Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Tucking

Started by molly, December 27, 2005, 11:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanhervey

Quote from: Bryanne on November 27, 2006, 12:18:06 AM
No this wasn't a joke.  I had seen a pictorial of a person doing that to give the appearance of a femining front with superglue.  Basically the penis is glue back andthe skin glue around it.  I had never though of this before.  I always had used tape, bu not too sucessfully I might add. 

Bryanne

I too have seen this on flickr. There are a series of photos showing this being done. In flickr go to the group  triple A >-bleeped-< tucks. Ihave been tucked like this but with sugical tape. It takes time and peseverance to do it properly.
J.
  •  

nickikim

I tried the glue once in my teens ,it held through the evening and into the hangover bathroom trips were okay in seated mode. The glue residue came off after a  long tub soak, as for comfort i was heavily sedated so i couldn`t say for certain. To put that in perspective about the same time i tried sharpie markers for  eyeliner ,really brought out the reds in the whites of my eyes.  The maxi pad works to flatten the bulge in too tight pants, or if you d just tried the razor blade ,which really hurt even with the drugs .   Now as im older sober and saner i go with the shaper panties , the ones i wear have a thiner material in the rear an sort of pockets to shape and lift my butt . I also have used  a thong type  gaff with adjustments like a bra strap on the sideslooks great  but(t) feels like it could amputate at the first wrong(right) step .  I remember something about a hot iron in the Marquis de Sade`s 120 days of Sodom but i don`t know where you can  find a blacksmith these days.     Nicki
  •  

chloe savannah

I tuck I use a long legged girdle at least 85% elastene, the buy the size for you, what I do is put in on just stop before your genitals push your penis and sac between you legs pull the girdle up if there is any bulge tuck it back and when you wear jeggings whih are tight you will have the curve and no vpl xxx
  •  

justmeinoz

I have recently found that a denim or leather skirt tends to disguise the bulge too, as it is heavier than other fabrics. Mine have buttons on the front which tend to hold the front flatter too.
Karen.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

chloe savannah

Reading  the thread I think will try the maxi pad method as well, hugs and kisses xxxx
  •  

XchristineX

I. LOLed......
Best way....needs to be fairly smooth down there
Clean ans dry
Find a nice tight fitting stretch panty...mine was Victoria secrets
From the bay.. or even just a cheap thong under a flared dress
Tight boy cut panties work also
So from standing position....use one hand reach around back grab your two
Testes...use other hand to push your thing into your hand behind
Now pull backwards until it is all up your crack and pull panty up
Needs practice with walking sitting everything has to be relearned
But in time it works and it becomes.second nature to the point you
Put on panties in seconds tucked.
  •  

Steffo

Lots of things that I have never heard of, and will never try either. Lots of good advice though <3

Facebook 💗 Twitter 💗 YouTube 💗 Soundcloud 💗 Bandcamp 💗 iTunes
  •  

Autumn Faith

Omg ....  and after all those years realizing that the other boys were so much bigger and yummier.... I am thankful for the ultra small packaging I had to deal with. I couldnt imagine the horrors of the above for mentioned lol lol lol.

Life is hard. Wear a helmet.

Executive director of Trans Umbrella Foundation inc.

Because Life is TUF!!
  •  

Jin

We have tried a number of things, but finally decided that we actually like seeing a little bump. And I am past the point in my life where I had enough androgyny to be able to pass, so now it is more like showing off her control over me. "Look, a man wearing woman's clothes!" sorta thrill.
Like other aspects of non-standard sexuality, it is about accepting who I am, not who somebody else thinks I am.
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •