Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonja

Quote from: KarynMcD on August 15, 2018, 09:32:06 AM
I was 45 in the first picture and I'm 50 now. I've been on HRT for about 3 1/2 years now. I transitioned about 1 1/2 years ago.

I had laser on my face. It got rid of most of the dark hairs but I still have plenty of grays. It grows a lot slower now, so I just shave real close in the mornings.

There was a period of time after I transitioned where if you hadn't seen me for three or more months, you wouldn't recognize me. Some friends would just walk right by me. I'm like "Hello!"
@KarynMcD   50!!??  LIAR ...........-- joking, God I hope I have skin as smooth as yours at 50........
Nice!

Sonja.
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Sonja on August 15, 2018, 06:12:08 PM
@KarynMcD   50!!??  LIAR ...........-- joking, God I hope I have skin as smooth as yours at 50........
Nice!

Sonja.
Quote from: KarynMcD on August 16, 2018, 10:56:07 AM
Yeah, I get that a lot.

Estrogen is a wonder drug when it comes to appearing youthful.  Twice I have had people disbelieve my age. 

In the bank last year, the teller swiped my card and read my info on her screen.  She said, "This is not your card."  I explained that I had not yet had time to get my name changed.  She said, "No, it's not that.  There is no way you are 62!"

Then, last week, someone had a hard time believing I was 63.

Of course, cis women of my age have been off E for quite a few years.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

tgirlamg

I was lost...  :(

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

But...Now I'm found...  :)

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on August 17, 2018, 09:47:15 PM
You never cease to amaze  Ashley 😊

Thank You My Friend!!!... We have both journeyed far in life!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙂💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Northern Star Girl

@tgirlamc
Dear Ashley......
Your pictures certainly show and amazing and beautiful transformation and a successful transition journey.
Seeing the photos that you post are wonderfully encouraging to all.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 17, 2018, 11:49:29 PM
@tgirlamc
Dear Ashley......
Your pictures certainly show and amazing and beautiful transformation and a successful transition journey.
Seeing the photos that you post are wonderfully encouraging to all.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thanks so much for the sweet words sister!!!... I think you do a pretty good job of providing encouragement around here yourself 🙂👍

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 🙂💕🌸

•  

Denise

July 2014 to July 2018
I ride 500 miles for a charity for runaway kids.  Most are LGBT kids that the "parents" say to get out of the house and don't come back. Sorry I digress.  This year we rode some of the same roads as 2014.  I posed for a redo.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Denise on August 18, 2018, 02:31:19 AM
July 2014 to July 2018
I ride 500 miles for a charity for runaway kids.  Most are LGBT kids that the "parents" say to get out of the house and don't come back. Sorry I digress.  This year we rode some of the same roads as 2014.  I posed for a redo.

@Denise
Dear Denise:
Thank you for your recent update and photos.   Certainly your before & after comparison shows amazing transition progress.

I also do a lot of charity runs and volunteer in various events.  I don't do any riding as you do, but I do the runs and walks frequently and also do some things for the hospital and local retirement home.   
Not only is it a good thing to do, but it is also a wonderful way to meet like-minded people that can eventually become good friends... or possibly more ;)

Anyway Denise, it is wonderful to have you return again to the forums...
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Donica

Ok. Here goes.
My before picture was back in 2013. An attempt to be what everyone else expected me to be.

My after picture was yesterday. One year HRT. I'm holding out for the Grandma look.

Be gentle!!!

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Donica on August 18, 2018, 10:28:11 AM
Ok. Here goes.
My before picture was back in 2013. An attempt to be what everyone else expected me to be.

My after picture was yesterday. One year HRT. I'm holding out for the Grandma look.

Be gentle!!!

Hugs,
Donica.

Hi Donica,

Isn't it amazing how much time and effort we put into the notion of living our life to what we perceive as the expectations of others?... In the long run, it is a losing game ...not only for ourselves but, for our loved ones as well who have never even truly met the person they think they know... " To thine own self be true" is far from a selfish concept or approach to life.... It is a journey towards personal truth.... From darkness to light

Congrats on the one year mark in your journey of truth.... Your "after" shows a woman who is tired of hiding... a woman seeking what is true... a woman who has journeyed far to step finally into the light.... a beautiful woman...

Onward we go brave sister

Ashley 💕🌺

•  

Donica

Quote from: tgirlamc on August 18, 2018, 01:14:19 PM
Hi Donica,

Isn't it amazing how much time and effort we put into the notion of living our life to what we perceive as the expectations of others?... In the long run, it is a losing game ...not only for ourselves but, for our loved ones as well who have never even truly met the person they think they know... " To thine own self be true" is far from a selfish concept or approach to life.... It is a journey towards personal truth.... From darkness to light

Congrats on the one year mark in your journey of truth.... Your "after" shows a woman who is tired of hiding... a woman seeking what is true... a woman who has journeyed far to step finally into the light.... a beautiful woman...

Onward we go brave sister

Ashley 💕🌺

Thank you Ashley! I must say, HRT has really worked it's magic for you. Your after picture is stunning. Rock it girl!!!

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Donica
Your grandma look is fast approaching... I love the progress that you have pictured in the before & after photos in your ONE YEAR of HRT..... and hang  on .... much more exciting changes to come your way.
Thank you for sharing.

Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Donica on August 18, 2018, 10:28:11 AM
Ok. Here goes.

Be gentle!!!

Hugs,
Donica.

•  

Donica

Thanks Danielle! You are always so wonderfully kind and warm. I can't wait for the changes to come :D.

Hugs,
Donica.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Donica on August 18, 2018, 02:46:02 PM
Thank you Ashley! I must say, HRT has really worked it's magic for you. Your after picture is stunning. Rock it girl!!!

Hugs,
Donica.

Awwww!... Thank You for the sweet words my dear sister!!!... I'm afraid I can't attribute all my changes to HRT alone.... There was considerable contribution by Dr Deschamps-Braly and Dr Ousterhout 😀

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻

•  

cdhd2001

Here is mine. 3 years apart. Hrt 1.5 years. Full time +1 year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
  •  

Faith

Quote from: cdhd2001 on August 19, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

Oh wow .. where's my thumbs-up button??  I'll go with a smile .. :icon_mrhappy: .. maybe a simpler smile is more suitable  :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Donica

Quote from: Denise on August 18, 2018, 02:31:19 AM
July 2014 to July 2018

WOW Denisa!!! That is so wonderful of you to ride 500 miles for that charity for runaway kids. That's why your legs are so beautiful. You have a big heart girl. I'm glad to see someone step up to help these children. Your after picture is beautiful but, I think your legs are beautiful in your before picture too  ;).

Hugs,
Donica.
  •  

Donica

Quote from: cdhd2001 on August 19, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

Definitely a beautiful difference. Very feminine at 1.5 years HRT.

Hugs,
Donica.
  •