Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GingerVicki

Quote from: cdhd2001 on August 19, 2018, 08:25:44 AM
Here is mine. 3 years apart. Hrt 1.5 years. Full time +1 year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

wow! I would have never known.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Donica on August 18, 2018, 10:28:11 AM
Ok. Here goes.
My before picture was back in 2013. An attempt to be what everyone else expected me to be.

My after picture was yesterday. One year HRT. I'm holding out for the Grandma look.

Be gentle!!!

Hugs,
Donica.

Wow impressive...... What a change..... 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

hiddengirlsheila

No makeup, no HRT yet, doing exercises like acupuncture for my eyes and chin....of course makeup can make the eyes look better and same with making the chin appear more v-shaped or narrower but for the sake of being natural i decided against makeup. If the exercises and acupuncture works i may not need plastic surgery for my chin...i'm hoping i dont honestly. :-X

Obviously this is only a "before" transitioning picture...
I'm my girly self awaiting the day i look like the girl i am through transitioning physically male-to-female in order to becoming more of what is kept inside me so that i feel complete and experience life truly as who i am so that i don't have any regrets.
  •  

hiddengirlsheila

I'm my girly self awaiting the day i look like the girl i am through transitioning physically male-to-female in order to becoming more of what is kept inside me so that i feel complete and experience life truly as who i am so that i don't have any regrets.
  •  

hiddengirlsheila

This is probably my best picture (with makeup)...

That's all for now maybe until i get on HRT or something...
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: hiddengirlsheila on August 21, 2018, 09:52:55 PM
This is probably my best picture (with makeup)...

That's all for now maybe until i get on HRT or something...

@hiddengirlsheila
Dear Sheila:
Wow-whee... you look absolutely terrific in your new picture that you posted. 
Your makeup and your hair ... and your eyebrows... all of that gives a very feminine appearance for you.

What are your plans to start HRT, or is that even something that you have planned at this time???
As you keep refining your look, you should have minimal problems passing in the future ...just by the looks of your photo. 
I will say Wow-Whee one more time, you deserve it!!! ;)

Thank you for sharing... please continue to keep us all updated on your plans and progress.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Dani

Quote from: hiddengirlsheila on August 21, 2018, 05:03:29 PM
No makeup, no HRT yet, ...

Obviously this is only a "before" transitioning picture...

You look fantastic now without make up or HRT!  :icon_rockon:

Just wait until you have a few years of HRT. You are going to look fabulous.

You are not a hiddengirl anymore!
  •  

hiddengirlsheila

Hi thank you for the compliments! It's nice to know i can look feminine even without HRT or transitioning although you can still transition without HRT, there are several things you can do that i did some research on the internet from which i am in the process of doing right now. I need hair removal or electrolysis as well, i have to shave every other day, i grow hair really fast and its annoying and i hate it, on the second day after shaving i lose the nice smooth skin i had. FFS is a possibility for my chin but i want to see how HRT affects my facial appearance first. Of course it cannot get rid of the male bone structure of my face which is a shame. I'm more concerned about it giving me breast development as that is more important in my opinion. BA is an option, implants, ect, but genital surgery and BA would be the last thing on my list to do for transitioning. My boobs dont have to be extremely big, they just have to be boobs lol. I'm not looking for DD cup breasts, though that would definitely be amazing.

I will keep you all updated on my progress and plans, and um starting HRT right now, i first need to see a therapist which i have found two of them that could refer me to a transgender friendly doctor for HRT but i need at least 5 sessions with her first and she charges 60 dollars per session which isnt too bad. It's feasible lets just say that.

By the way i am making no alterations or anything to my photos if that has you wondering, just using makeup that i bought. That's the only alteration or enhancement i using for myself like lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, ect. What's the point in making unrealistic changes to my pictures when its pretty much fake. The point of being transgender is to be more of your authentic and genuine self.

This is another picture, i have a lot of pics, actually, but sorry they are so blurry. My camera is not very good.

