Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayna

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 02, 2018, 11:36:13 AM
I'm just beginning again. I wanted to start transitioning in high school but I struggled with coming out. I've always been good with makeup so that helps some. Anyway these pics are almost exactly a year apart. The one on the left was around thanksgiving last year. The one on the right was last Thursday. I've lost 50 lbs and finally decided to be done with the denial beard once and for all. Wigs for now until my hair gets long enough but this is almost my natural color in this wig. Just a hint of red to it. I'm still not on HRT so I'm sure my look will get better over time but for now, I'm at least mostly happy with my look most days
I can see why you wanted the denial beard (I like that term). Your chin is very feminine,  and the rest of your face now looks excellent. You will probably be able to phase out a lot of your makeup over time. You look great!

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •  

Sky1090

Quote from: RandyL on December 02, 2018, 12:17:13 PM
I can see why you wanted the denial beard (I like that term). Your chin is very feminine,  and the rest of your face now looks excellent. You will probably be able to phase out a lot of your makeup over time. You look great!

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

The term denial beard was actually stollen from an Arizona trans woman named Samantha. I love her story and I can see a lot of myself in her transition. I loved her term denial beard and adopted it myself. I also have denial tattoos that need to get reworked into something more feminine now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Allison S

The one on the left was around thanksgiving last year. The one on the right was last Thursday.

On the right suits you more. The denial beard... Not so much. I know I had a bit of a denial beard about 3 months before starting hrt. You have a good start to your transition and you'll go far [emoji4]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: tgirlamg on November 30, 2018, 11:28:42 AM
I thought!!!... But,... WOW ALL THE SAME MY FRIEND!!!... 😀👍🌈🔥⚡️🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🤬❤️❤️🙏

I knew you had the mindset to journey far and were ready for all that was to come... As a friend of mine used to say here...

"Let's get this party started!" 😀🎉🎉🎉👍

Thank you my inspirational friend😘
as we know moxy ops do it better😉

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🙏🌻
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

OMG Drexy, that is incredible!!!

I'm just beginning again. I wanted to start transitioning in high school but I struggled with coming out. I've always been good with makeup so that helps some. Anyway these pics are almost exactly a year apart. The one on the left was around thanksgiving last year. The one on the right was last Thursday. I've lost 50 lbs and finally decided to be done with the denial beard once and for all. Wigs for now until my hair gets long enough but this is almost my natural color in this wig. Just a hint of red to it. I'm still not on HRT so I'm sure my look will get better over time but for now, I'm at least mostly happy with my look most days

Thank you..... wow just one year.... you have fabulous bone structure.... you look amazing
and with more to  come
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

krone6

1 year so far started at 25. Looking like FFS may happen next year! If any of you knew all the medical changes I went through in the past 18 months you'd be surprised.
Had nullification surgery by Marc Arnkoff on August 10th, 2017 at 24 which was the catalyst for me finally admitting I am trans and to start estrogen. Wish I saw this sooner but that's life. I have detailed documents on these surgeries and pictures so feel free to ask.

HRT: December 16. 2017
Adams apple surgery by Dr Haben: March 20, 2016
Nullification surgery by Dr Marc Arnkoff: August 10, 2017
Revision to bottom surgery by Dr. Garreth Warren: April 30, 2018 (Got cosmetic SRS effectively from this)
VFS (Triple) with Dr Haben: October 24, 2018
Naval removal: March 27, 2018
  •  

gg

I just found this picture from 2011 when I was searching for a file today. This is when I weighed almost 170- which is the heaviest I've ever been in my life. This photo shocked even me. I am a totally different person now - unrecognizable from then.

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

Sabrina Rei

This is a photo of me from 8 years ago before everything when I was still trying to make do with a completely closeted lifestyle, a year before my daughter was born versus me 5 months into HRT. I don't see too drastic a change yet (aside from getting older) Honestly, I was never very masculine to begin with.

gg

Quote from: elle's bells on December 08, 2018, 03:33:59 PM
This is a photo of me from 8 years ago before everything when I was still trying to make do with a completely closeted lifestyle, a year before my daughter was born versus me 5 months into HRT. I don't see too drastic a change yet (aside from getting older) Honestly, I was never very masculine to begin with.

You are gorgeous!
-John Lennon
  •  

Sky1090

Quote from: gg on December 08, 2018, 02:47:48 PM
I just found this picture from 2011 when I was searching for a file today. This is when I weighed almost 170- which is the heaviest I've ever been in my life. This photo shocked even me. I am a totally different person now - unrecognizable from then.

Night and day difference! Your gorgeous! I can't believe that's the same person

•  

Sky1090

Quote from: elle's bells on December 08, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

I can see the differences. If not in your physical appearance, in your happiness. You just look elated in the second picture. I know how it feels to not be very masculine. I'm the same way. I have a very feminine bone structure in my face. Hence why I grew a "denial beard" to hide it. So glad I'm done with all that nasty scruff now!!

•  

Sky1090

I've already posted in here, but if you look at my Instagram, you'd know I love before and after. I haven't fully transitioned yet and am still pre HRT. I have to wear a wig as my natural hair is still SUPER short and I can't make it compliment my face yet. Yet another before and after for me. My best friend didnt recognize me the first time I met him as Skyler. He walked right by me even though I was sitting on the hood of my car lol

Picture on the right was a year and a half ago at my brothers wedding. I was 45 lbs heavier and had managed to try to make a scruffy, patchy beard work for me. Smiling generally wasn't in my agenda then. I look at my old Facebook account and realized that I never showed my face. My phone blocked it, or my hand, or someone/something else. Now I have no problems with a camera or mirror. I feel like I'm finally me

•  

jess2179

What a crazy 11 months. Just posted this before and after to Instagram and thought I'd share!

•  

Linde

One picture is from late 2016 (still male mode) and the other is from mid 2018

02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Katie Jade

Goodness, you look a million times better, and you have a real smile now. Really impressed with your transformation, love it.
GoGoGO lady..

Luv n Hugz
Katie

:-*   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Katie Jade on December 09, 2018, 05:24:29 PM
Goodness, you look a million times better, and you have a real smile now. Really impressed with your transformation, love it.
GoGoGO lady..

Luv n Hugz
Katie

:-*   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) :angel: :angel: :angel:
Thank you.  Microneedeling resurfaced my entire face and neck (I would not do that again, because it hurt a lot for more than a week), and I think some makeup and the long hair make a difference, to.  I had not done any surgical intervention with my face, which means that all the structural bone elements of the face are still the same in both pictures.

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Dietlind on December 09, 2018, 07:57:11 PM
Thank you.  Microneedeling resurfaced my entire face and neck (I would not do that again, because it hurt a lot for more than a week), and I think some makeup and the long hair make a difference, to.  I had not done any surgical intervention with my face, which means that all the structural bone elements of the face are still the same in both pictures.

Microneedling is very worth it. I do it.
  •  

Linde

•  

Kendra

The befores/afters on this page are phenomenal.  Wow. 

And Dietlind you lost several decades between those two photos!
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

gg

Quote from: Dietlind on December 08, 2018, 09:46:56 PM
One picture is from late 2016 (still male mode) and the other is from mid 2018

Amazing! You look WAY younger too. I read that you've done micro needling.Did you do that yourself at home? I have three different derma-rollers and I've done it maybe twice but never stuck with it. How long did you do it for?

You look great!
-John Lennon
  •