Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denise

I posted this in FFS board but I thought I would post here.
Surgeon was Dr Walton in Chicago.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: josie76 on October 25, 2018, 04:43:50 AM

I feel like I would have gotten along with you well before your transitioning but even better now. And that's not just going by pictures either lol

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

josie76

04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Denise on October 28, 2018, 01:04:49 PM
I posted this in FFS board but I thought I would post here.
Surgeon was Dr Walton in Chicago.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

@Denise
Dear Denise:
Absolutely amazing and dramatic results....   
I trust that you are extremely happy with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing.
Best wishes for your future.   Please continue to keep us all updated.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

I Am Jess

The photo on the left is from the day I officially started my transition by meeting with a therapist for the first time.  I remember posting that picture here and getting some flack from some people because of how I looked.  That was in February of 2015 and I walked out of that session with a referral for HRT.  The one on the right is from September of this year when I attended the Vanguard Awards here in Los Angeles.  It has been an amazing few years and I never thought when I was starting out that I could look as good as I do now.  I can't wait to see what additional changes occur over the next few years.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Katie Jade

Jess
Looking better than ever and shame on those comments that were made.
Keep going your inspiring us all

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*    ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

gg

Quote from: elle's bells on October 25, 2018, 08:05:52 AM
That is a stunning transformation. Your hard work paid off in spades, darling!

Thank you so much. I feel so happy with my life now. You are incredibly beautiful, so good job yourself!

I really love seeing the before and after photos of everyone. Before I transitioned I was obsessed with the them, along with the videos on Youtube. For those just starting out - I know how you feel. We all do. Just know that the changes come slowly, but they do come.

Besides the physical changes, the emotional and mental changes are wonderful too. :)

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

Drexy/Drex

clockwise from top
pre hrt, 6mths hrt
and the present... 1.5 yrs so far
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on November 11, 2018, 05:18:09 AM
clockwise from top
pre hrt, 6mths hrt
You're looking fabulous Drexy! Your skin is fantastic!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on November 11, 2018, 05:18:09 AM
clockwise from top
pre hrt, 6mths hrt

looking fabulous Drexy [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Well this came up on my timeline with google photos so I figured I would post them
Nov 19 2016                                                                    Nov 19 2018

•  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

LizK

You look fabulous take a bow girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on November 25, 2018, 01:58:06 AM

who'd have thought..... certainly not me

Wow incredible transformation!!

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

BrianaJ

Wow Drexy you look fantabulous!  What an amazing change. 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Thanks for the kind words..... still a work in progress but I'm further than i ever thought i could be😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on November 25, 2018, 01:58:06 AM

who'd have thought..... certainly not me

I thought!!!... But,... WOW ALL THE SAME MY FRIEND!!!... 😀👍🌈🔥⚡️🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🤬❤️❤️🙏

I knew you had the mindset to journey far and were ready for all that was to come... As a friend of mine used to say here...

"Let's get this party started!" 😀🎉🎉🎉👍

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🙏🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Sky1090

OMG Drexy, that is incredible!!!

I'm just beginning again. I wanted to start transitioning in high school but I struggled with coming out. I've always been good with makeup so that helps some. Anyway these pics are almost exactly a year apart. The one on the left was around thanksgiving last year. The one on the right was last Thursday. I've lost 50 lbs and finally decided to be done with the denial beard once and for all. Wigs for now until my hair gets long enough but this is almost my natural color in this wig. Just a hint of red to it. I'm still not on HRT so I'm sure my look will get better over time but for now, I'm at least mostly happy with my look most days

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 02, 2018, 11:36:13 AM
OMG Drexy, that is incredible!!!

I'm just beginning again. I wanted to start transitioning in high school but I struggled with coming out. I've always been good with makeup so that helps some. Anyway these pics are almost exactly a year apart. The one on the left was around thanksgiving last year. The one on the right was last Thursday. I've lost 50 lbs and finally decided to be done with the denial beard once and for all. Wigs for now until my hair gets long enough but this is almost my natural color in this wig. Just a hint of red to it. I'm still not on HRT so I'm sure my look will get better over time but for now, I'm at least mostly happy with my look most days

@Sky 1090

You are starting from a wonderful point little sister!!! An amazing life of beautiful and unexpected discoveries awaits you!!!.. Live Life... Love Life!!!

Onward we go!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •