Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Good pants to hide a big ass

Started by objectionyourhonour, June 12, 2016, 05:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

objectionyourhonour

Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend some pant styles/cuts that would help to reduce the appearance of a larger ass? Mine tends to be quite noticeable, particularly because my upper body is a lot thinner.
Don't dream it, be it.
  •  

Dena

I think part of the solution might be a loose fitting jacket or vest and if the style permits, leave it unbuttoned. I think it would work better to make the top look larger or covering your tail with outerwear. I am not really an expert on this because I have two very flat pancakes back there and could use some of what you have.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

cheryl reeves

I wear jeans and shorts that are a size larger when in male mode so to hide my rear end.
  •  

objectionyourhonour

Thanks for the ideas, I'm quite a fan of long coats and those certainly work wonders for minimising the ass. I also find that a fitted vest with a bigger jacket makes my chest look nice without emphasizing my butt. I have a bit of an issue with oversize clothes though, I'm really short and tend to look a bit swamped. Kinda reminds me of my cousin who is the youngest of four kids and lives in massive hand-me-downs.
Don't dream it, be it.
  •