Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gg

Here's a WAY before picture of me and my mom.

:)

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: gg on December 13, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

Do I see a tint of red in the hair?
  •  

gg

Quote from: GingerVicki on December 13, 2018, 02:23:10 PM
Do I see a tint of red in the hair?

Yes!

Hi Ginger! I still have my red hair too. So far I've never dyed it.
-John Lennon
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Well 11 days and I will be at my 2 year mark on HRT

From this

To this

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: gg on December 13, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

@gg

GG!!! I LOVE IT!!!...

Looks like we are close to the same era judging by the car, clothes and hair styles!!!... I see you are in SoCal... Was that pic perhaps taken in the San Fernando Valley? It's got that vibe!!!

I saw a couple of your other "before" shots... Congrats on boldly moving forward to claim what you need in this life... You have come far sister!!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 13, 2018, 05:33:43 PM

From this

To this

Congrats Little Sister!!!... looking Gorgeous!!! I am hitting my 5 year HRT mark in 2 weeks!

Onward we go!!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Linde

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 13, 2018, 05:33:43 PM

From this

To this

Quite a change to the way better looks!  From my professional side I have to disapprove of that tongue piercing.  It could become the source of some really nasty infections, I have seen some ugly ones!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 13, 2018, 05:43:54 PM
Congrats Little Sister!!!... looking Gorgeous!!! I am hitting my 5 year HRT mark in 2 weeks!

Onward we go!!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Thank you Ashley That is cool my 2 year mark is December 24, When is yours? You look amazing yourself you are my inspiration :) 

Quote from: Dietlind on December 13, 2018, 07:15:14 PM
Quite a change to the way better looks!  From my professional side I have to disapprove of that tongue piercing.  It could become the source of some really nasty infections, I have seen some ugly ones!

Thank you Dietlind :) I had my tongue ring since I was 18 and no infections so far I do take it out alot I only put in in usually when I am going out or just to have some fun. :)
  •  

gg

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 13, 2018, 05:41:50 PM
@gg

GG!!! I LOVE IT!!!...

Looks like we are close to the same era judging by the car, clothes and hair styles!!!... I see you are in SoCal... Was that pic perhaps taken in the San Fernando Valley? It's got that vibe!!!

I saw a couple of your other "before" shots... Congrats on boldly moving forward to claim what you need in this life... You have come far sister!!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Hi Ashley!

I was born in 1964 and the photos were taken at our home in Bellflower, Ca.

-John Lennon
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: gg on December 13, 2018, 07:40:23 PM
Hi Ashley!

That's a 1966-67 Ford Fairlane in metallic Beige Mist, probably 289 V8. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Perry

Hi Ashley!

Hi neighbor, I lived next door in Norwalk from 1961 to 1977!

Perry
Integrity has no need of rules.  -Albert Camus

•  

Linde

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 13, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

Thank you Dietlind :) I had my tongue ring since I was 18 and no infections so far I do take it out alot I only put in in usually when I am going out or just to have some fun. :)
That is goo, because cleanliness here is really next to godliness!  Sometimes we can have a real nasty kind of bacteria in our mouth, and it just wants to settle in inside cavities where saliva cannot really get it!

•  

Linde

Quote from: Kendra on December 13, 2018, 08:09:47 PM
Who says women don't know their cars?

•  

gg

Quote from: Kendra on December 13, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

I'm pretty sure that's my dad's Buick Riviera :)
-John Lennon
  •  

gg

Quote from: Perry on December 13, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

Hi neighbor, I lived next door in Norwalk from 1961 to 1977!

Perry

Nice. I moved to Arizona when I was 7 and moved back here 9 years ago.

If anyone is in Southern California and would like to meet some day, I'd really like that.
-John Lennon
  •  

tgirlamg

Hi Ashley!

@gg @Perry

Hi GG!!

I was born in '61 so I have a few years on you... I was born in Burbank and grew up around Hollywood, Studio City and North Hollywood... used to get down your way to play hockey against Norwalk and I remember "Japanese Deer Park" in Buena Park....  I heard they had to close because the LA smog killed all the deer!!!....

edit... I just looked them up on Wikipedia... looks like it wasn't the smog...😢

History   

The park first opened in 1967[1] at 6122 Knott Ave.[2][3] It was a Japanese-themed amusement park that featured shows and traditional Japanese buildings in an environment where deer roamed free (inspired by Nara Park). Its gate featured a torii.[4]

An episode of the detective drama Mannix, entitled "Overkill" was filmed there in early 1971.

The park closed in 1975 when it was sold to the Movieland Wax Museum. Facing mounting red ink, the owners began giving the deer lethal injections, claiming they had tuberculosis. Almost 200 were euthanized before authorities ended the practice.[5]

Onward we go little sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕😀

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 13, 2018, 07:29:45 PM
Thank you Ashley That is cool my 2 year mark is December 24, When is yours? You look amazing yourself you are my inspiration

Hey a Little Sister!

I think I am officially 5 years on the 29th!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

A 🙋‍♀️🎉🎉🎉🎉

•  

KimOct

Quote from: elle's bells on December 13, 2018, 05:02:54 AM
Might consider going to imgur? It's free. You have the option to hide pics from the public and it's easy to get a link called "BBC Code for message boards and forums" which always works to share here.

Thanks Elle - Ashley mentioned that code but I saw nothing on flickr.  I will try imgur instead.

Well.....  I got everything uploaded on imgur no problem then got a BBC link for message boards and forums - then clicked on the insert image icon above here on this page.  Nothing.  I tried posting between the sets of parenthesis and within in them.  Any clue what I am doing wrong?
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

davina61

You need to copy/paste link , works on mine .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Amie June

Quote from: gg on December 13, 2018, 11:55:40 PM
I'm pretty sure that's my dad's Buick Riviera :)

I'm loving the car talk here! I'm a photographer and one of my favorite subjects in vintage cars. I know nothing about them, but I love their lines and body details. Congrats to Kendra for her impressive guess!!!

Amie June
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.