Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

How do you perceive God's love, is it absolute and unconditional or conditional

Started by stephaniec, June 12, 2016, 03:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

To me God's love is Like the big hydrogen bubble in the center of all galaxies. God is just spewing love in all direction and at all distance. An infinite love that is a joy to bath in. (Just my opinion and not meant to conflict with any other). It's obvious that some  religions believe in the conditional nature of God's love which is their their choice. Just curious.
  •  

Amanda_Combs

To me God's love is unconditional and infinite.  If you're totally evil on purpose, God still loves you and hopes you'll change.  If you have any religion, God thinks that's a good thing.  If you're good to other people, Nothing makes God happier.  That's what I believe.
Higher, faster, further, more
  •  

sigsi

Quote from: Amanda_Combs on June 19, 2016, 10:28:00 PM
To me God's love is unconditional and infinite.  If you're totally evil on purpose, God still loves you and hopes you'll change.  If you have any religion, God thinks that's a good thing.  If you're good to other people, Nothing makes God happier.  That's what I believe.

This! This is what I was just thinking. Thanks for posting, couldn't have said it any better. :)
To be who you want to be 
and generally happy,
 is better than to be who you're not 
while living in mental pain.
  •  

Cin

I can't make up my mind, but something tells me it's unconditional because I think God sees evil people differently than us,
  •