegant at the same time. I adore the pink tank top. You look awesome and so natural.

Si
XX
So really beautiful - congratulations - getting a lot jealous here ..

Posts like yours keep me going, so seriously thank you for this -
Luv N Hugz
Katie

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Andi H

Thank you, Sienna and Katie!![emoji173][emoji272][emoji254][emoji259]

•  

Drexy/Drex

Pre pre  hrt (had no idea what I had in store for me ;D )

6mths Hrt

Leap of faith  with FFS @7 mths mexico

10mths in feeling happy

12 mths feeling good about myself

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •