Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky1090

Quote from: jess2179 on January 17, 2019, 12:38:12 PM
Does this count as a glow up [emoji4] guy picture is 4 months before I started transition in September 2017. Girl picture is from yesterday! Started my transition January 2018, just made it past the 1 year mark! Sorry if I seem like I'm bragging, I'm just so damn proud of how far I've come in 13 months!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You look fantastic! I'm really hoping I can progress like that...
  •  

jess2179

Quote from: Sky1090 on January 17, 2019, 08:54:21 PM
You look fantastic! I'm really hoping I can progress like that...
Thanks Sky you look great in your avatar from what I can see! I'm blessed I could get ffs last month with such a good surgeon, am attractive, have supportive friends, family, and a good career that supports me. makes it pretty easy to be honest, like what was I so afraid of ha!
I think I'm about to move to a new city, go stealth, and start fresh living more or less a cis normative life again just on the other side of the fence this time! Life is good [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Michelle_P

Before and after, huh?

OK, me 8 months before I crashed and almost ended myself, me my first month full time and about 5 months of HRT, and me, now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Michelle_P on January 18, 2019, 12:48:23 AM
Before and after, huh?

OK, me 8 months before I crashed and almost ended myself, me my first month full time and about 5 months of HRT, and me, now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
At least you were a friendly looking guy, but I like you way better as a friendly looking lady!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

LadySkylarThomasMTF

I've only been on hormones since November 2018. This is me before HRT, 30 days on HRT, and 54 days on hrt. The other pictures are more current.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Quote from: LadySkylarThomasMTF on January 18, 2019, 10:47:53 AM
I've only been on hormones since November 2018. This is me before HRT, 30 days on HRT, and 54 days on hrt. The other pictures are more current.
I see a pretty ugly guy starring at me, and a pretty nice looking lady smiling at me.  i prefer to deal with the lady!

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: LadySkylarThomasMTF on January 18, 2019, 10:47:53 AM

Hey Skylar!!!

I ❤️ All the recent pics!!!... You are looking Femme,Gorgeous and... Gloriously Happy with it all!!!... (as you should be! 🤗)

Wishing you all good things, amazing discoveries and continued success!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

LadySkylarThomasMTF

Quote from: tgirlamg on January 18, 2019, 12:07:45 PM

Hey Skylar!!!

I [emoji3590] All the recent pics!!!... You are looking Femme,Gorgeous and... Gloriously Happy with it all!!!... (as you should be! [emoji847])

Wishing you all good things, amazing discoveries and continued success!!!

Ashley [emoji2320][emoji177][emoji254]
Awww thank you so much. That makes me so happy to hear that from you. Actually I was following you on my old profile (Lady Skylar) because I was so inspired by your transformation, and how beautiful you are. I always hoped that my transition would be as successful as yours has been to you. I'm your fan lol....

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: LadySkylarThomasMTF on January 18, 2019, 12:53:39 PM
Awww thank you so much. That makes me so happy to hear that from you. Actually I was following you on my old profile (Lady Skylar) because I was so inspired by your transformation, and how beautiful you are. I always hoped that my transition would be as successful as yours has been to you. I'm your fan lol....

@LadySkylarThomasMTF

Awww Skylar!!

I am very touched by your sweet words and, absolutely honored if I, in any way, helped to inspire you to move you closer to the life you want and the new heights you are finding yourself attaining!!!... So many more good things await you sister!!!... Please feel free to PM me if I can ever be of help along the way!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Sabrina Hope

Here is me in 2017 compared to 2018... The major change from my side is that I am way more happy [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Envoyé de mon LM-Q910 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sabrina Hope on January 18, 2019, 03:14:58 PM
Here is me in 2017 compared to 2018... The major change from my side is that I am way more happy [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

@Sabrina Hope

Hey Sabrina!!!

Happy is what all this is truly about... not the "trying my best" smiles we struggled to summon up in our lives before but, the real " this is me... this is finally me!!!" Kind of smiles that grace these pages...

Congrats on finding the HAPPY and... Looking GORGEOUS while doing it!!!

Onward We Go Brave Sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Linde

Quote from: Sabrina Hope on January 18, 2019, 03:14:58 PM
Here is me in 2017 compared to 2018... The major change from my side is that I am way more happy [emoji4][emoji4]
And you look way better!

•  

Katie Ellen

This is my 1st attempt at this and I'm still a little nervous about it!

8 months HRT, but started at 68 yrs old so I guess that I can't be too disappointed.

Pre-HRT

8 Months HRT (and limited make-up skills!)

Katie Ellen
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Katie Ellen on January 23, 2019, 01:32:40 PM
This is my 1st attempt at this and I'm still a little nervous about it!

8 months HRT, but started at 68 yrs old so I guess that I can't be too disappointed.

Pre-HRT

8 Months HRT (and limited make-up skills!)

@Katie Ellen

Hey Sister!!!

No need to be nervous!... You are looking beautiful and much more yourself in the "after"... I am putting in a special sister to sister request though!!!... next time, lay the nerves aside and smile with the joy of finally claiming the truth that you have carried hidden for a lifetime!!! 😀💕

Congrats on the 8 month mark and may all good things be yours as you continue along your path!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

GingerVicki

I don't know if I should post it's only been 3 1/2 months, but I can't help it I just found an old ID.
me in 8/2015

1/2019
i tried to capture the same unhappy face

•  

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: GingerVicki on January 23, 2019, 03:44:57 PM
I don't know if I should post it's only been 3 1/2 months, but I can't help it I just found an old ID.
me in 8/2015

1/2019
i tried to capture the same unhappy face

There is a big change already. Your face has rounded and you are also glowing in your last one. [emoji4] keep it up girl!!! [emoji3590]

Sabrina
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Sabrina Hope on January 23, 2019, 03:50:41 PM
There is a big change already. Your face has rounded and you are also glowing in your last one. [emoji4] keep it up girl!!! [emoji3590]

I looked and I was like where are my lower jaw muscles. My facial hair is white and silver from the laser hair removal. I am not longer a red beard! But my nose looks bigger :(

I think everyone has seen it and my hair is coming back.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: GingerVicki on January 23, 2019, 03:44:57 PM
me in 8/2015

There you go, the smile is all it takes!  And actually that silly hat in your avatar looks enough like long hair to make you looking pretty girlish!

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Dietlind on January 23, 2019, 06:13:19 PM
There you go, the smile is all it takes!  And actually that silly hat in your avatar looks enough like long hair to make you looking pretty girlish!

I love that hat! I've had that for 4 years. Last year I had to out when it was -30F and my head was still warm. I can't imagine life without my hat during winter.
  •  

AoifeB

Super grumpy before

And significantly less grumpy

Sent from my SM-S550TL using Tapatalk

•