Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessicaSondelli

It's incredible how much younger we all look after transitioning and I mean ALL. This still blows my mind.

Hugs
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)
  •  

JessicaSondelli

It's been quite a ride since HE took that selfie on the left. Must have been 4-5 years ago. The one on the right is a selfie from last weekend.

It's never too late...

Happy #TransformationTuesday [emoji847][emoji847]
Jessica

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on July 31, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

It's been quite a ride since HE took that selfie on the left. Must have been 4-5 years ago. The one on the right is a selfie from last weekend.

It's never too late...

Jessica

You look amazing.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

It's never too late...

Jessica

You look amazing Jessica, and you are so right. The difference is crazy

•  

Paige

It's never too late...

Jessica

Wow Jessica you look amazing.  It's hard to believe that was you 4-5 years ago.   You definitely look 10 years or more younger.

Glad to see you posting again. :)
Take care,
Paige :)

•  

Drexy/Drex

It's never too late...

You look stunning like  I said model material ......you really are inspirational girl🤔😘

Jessica

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on July 31, 2018, 10:13:52 AM
It's incredible how much younger we all look after transitioning and I mean ALL. This still blows my mind.

Hugs
Jessica

Nope not me........I stopped having birthdays when I turned 40 so I still look my age..................... ::)
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: emma-f on July 27, 2018, 02:09:36 PM
What an amazing change Tanya!
Thanks.  Day to day it's hard to see so I had to dig up some old pictures for a side by side.
Quote from: Sonja on July 28, 2018, 10:22:28 PM
@TonyaW
Wow Tonya - Incredible change! and you look really good! attractive definitely - but you also have a happy glow about you in your new photos!! awesome!

Sonja.
Thanks.  Sometimes I see a glow in the mirror but never seem to capture it in selfies.  Nice to know a little of it does come through the camera.

It's never too late...

Jessica

I would never guess that those two people have inhabited the same body.
Quote from: I Am Jess on July 31, 2018, 06:54:19 PM
Nope not me........I stopped having birthdays when I turned 40 so I still look my age..................... ::)
I stopped counting them,  didn't know you could stop having them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Danielle M

Jessica S's  before and after are remarkable such a huge difference.  I wonder who did her FFS.   They did a great job.
  •  

JessicaSondelli

Quote from: Danielle M on August 01, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
Jessica S's  before and after are remarkable such a huge difference.  I wonder who did her FFS.   They did a great job.

The little blue pills did my FFS[emoji23][emoji23] no knife has ever touched my face. Patience is the essence I guess... It takes time.

Hugs
Jessica

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

•  

Artesia

046 by Claire Labus, on Flickr
One of the few pictures of me pre HRT.

IMG_0361 by Claire Labus, on Flickr
Me about 4 days ago.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

LizK

@Artesia

Wow what a difference some HRT, some new clothes and some genuine happiness can make for a person!!

Congrats you look great

Take care

.Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Dani

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on August 01, 2018, 11:19:12 AM
The little blue pills did my FFS[emoji23][emoji23] no knife has ever touched my face. Patience is the essence I guess... It takes time.

You are so fortunate to transition when you did. I transitioned when I was age 66 and I needed FFS. The Estradiol helps, but us late transitioners do need FFS more than you younger girls.

Fantastic photo BTW.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Jessica.....how many years are you into your transition please ?
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

JessicaSondelli

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on August 02, 2018, 12:23:31 AM
Jessica.....how many years are you into your transition please ?
Hi Drexy, I started hormones in March 2016

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

•  

Drexy/Drex

Thanks Jessica.wow incredible....😊 btw I should have looked at your ticket 🙄
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

I Am Jess

I was looking through some photos from my old phone when I came across one that was taken 6 years ago.  I've kept a couple of my old shirts and still had the one in the picture.  I figured it would make a good who wore it better.  So here is a before and after that is exactly 6 years apart......

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

BrianaJ

Hmmm Jess, I don't know.  Before looks like a laid back "What's up bro?" California kind of dude.  Relaxed and just fine.  The after looks like Jess in grubbies ready to hang out around the house for the evening.  Just fine also.  Although I will say I like the necklace(s) way better on Jess.  ;-)

Quote from: I Am Jess on August 02, 2018, 01:56:54 PM
I was looking through some photos from my old phone when I came across one that was taken 6 years ago.  I've kept a couple of my old shirts and still had the one in the picture.  I figured it would make a good who wore it better.  So here is a before and after that is exactly 6 years apart......

~~Be kind~~
  •  

Roll

Everyone here is clearly cheating and posting pictures of two different people! ;D

(Seriously though, again, amazing. I feel like I haven't had anywhere near the effect everyone else seems to have had.  :-X)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

JessicaSondelli

Quote from: Roll on August 03, 2018, 07:06:52 PM
Everyone here is clearly cheating and posting pictures of two different people! ;D

(Seriously though, again, amazing. I feel like I haven't had anywhere near the effect everyone else seems to have had.  :-X)

Girl, at not even 8 months HRT, you're still considered a toddler ;-) Give it some time, especially facial changes take a lot of time.

•