Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie Ellen

Katie Ellen
  •  

krone6

13.5 months hrt

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Had nullification surgery by Marc Arnkoff on August 10th, 2017 at 24 which was the catalyst for me finally admitting I am trans and to start estrogen. Wish I saw this sooner but that's life. I have detailed documents on these surgeries and pictures so feel free to ask.

HRT: December 16. 2017
Adams apple surgery by Dr Haben: March 20, 2016
Nullification surgery by Dr Marc Arnkoff: August 10, 2017
Revision to bottom surgery by Dr. Garreth Warren: April 30, 2018 (Got cosmetic SRS effectively from this)
VFS (Triple) with Dr Haben: October 24, 2018
Naval removal: March 27, 2018
  •  

Linde

Quote from: krone6 on February 03, 2019, 08:20:41 AM
13.5 months hrt

And a pretty girl is the result!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

tgirlamg

13.5 months hrt

@krone6

Hey Sister!!!

You are looking Gloriously Gorgeous!!!... Congrats on how far you have journied in a short time!!!... More amazing things await you girl!!! 🌸

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Sonja

13.5 months hrt

@krone6

You look lovely! Very natural and pretty - good for you!

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

Vikingbb03

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 15, 2018, 05:37:55 AM
As today is my two year anniversary on Hormones I though that this could be funny to post.
I think honestly seeing this reminds me of just how lucky I am(unfortunately not in the boob department though)

3-4 years ago,

And now this was taken yesterday :') was gonna throw the skirt out and thought I'd give it another go

You can really see from these pics my lack of bean growth. I will hope to have small implants done when I can gather up some money.
I have been very lucky with hips waist and my shoulders, I still remain a hard grafter and mechanic most days. Still muscle mass in my upper body has fallen of me.
I'm so happy with where I am today.
Lots of Love Rachel 💖

Omg, rachel.  You are so lucky to be so beautiful
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Vikingbb03 on February 07, 2019, 10:46:16 AM
Omg, rachel.  You are so lucky to be so beautiful

Thanks Vikingbb03, suppose it's just luck of the genetic draw. And whole load of hormones X3

•  

LadySkylarThomasMTF

I still can't believe that girl in this picture is really me considering just three months ago I was him. I'm really loving life so much.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Quote from: LadySkylarThomasMTF on February 10, 2019, 05:47:43 PM
I still can't believe that girl in this picture is really me considering just three months ago I was him. I'm really loving life so much.

You sure did change a lot, and to the way better, I have to say!

•  

LadySkylarThomasMTF

Quote from: Dietlind on February 10, 2019, 06:16:39 PM
You sure did change a lot, and to the way better, I have to say!
Thank you for the kind words.

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: LadySkylarThomasMTF on February 10, 2019, 05:47:43 PM

Believe it Sis!!!! 😃👍

Nice ax collection!...  I Love Ibanez!... I only have one guitar these days but, try to fire it up at least a few times a week.

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

LadySkylarThomasMTF

Quote from: tgirlamg on February 10, 2019, 07:11:25 PM
Believe it Sis!!!! [emoji2][emoji106]

Nice ax collection!...  I Love Ibanez!... I only have one guitar these days but, try to fire it up at least a few times a week.

Hugs!!!

A [emoji2320][emoji177][emoji254]
lol, I have quite a few. I believe I'm down to about 13 left now. I had to sell a bunch when I sold my house, and studio. No room in my rental homes in Vegas or Florida. The Ibanez was custom made for me by Ibanez. Maybe soon I'll post a video of some cover songs. I thought it would be cool to be in an all transgender band. Next year I hope to move back to Vegas permanently and buy another house with a studio.

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: LadySkylarThomasMTF on February 10, 2019, 07:25:59 PM
lol, I have quite a few. I believe I'm down to about 13 left now. I had to sell a bunch when I sold my house, and studio. No room in my rental homes in Vegas or Florida. The Ibanez was custom made for me by Ibanez. Maybe soon I'll post a video of some cover songs. I thought it would be cool to be in an all transgender band. Next year I hope to move back to Vegas permanently and buy another house with a studio.

I have always toyed with the idea of an all trans band... I wanted to call it "The Transistors"... but, other than that have no song references that refer directly to trans things at all...

Onward we go brave and musical sisters!!!

A 💕🙋‍♀️🌸

•  

josie76

Well I certainly doubted that I would ever feel good enough to post in this thread back when I started transition but it can be amazing what hormones and time can do for us!

04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Linde

Quote from: josie76 on February 12, 2019, 05:32:25 AM
Well I certainly doubted that I would ever feel good enough to post in this thread back when I started transition but it can be amazing what hormones and time can do for us!

What a difference  It definitely looks as if two entirely different persons were photographed!

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: josie76 on February 12, 2019, 05:32:25 AM

Josie!!!!

Congrats Little Sister!!!! You are Officially Killin' It!!!! Beautiful, Femme & Radiating!!! My favorite is the smiley tank top shot!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

grrl1nside

Josie, this is a fantastic timeline for many people who worry a lot about what they will look like. I see huge changes from the early photos and I think for wearing casual clothes you look amazing. I see plenty of women where I live that remind me a lot of you. I look forward to seeing more over a period of time.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Definitely some big changes Josie.
Your skin has changed so much. So much more glow to it!
Its a sign that certain stresses in your life have been removed, and that you are on the right path.
Your body knows it!

•  

josie76

Thankyou ladies! It took a while before I began to see myself in the mirror instead of that guy. That is something that was really hard in the beginning. Even though there are traces of testosterone I still see, I pass in the general public. That was one of my biggest concerns starting this journey.
Something I wish all those who are doubting themselves at their start could know, hormones make huge changes and can be a lifesaver for us!

So here is my first 2 years of living recorded in pictures.  :D
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Jenny1969

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•