•  

hiddengirlsheila

It's amazing with just a little makeup can do, i dont have to use a lot either. I admit the lighting in my room and such makes some pictures look better and more vibrant. In person you would see me as just a pre-transitioned transgender or perhaps a drag queen or crossdresser (which i'm not either one of those)...i'm transgender and a woman inside. My real and true personality is a woman, my tendencies, habits, behavior, my brain, its all female and this came naturally without influence. I was born this way but it sucks my current body doesnt match and this prevents me from living life and experiencing it genuinely and to the fullest as a woman because the wrong male body hijacked my true self like a genetic deformity that occurred which is just a mistake but i came to this realization a long time ago when i was really young. Life makes more sense that i am really a girl all things considered. I never had the fancy or sudden desire to WANT to be a woman, i already knew i was always and of course when people say its a delusion or a mental disorder, they arent very informed because a female brain was ingrained into me since birth and my body doesnt have to match the gender of my brain and vice versa, we're brainwashed thinking it absolutely has to. My perception of myself is a girl and simply i am incongruous with my male body and being a male, why should the physical body limit us to what and who we are? Being raised male or female just because you were assigned that when you were born and because of your physical body, that's pretty tragic in my opinion. Men cant even show emotion and compassion like a woman or he will be frowned upon...

I should make this pic in particular my avatar pic...i dont know.
  •  

Kendra

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

hiddengirlsheila

Ok that is an encouraging yes, lol. I have other pictures though, i'm trying to see what would be the best one. I'm hoping that i fix and correct the damage of my masculinity soon, all my pictures would be great then and i wont even have to wear makeup probably. I'm forced to live as a male right now, well in my dad's eyes anyway which i definitely hate having been raised and brought up as male, it feels strange and awkward even though my behavior and inclinations has always been female and my dad may not be surprised i am transgender due to a few reasons as when i'm not around him i live as a female but he has suspected me of embracing womanhood many times and also the way i understand and relate to other women on a very familiar and personal level. I feel out of place in this male body, why oh why is it such a despair and trauma to be comfortable in my own skin, like i mean cis gender people accept their bodies, its not much different for a transgender to accept and be accepted to have their body be changed to match their real gender. Why the bigots make such a big deal out of it i have no idea and its stupid. Living in a body that is an illusion and opposite of your real self is a sad way to go, that conflict will always be a problem as long as you let it persist even if you try to cope. A prisoner wants to break out of prison as much as they try to cope with it, they still want to be free and live life like a normal person. I was confused and traumatized that my body was wrong and knew i was different. I'm glad there is hope and a way to resolve this issue through transitioning physically and people wont continue to misgender me anymore when i'm out in public, i'll be seen as the real me by everyone and finally get to experience true life being more of the woman i always was.
  •  

hiddengirlsheila

You think this might be my best picture or is avatar worthy? :)

•  

Northern Star Girl

@hiddengirlsheila
YES INDEED... 
Very avatar worthy.   
You are looking very good... this is my favorite picture that I have seen of yours.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: hiddengirlsheila on August 25, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

tgirlamg

Rockin' it Sheila!!! 👍

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

LizK

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Andi H

[emoji106]Sheila!

Hope everyone is well!!!
Andi[emoji258][emoji272][emoji173][emoji259][emoji883][emoji217]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

Donica

Perfect picture for your avatar Sheila! Rock it girl!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Andi H on August 26, 2018, 09:39:18 AM
[emoji106]Sheila!

Hope everyone is well!!!
Andi[emoji258][emoji272][emoji173][emoji259][emoji883][emoji217]

There she is!!!... Wonderful changes little sister!!!... Lookin' gorgeous and happy!!!! 😀

Hugs!!!

A 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Andi H

Thanks, Sis!!![emoji173][emoji137]‍♀️

•  

hiddengirlsheila

This picture is good too albeit a little blurry...unfortunate but my face looks like it has extremely soft features in this one.

Bottom line though, i need HRT, not sure about FFS yet. I have to see how good HRT does in feminizing my face more but the only thing i see that might need some work done is my chin but my chin is smaller than my ex girlfriends. Her chin stuck out a bit. It was a bit oval shaped though. >.> I'm looking more for a v shaped to match my heart shaped face which it kind of already is.

I'm not looking for perfect features nor to look like a super model though as amazing as that sounds. Hair removal is a must as well though but HRT feminizing me more and subsequently giving me breast development too sounds nice. Thank you for all the encouragement, compliments, and support everyone. It does motivate me even more to transition now but i have to take things a step at a time, first i need to see a therapist.
  •